剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Hey. where are you? at your house.
你在哪里? 在你的家
Oh. oh, you're early.
你早到了
Yeah, I just couldn't wait.
是的 我只是等不及了
Oh, um, I tried to get you before you left.
你出门之前我应该告诉你的
I-i feel terrible.
我觉得很糟
Cause I'm early?
因为我早到了?
No, because, um, i... I totally spaced.
不是 因为我临时有事
I have this, uh, American history paper due monday.
我有一份美国历史的论文 星期一就要交
So you know, I'll be writing all night.
所以我今晚要通宵赶出来
I'll make it up to you, though. I promise.
我会补偿你的 我保证
Pierogis at veselka?
用veselka的俄式肉馅小卷饼?
I'll call you tomorrow.
我明天打给你
Jenny, hey.
珍妮
Jenny, what's wrong?
珍妮 出了什么事吗?
And how is this a favor to me again?
这怎么会对我有帮助拉?
Rufus, look around. when was the last time you had access
鲁弗斯 看下周围 你上一次接触这些
To the top people in music and art?
在音乐和艺术方面的顶尖人物是什么时候?
Introduce yourself. revitalize your flagging career.
好好介绍你自己 拯救你的事业吧
Put that sad little gallery on the cultural radar.
给你那间可怜的小画廊暴下光
Since when were you the patron saint of former rock stars?
你什么时候 成了前摇滚明星的的守护神?
Since when were you a star?
你什么时候成了明星?
no, look, leave if you want to.
你不喜欢的话可以离开
Really. alison would have a fit
真的 艾利森会吃醋的
If she knew you were accompanying me to this party,
如果她知道你陪我参加派对
Even if it was for your benefit.
尽管是为了你着想
Actually,i don't care what alison thinks right now.
实际上我并不介意艾利森怎么想
Good. then let me introduce you to our hostess.
很好 那么让我介绍你给女主人
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
It is divine. squint, and it's marrakech.
你真是太漂亮 太耀眼 太美了
Lily.
莉莉
I had no idea you were bringing a date.
我没想到你会带约会对象过来
How delightful. oh, this is rufus humphrey.
多么令人高兴啊 这是鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞
Oh, it's not a date. oh, pleasure.
我们不是在约会 很高兴见到你
Look. appetizers. is that couscous?
开胃菜 可以吃吗?
Yes, please.
当然 请随便用
bart!
巴特
And friend. Hi.
还有你的朋友 你好
Oh. mm. something catch your eye?
有什么值得注意的吗?
Oh, I like her outfit.
我喜欢她的裙子
lily.Bart.
莉莉 巴特
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'd like you to meet carissa. yeah, hi. carissa.
来认识下克丽莎 你好 我是克丽莎
Hi.
你好
Hi. rufus. hi, rufus.
我是鲁弗斯 你好 鲁弗斯
Yeah, hi. well, it's so good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Great to see you. enjoy.
我也是 玩的开心
You, too. okay.
你们也是 好的
You and bart bass? suddenly it all makes sense.
你和巴特·拜斯? 这下我全明白了
You brought me here to make him jealous.
你带我来只是想让他忌妒
oh, don't be ridiculous.
别开玩笑了
I mean, it's flattering, I guess,
我是说 如果你在刺♥激♥他
But couldn't you have done a little better?
但是你就不能做的好一点吗?
oh, not on such short notice.
别妄下结论
Eleanor, oh! as-salaamu alaikum.
埃维诺! 你好啊
Oh! how are you? this is fantastic.
你好吗?这儿真棒
Good bless you
祝你好运
So this blair girl used you as her slave?
这个叫布莱尔的把你当奴隶使唤
No, I was her handmaiden.
不 我只是她的帮手
"handmaiden" is jane austen for "slave."
"帮手"是简·奥斯丁对"奴隶"的解释
She never actually said I would get to go to the ball,
她从没说我可以去她的舞会
Even if I did all those errands.
尽管我做了这些事
unh-unh. don't make excuses for her.
别为她辩护了
You did all that stuff. you deserve to go.
