剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Who the hell is j.l. hall?
谁是哈尔教授?
He's the ivy rep.
他是常青藤名校的代表
You might want to pick up his book
你可以借本看看
If you want anything to talk about.
如果你想和他有些话题聊的话
"the petting zoo"--
"宠物公园"
That's the name of his book.
书的名字
Whoa. angry guy, huh?
气头上啊?
Short fuse. I'm trying to work on that.
小火气 我会压抑一下的
Well, let me know how that goes for you.
告诉我发生什么了
Yeah, I'll-- I'll keep you posted.
恩 我会告诉你最新消息的
It's a tough week.
这星期糟透了
Not for me, apparently.
对我来说倒不是
Oh, you got an usher position?
你被选上接待员了?
No, I didn't.
不 没有
Uh, in an ironic though not totally unexpected twist,
呃 讽刺但却非意料之外的是
Nate got the one I wanted.
内特选上了我想去的学校
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, well, I guess that's life when you're not a legacy.
没什么 生活就是这样 除非你有遗产可以继承
Well, hey, just 'cause you're not an usher
你只是没有选上接待员
Doesn't mean you're not gonna get into an ivy.
并不代表你不能考上那所学校
Yeah? wh--uh, where'd your parents go to school?
是吗? 你父母在哪儿念的大学?
Harvard and brown.
哈佛和布朗大学
That's--that's all I'm saying.
这... 这就是我要说的
I can't believe serena did this. yeah, such a cheap shot.
难以置信瑟琳娜竟然这么做 是啊 真卑鄙
Finally.
终于打来了
Hello to you, too. I heard about the field hockey throw down.
你还不错嘛 我听说你打曲棍球时被打趴下了
All those mouth guards and short skirts
包括两短裙之间的口水战...
I hope somebody filmed it.
真希望当时有人把这个拍下来了
You're heinous. which is probably why you called.
你真恶心 这就是你给我打电♥话♥的原因
You know me well.
你真是了解我
Women like to pretend they're complicated. I know better.
我很了解女人 她们都喜欢装得高深莫测
My leg's numb now.
我的腿麻了
How about a heating pad?
给我拿个热敷的垫子吧?
Sure. okay.
一会就来
Serena came home for a reason.
瑟琳娜回来肯定是有原因的
One can only guess. I'm done guessing.
可以猜猜 我不想再猜了
I want answers,
我要知道答案
And no one likes to be on the ground floor of a scandal like chuck bass.
没有人比你更合适散布谣言了 恰克·拜斯
I am a bitch when I wanna be.
我就是那么贱
Opportunity to cause some trouble, uncover a secret?
现在机会来了 干不干?
Take "yes" for an answer.
当然干
Let's turn back to school.
现在回学校
I left something important behind.
我把重要的东西落在学校里了
Oh, danny boy, how was your day?
儿子 今天过得如何?
He's about to hype dinner.
他又要吹嘘 他做的菜了
Bcause no matter how good it was,
不管发生什么都没关系
It's about to get a lot better.
一切都会好的
I've outdone myself with the bolognese.
我做了超级棒的三明治
Sorry about the melodramatic entrance.
对不起 刚才发脾气
You didn't get it?
你没有被选上?
No, I didn't get it.
是的 没被选上
And that I do not get.
我原来也是
They gave it to nate...
他们把那个名额给了内特
Archibald!
阿齐布尔德
Last year, uh, I believe he had an original thought.
去年我认为他很有想法
It died of loneliness.
现在不这么想了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're sorry?
干嘛说对不起?
Yeah, I know how much you and mom sacrificed.
我知道你和妈妈为我牺牲很多
The whole reason you send us to a school like this
你们把我送进这所学校
Is so we can go to a college of our choice.
就是为了让我将来考上理想的大学
What if that's all for nothing?
如果考不上怎么办?
It's not, okay?
不会的 知道吗?
It's not.
真的不会那样
So you don't get to be the usher Of some whatever party.
你只是没有选上接待员而已
Dad, can I just, um, stew alone for awhile?
爸 能不能让我一个人安静一会?
We're humphreys, dad.
我们是汉弗瑞家族 爸爸
Not exactly royalty uptown.
