剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Dating a gay guy is an honest mistake,
和一个同性恋男生约会不算错
But lying to your girlfriends about sex is unforgivable.
但对于性的话题向朋友撒谎就不可饶恕了
To think,I almost asked you to wear a matching dress tonight.
一想到我差点就叫你穿配裙就...
You're branded now with the "l" word.
就以P打头的词做为你的商标好了
"liar."
"骗子"
So what are we doing tonight?
那么我们今晚干什么
We are doing nothing.
什么也不做
I,however,am going home.
我要回家了
But,um...
但是...
Tomorrow,dinner at the waverly
明晚在维福利有场晚宴
And then to 151 for drinks. yeah.
然后去151喝饮料怎么样 好的
I'll have dorota blackberry everyone an itinerary.
我会叫朵箩塔做黑莓 每人都有份
Don't look so sad,little j.
别那么忧伤 小珍妮
The sun will come out tomorrow...
尽管你男朋友今晚的所作所为
Even though your boyfriend did today.
明天又将是美好的一天
Hey,um,i made...
我泡了...
Uh,some tea.
茶
Um,it's probably iced now,but,um...
现在可能凉了 但是...
Look,my reaction earlier-- it's okay,mom.
我今天的所作所为... 没事 妈妈
No,it's not okay.
那很糟糕
You just caught me off guard. I guess i...
你让我有些不知所措 我 ...
I just wasn't ready.
我只是没又心理准备
Well,i wasn't ready either,so...
我也一样没有准备
It's okay if you need time.
我能理解你需要些时间
Since you're being so honest,
看在你这么诚实
I'm gonna,um,to try as well,okay?
我会试着接受的 好吗
I'm scared.
我被吓着了
And life is tough enough as it is,you know?
人生何其艰难
I want... I want the best for you.
我想你得到最好的
I'm worried for your safety and your happiness.
我担心你的安全问题 担心你不开心
I have a better chance of being happy if I'm honest.
诚实面对我才更开心
I know that,
我明白
And I want you to know what love is...
我想让你知道什么是爱...
Whoever you're with,
无论你和谁在一起...
Because it's pretty great.
因为这一切都很美好
You would know,right?
你也知道的 对吗
Fourth time's the charm.
命运不会多次与人作对
Ah,yes,
是啊
The truth always comes out.
真♥相♥终将大白于天下
It's one of the fundamental rules of time.
这是最基本的时间规律
And when it comes out,it can set you free...
真♥相♥有时能让你得到解脱
Or end everything you fought so hard for.
有时也能毁掉你辛苦得来的一切
My,my. if it isn't little j.,risen from the ashes.
天啊 是不是小珍妮得到重生了呢
I came to tell you in person...
我来和你单独谈谈...
You win.
你赢了
Sweetie. we just started to play.
甜心 游戏才刚开始呢
No,you don't understand.
你不明白
I'm done...
我受够了...
With you,with them,
受够了你和她们
With all of it.
受够了这一切的一切
Just like that,you wave the white flag?
你就这样投降了是吗
I lied,and I stole,
我撒谎 偷窃
And I lost the respect of my family... for what?
家人不再信赖我...这是为了什么
So I can be like you?
为了像你一样?
You asked me before if it was all worth it.
你从前问过我这样做是不是值得
My answer is,it's not.
现在我的回答是 不值得
I tried to warn you...
我警告过你...
There's a price to pay.
会付出代价的
I always knew a girl like you couldn't afford it.
我也知道像你这种女孩是付不起这种代价的
Well,you were right.
你是对的
Well,you put up a good fight...
你挑起的战争很精彩...
For a freshman.
对一个新手来说很难得
Thanks.
谢谢
I hope you don't expect a hug.
你不会是想拥抱吧
I don't expect anything anymore.
我现在什么也不想要了
So... she's great,right? what do you think?
她很不错 是吗 你怎么看
Honestly,there's something I don't really like about her.
其实 我不太喜欢她的某些方面
Okay,but you had your doubts about vanessa in the beginning,
一开始你不也不太喜欢瓦内萨吗
And now you guys are friends. this is different.
现在你们却是好朋友 这回不一样
I-i don't understand why you--you're...
我不明白你为什么...
Why I'm what?
我为什么怎么样?
Jealous. there's no reason to be.
妒忌 完全不必要啊
She--she actually wanted us to patch things up.
她的确想我们和好
What,you told her about our problems?
你告诉她我们之间的事?
Yes,because she wanted to listen to them,
因为她想知道
And she had good advice,too. look at me. I love you,okay?
她的建议也不错 看着我 我爱你
You just have to take my word for it.
仔细听我说
Do not trust her.
不要相信她
But you just met her. i...
但你们才刚认识...
You know,you've been hanging out with chuck
就算你和恰克在一起
And you've been partying and avoiding me and lying,
开派对 对我不理不睬 撒谎
And y-you're trying to tell me who I can and cannot trust?
你还想告诉我该相信谁不该相信谁吗
I-i don't understand that at all.
我一点都不明白
We--we all live in brooklyn,so...
我们都住在布鲁克林
I don't know. If--if you need to catch a cab,
所以... 如果你想搭辆出租车回家
i think you should do that here.
现在就去吧
Dan,don't. I want to talk.
丹 我想和你谈谈
Then talk.
那就好好说啊
I'm gonna get going.
我要走了
Hey,just hold on. one--one second.
等等 就一会儿
I forgot something inside. I'll catch up with you guys?
我有东西落在里面了 待会儿和你们碰面
Okay.
好的
Well,i had fun.
真开心
How about you? what do you want from me?
你呢 你到底想让我怎样
I want things to go back to how they were before that night,
我想让事情都回到那晚以前
Before things got so screwed up.
在一切都被毁之前
We were such good friends,and now we can be again.
我们那么亲密 会回到从前的
Why would I want to be friends with somebody who blackmails me,
我怎么会和一个勒索我的人
Who outs my little brother at the dinner table?
在吃饭时揭露我弟弟隐私的人做朋友
Eric was an honest mistake. I would never hurt him.
艾瑞克的事的确是意外 我从没想过伤害他
No,i don't believe you.
我不信
I don't believe you about eric,about anything.
你说的一切我都不信
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe I did it on purpose.
也许我就是故意的
Because I can,
因为我就是能
Because I know things
我知道内♥幕♥
About you,about your family,
你和你的家人
About your boyfriend,
你的男朋友
And I know them before you do.
而且我知道的比你早
Oh,look. cab.
出租车来了
You get home safe.
注意路上安全
Hold up,guys! I'm coming.
等等 我来了
Another way the truth comes out
有的时候在无意之间
When you don't even mean it to...
也会暴露真♥相♥...
"angry,"
"气愤"
"change,"
"改变"
"trust,"
"信任"
"girl."
"女孩"
Somethin' you wanna talk about?
有什么想谈的吗
Who would have thought scrabble could be so therapeutic?
真没想到字图游戏都能起到治疗伤心的作用
That last one was a triple word score.
最后这个是三字满分
Or when,
有时
Without saying a word,
沉默中
It's still loud and clear.
却字字清晰
Dad?
爸爸?
Do you think it'd be okay if I joined you?
我能和你们一块玩吗
You know there's always room for you here.
这里的位置总是为你留的
Yeah,and dad's totally losing,so he could use your help.
爸爸输定了 需要你来帮忙
Dad,i'm sorry.
爸爸 对不起
Oh. I'm sorry about everything.
为我所做的一切道歉
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表