你为她做了那么多事 这是你应得的
I thought you said That masked balls are "totally pretentious."
我以为你会说化妆舞会"很虚伪"
one woman's opinion
只是一个女人的观点
But if you wanna go,
如果你真的想去
No blair should keep you away.
布莱尔也阻止不了你
It's not just blair.
不仅仅是布莱尔
I mean, I don't have a gown.
我的意思是 我没有晚礼服
My friend works In the costume department at b.a.m.
我有个朋友 在b.a.m.的服装店工作
We can borrow one. next?
我们可以去借 还有什么吗?
I don't have an invitation.
我没有邀请函
Every ballroom has a back door. what else?
每个舞会都有后门 还有什么问题吗?
If blair saw me, she'd be furious.
如果布莱尔看到我 她会大发雷霆
Then it's a good thing you'll be wearing a mask.
还好你能戴面具
On the upper east side,
在东区的上流社会
Appearances Are often deceiving.
表象并不可信
from friends to hair color, There's always more than meets the eye.
它们远远不及你所能看到的
Is the town this way,or that way
市中心在这边还是那边?
It's, uh, that way,
从那里走
And these things whizzing by here... they're cars.
这些车正急驰而过
You mighwant to avoid them. you know what?
你得躲开它们 你知道吗?
You'll see better without this, too. whoa. that is better.
没有这个你会舒服点 确实好多了
Hey, you got a name?
你叫什么名字?
Jack altman.
杰克·奥特门
Hi. jack altman. I just stepped out for some air.
我是杰克·奥特门 刚刚只是出来透透气
Altman? okay.
奥特门? 好的
Come on. thank you.
进来 谢谢
Wait. let me see.
别急 让我看看
Okay, look, I know you're completely morally opposed
我知道你完全不赞成
To society events and stuff, but...
来这种社交场所 但是...
We'll deprogram you later. this is ugly.
以后会给你洗♥脑♥的 这个不好看
Just go.
去吧
All right. thanks.
好的 谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
What was it we said about appearances?
我们怎么谈论表象的?
Yes, they can be deceiving.
是的 它们可能并不可信
But most of the time,
但更多的时候
what you see is what you get.
你宁愿相信眼前所看到的
Have you seen that girl I was with?
看见那个和我一起来的女孩吗?
When I grabbed her bag, I got her house keys, too.
我拿她包的时候 顺带把她的钥匙带出来了
What is nate doing?
内特在干什么?
He's supposed to go find kati and is.
他应该去找凯帝和亦丝的
It's getting late, and I'm losing heat. well, you look ravishing.
我失去耐心了 你看起来很正点
If I were your man, I wouldn't need clues to find you.
如果我是你男朋友我一定认出你
Or to ravish me, I'm sure. who is that?
真会让我开心 那是谁?
Probably some bitch from chapin.
也许是其他学校的浪♥女♥
Hot bitch from chapin.
其他学校的辣妹
Forget her. go get nate.
别管她了 去找内特
Point him in the right direction.
给他点提示
First things first.
先干正事
Well, hello, angel.
你好 小天使
You must be my lucky night.
今晚你是我的幸运星
And with taste to boot.
而且很有品位
Apparently not.
显然不是
I'm talking to you.
我正和你说话呢
Beautiful and mean? I've got chills.
美丽而且刻薄 我喜欢
Care to dance with a poor devil?
能赏脸和我这个可怜的恶魔跳个舞吗?
Why don't we just skip all that and, uh,
为什么我们不跳过这些
Go somewhere quiet to talk?
去找个安静的地方聊聊天?
I'll get the champagne.
我去拿香槟
Find me in five.
五分钟之内找到我
Taking a company public is an enormous responsibility.
将公♥司♥上市风险太大了
There's nothing more valuable Than making a good first impression.
没有什么比第一印象更重要了
And you taught me that, eleanor.
这是你教我的 埃莉诺
Captain, you know that I adore you,
你知道我一直很信任你
But you've never done fashion before.
但是你之前从未接触过时装
I have been talking to calvin's people,
我之前一直和凯文公♥司♥的人联♥系♥
and I have to say,
我不得不说
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表