并不是"皇宫贵族"
Are you okay with that?
你觉得怎样?
No,
不好
But I'm used to it.
但是我已经习惯了
ostroff center.
奥斯托弗康复中心
This is way too good.
真是太棒了
Mom, how's paris?
妈妈 巴黎之行怎么样?
You're not going to believe
你做梦都不会想到
Where I found our little princess.
我在哪儿见到了 我们的瑟琳娜小公主?
Really?
是嘛?
Admit it.Even for me, this was good.
承认吧 把这个公开 对谁都好
If you weren't such a perv,
如果你没有如此堕落
I'm sure the c.i.a. would hire you in a second.
我肯定联邦调查局 会毫不犹豫地雇用你
Defending my country--there's a future I never imagined.
保卫祖国 这倒是我从来没有想过的
With good reason. what is she doing there?
理由不错 不过她在这里干嘛?
Well, what's anyone doing there?
住在里面能干嘛?
It's a facility for the disturbed or addicted.
不是精神有问题就是瘾君子
You must have your own wing.
你总是这么聪明
You don't get nearly enough credit for your wit.
你比我差得远了
So the question is, what do you do now?
问题是你接下来打算怎么办
Well, I was thinking...
嗯 我还在考虑呢...
Total social destruction.
社会大动荡
And here I thought you were getting soft.
我看你是陶醉了
So this is your bed, huh?
这是你的床 是吧?
Leaving now.
现在离开这
You can repay me another time.
你欠我的 别忘了!
I've been in these sessions every day for the last week,
上个礼拜我几乎天天到这里参加会议
But nothing is going to change unless she stops hiding him here
但几乎没什么变化 除非妈妈不再把他藏在这里
And lets him have his life back.
而且让他回到以前的生活中去
This is not called hiding, serena.
这不叫藏 瑟琳娜
It's called recovery.
这叫做恢复训练
Telling everyone he's staying with aunt carol in miami?
告诉别人他还在迈阿密的凯罗姨妈家?
He's not ready.
他还没有准备好
He's not, or you're not?
是他还是你没有准备好?
Okay, let's take a deep breath.
好吧 让我们作个深呼吸
It's good to see honest conversation.
有话好好说
What does she know about honesty? serena.
她还知道什么叫坦诚相待? 瑟琳娜
But I really think a decision like this includes eric as well.
我认为要做决定 还需听听艾瑞克的意见
Oh, you mean I have a say in this? wow. thanks.
你是说我还能发表意见? 太好了
Eric, of course. we're here for you.
当然 艾瑞克 我们会认真听你说
Look, if you're ready to leave, you tell us, okay?
快说 你已经准备好了 快啊
No matter what mom says.
不管妈妈说什么
I would really like to get out of here...
我是很想离开这里...
But maybe I'm not ready yet.
或许我还没有准备好
Hey, what about for a few hours?
你看离开几个小时怎么样?
You can be my date to the ivy week party tonight.
你今晚可以和我一起参加常青藤派对
Serena, that party is an important event for you.
瑟琳娜 今天的聚会对你很重要
Well, he'll be around people he knows.
他会见到些认识的人
It'll be fun, comfortable.
会感觉到很舒服 快乐
Uh, actually, that sounds great.
听起来挺棒的
Well, there we go.
那就去吧
Compromise. that wasn't so hard, was it?
折中的办法 应该不会太困难吧?
You know what? I have to go,
我得走了
Help them set up for tonight at the school.
帮他们安排一下
It's my job as both parent committee chair And responsible mother.
我既得是家长会主席 又是称职的妈妈
It'll be great, okay?
会好的 别担心
Hi. how are you? good.
你好 不错
Rufus humphrey. mm-hmm.
我是鲁弗斯·范弗瑞
Uh, my kid, dan, goes to st. jude's,
呃 我儿子是圣·犹大的
And he really should have been selected as dartmouth's usher.
他应该被选为达特茅斯的接待员
Maybe there was a mix-up, Some kind of a glitch in the system?
你们内部可能有些不公正的做法
I'd like to believe that Because I like to believe the best in people.
但我认为大部分人还是负责的
I'm sorry, mr. humphrey.
抱歉 汉弗瑞先生
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表