剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Sounds good. take care.
听起来不错 小心点
So he's with dan and serena,
他现在跟丹和瑟琳娜在一起
And everyone's fine.
大家都没事
All right, I should go meet them.
好的 我要去接他们
I'll wrap this up.
我会把这些打包给你
No. you know what? this isn't gonna travel well.
不用了 带回去就不好吃了
Why don't I just stay here and I can eat it quickly?
我何不呆在这里 很快把它吃完
It would be a shame to let it go to waste.
浪费了确实挺可惜的
What were you thinking?
你到底在想些什么?
He was bored. he wanted to get out and have some fun.
他很无聊 他想出来找点乐子
So you took him to a bar?
所以你就把他带到酒吧来了?
He didn't do anything wrong.I thought you'd be happy.
他没干什么坏事 我以为你会开心的
Well, I'm not, okay?
不高兴 知道吗?
I-I can't believe that you did this.
我不敢相信你竟会这么做
Hey, I wasn't kidnapped, serena.
瑟琳娜 我不是被绑♥架♥了
I left of my own free will.
我自己愿意来的
Blair was trying to do me a favor.
布莱尔只是帮我一个忙
Told you.
我告诉过你了
Well, it's no favor, eric.
艾瑞克 这不是什么帮忙
you're in a lot of trouble.
你现在有很多麻烦
Yeah, I know,
是的 我知道
And you know what? it was worth it...
可你知道吗? 我觉得值...
To be out after dark
从黑暗中走出来
and to talk to someone Who isn't just you or mom,
跟妈妈或你以外的人聊天
Even if it is blair.
即使那个人是布莱尔
No offense.
无意冒犯
None taken.
不介意
Well, I'm sorry this was the only way.
我很抱歉这是你唯一的方法
We'll work on mom, okay?
我们会做好妈妈的工作的 好吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
And since she knows you're okay,
我想她已经知道你安全了
I guess there's no real reason to rush.
没有理由那么着急了
How about we walk?
我们去走走怎样?
Oh, call me.
给我电♥话♥
Yeah, I will.
好的 我会的
I was talking to eric.
我在跟艾瑞克说呢
What is wrong with you? this is not who you are.
你怎么搞的? 这不是你做出来的事
And who are you right now? dad?
那你现在是谁? 爸爸吗?
Uh, we are not doing this right now.
我们现在先不讲这个
We can do this at home. let's go.
我们先回去再说 走吧
Except I'm not going home. I'm going with my friends.
我现在不回家 我要跟我朋友在一起
Coming, jenny?
过来 珍妮
Yeah. one second.
好的 等一下
Look, all right,I'm sorry that things got out of hand tonight.
我很抱歉今晚惹了麻烦了
To say the least.
说重点
I know who blair and those girls are,
我知道布莱尔和那些女孩 是什么样的人
But I know who I am,
重要的是 我了解我自己
And I'm not gonna forget
而且不会因为跟她们在一起
that Just 'cause I hang out with them.
就忘了我是谁
Come on! we're leaving!
快过来 我们要走了
I'm coming!
我来了!
Just let me go. please?
拜托 让我走吧
I mean, look, I'll be tucked in bed in a half-hour.
半小时后 我就钻进被窝里睡觉了
I promise.
我保证
Uh, all right, all right, all right. yeah, go ahead.
好吧 好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. i, uh, I gotta take him back to the center.
我要把他带回中心去了
So we should probably just call it a night.
我们今晚电♥话♥联♥系♥
what? no, no, no, no, no.i'll go with you.
什么? 不不不 我跟你一起去
No, it's okay. you don't have to.
没关系 不用的
I want to. come on. let's go.
我想去 我们走吧
This just in "truth or dare" has gone into overtime.
此刻 这场真心话大冒险已经进入加时了
Looks like no one told little j.
看起来没人告诉小J
That you don't beat a waldorf at her own game.
你不会在霍道夫的游戏里打败她的
You want me to steal the jacket from the mannequin?
你要我偷模特儿身上的上衣?
That's right.
说得对
Blair, it's your mom's store.
布莱尔 这是你妈妈的服装店
I mean, you could have anything you want.
我的意思是 无论你想要什么都能拿到
so can you...
那你呢?
Unless you don't want to, which is totally understandable,
除非你不愿意 当然我完全可以理解
And I wouldn't judge you for that.
我也不会以此来判定你
I don't get it.
我不明白
Then you don't have to do it.
那你就别做好了
It's just a shame, 'cause you've come so far.
只是很可惜 因为你已经走到这一步了
The jacket?
那件短上衣?
Just the jacket.
只是件上衣
Oh, god.
老天
Okay, come on, run.
好 快跑
Guys! come back! let me out!
你们快回来啊 放我出去
Are you still the same guy you were when I took this photo?
你还是我当初拍的照片上的那个男人吗?
What? you took that photo? you weren't even at that show.
什么 你照的? 你当时根本不在现场
Oh, excuse me. if I remember, the first song was about me,
我没记错的话 第一首歌♥是关于我的
The second one was about your motorcycle
第二首歌♥写的是你的那辆摩托车
And then there was the one about that surf town. what was it?
还有一首是关于冲浪岛的叫什么来着?
Sayulita.
沙雅利塔
Sayulita. fishermen's town.
沙雅利塔? 一个渔村
Was that the one with the villa where we...
是不是那个有别♥墅♥的 我们在那儿...
Yes, indeed, it was.
对 就是那个
God, I must have taken eight rolls of film that night.
老天啊 那晚我一定拍了8卷胶卷
Wh--why did you give up photography anyway?
可你为什么要放弃摄影?
You loved it so much.
你曾经那么爱好摄影
Well, I guess I figured, um,
可能我意识到
Social climbing would be more fulfilling.
跻身上流社会可能会更加充实
I even remember the black dress I wore that night.
我甚至还记得那晚我穿的黑色裙子
Really? yeah.
是吗? 当然
You know, I think it may have actually been blue.
我想其实应该是蓝色的吧
I thought you said you didn't remember me being there.
你不是刚说不记得我在那吗?
Uh, can you grab that, lil?
能帮我接下吗? 莉莉
And if it's my son, be nice to him.
如果是我儿子的话 态度好些
Hello, humphrey residence.
你好 汉弗瑞家
Hi, alison.
艾利森
Yeah, it's, um, lily.
对 是我 莉莉
Yeah. h-hold on. just...
等一下...
Alison?
艾利森?
Looks like you're gonna have some explaining to do.
看来你要好好向她解释一下了
Trust me, I don't owe alison any explanation right now.
相信我 我想现在不用向她做任何解释
You know what? I've overstayed my welcome.
我想可能我待的太久了
Okay.
好的
I hope everything turns out all right.
我希望一切都会好起来的
Yeah, me, too. thanks for babysitting me,
我也是这么想的 谢谢你"照看"我
And thank you for being such a good friend.
真高兴还有你这样的好朋友
Yeah.
是呀
It was almost fun.
我也很高兴
Good night, rufus.
晚安 鲁弗斯
I'm gonna need you to show me
小姐 能否出示任何
Some form of identification, miss.
能够证明你身份的证件?
I'm only 14. I don't have any.
我才14岁 没有什么证件
What are you doing out at this hour?
这么晚了你还在外面做什么?
I, um... what's your name?
我... 你叫什么名字?
My name is blair waldorf. this is my mother's shop.
我是布莱尔·霍道夫 这是我妈妈的店
Her name is eleanor. I left my jacket here earlier,
她叫埃莉诺 我之前把我的外套落这儿了
I mean--which irritates my mother to no end.
我的意思是 她会发火的
And I completely forgot about the alarm.
我完全忘了这儿有警报
All right, what's your home phone number so we can call her?
那你家电♥话♥是多少 我们可以联♥系♥她
Oh, she's not home. I mean, she's in paris until thursday.
她在巴黎 星期四才回来
It's six hours ahead if you want to call.
那比我们早6个小时 如果你们打电♥话♥
She's gonna be so angry.
她一定会气疯的
Well, look, we can't just let you go
但我们不能就这样
Without confirming your story.
无凭无据地就放你走
I have my own set of keys.
我有商店的钥匙啊
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表