剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
And I came acrosswhat I assume to be an error,
我发现可能出了些差错
In that my trust seems to have a zero balance.
我的信用额度好像归零了
Oh, uh, I thought you knew.
噢 我以为你知道的
That account was drained weeks ago.
那个账户已经在几周前被注销了
Drained?
注销?
But by who?
谁干的?
Your father.
你父亲
He said he discussed it with you.
他说他跟你商量过
We--we have to solve this.i mean, what are we gonna do?
我想我们必须解决这个 我们该做什么?
I'm not into gettinga lingerie model.
我还没确定睡衣模特的人选
Uh, blair, honey, there's been a terrible mistake.
布莱尔 亲爱的 我们犯了个严重的错误
How would you like your job back?
再回来工作怎么样?
Did you choose serena over me?
你是不是选了瑟琳娜来代替我吗
You could've picked a stranger.
你该选一个陌生人
You didn't have to choose my best friend.
你没必要选我最好的朋友
What, did you think that I wouldn't find out?
难道你认为可以一直瞒着我?
I was going to tell you tonight...
我打算在今晚
At dinner.
晚餐的时候告诉你
It--there was no right decision.there...
这个 没有其他更恰当的选择
There--there wasn't any time.
而且 也没有时间了
I know you can understandall this.
我想你能明白这一切
It was mishandled--
这件事是没处理好
the whole thing--from top to bottom.
整件事 从头到尾
You actually want me to agree with you.
你想要我赞同你的决定
Bendel's will legitimize this company.
班道尔想要合法经营这个公♥司♥
It will take everything to the next level.
这样一切都能更进一步
You know how hard i have worked for that.
你明白我为此付出了多少辛劳
You've always been my biggest supporter,
一直以来 你是我最重要的支持者
My biggest fan.
我的头号♥粉丝
I'm your daughter.
我只是你的女儿
And as my daughter, I knew that you would forgive me, In time,
作为我的女儿 我想适时原谅我的
But if my company had lost this deal because of you?
但是如果因为你 我错失了这笔生意
I'd never forgive myself.
我永远不会原谅我自己
I hope you never do.
我希望你永远也不要原谅
You didn't hear it from us,
并不是我才有这样的故事
But in every girl's life,
但是在每个女孩的人生路上
There comes a moment when she realizes
有那么一刻让她意识到
That her mother just might be more messed up than she is.
自己母亲目前的状况比自己还要糟糕
You're still here?
你还在这儿?
Yeah, well,i thought I couldn't leave
恩 好吧 我想在离开前
Without bringing you something from craft service.
我应该给你送点工作餐过来
Um, and, uh, and telling you that I'm sorry I judged you.
呃 我得告诉你 很抱歉对你妄下定论了
Well, I'm sorry i gave you reason to.
抱歉 是我给你机会的
Hey, how about you ask me out again?
不如你再约我一次?
How about you actually show up?
那你会真的出现吗?
Okay. No drama,no disruptions.i promise.
好 没突发事件 没干扰 我保证
You promise?oh, no!
你保证? 不要!
That means it's never gonna happen now.
这样事情就永远不会发生了
Okay, quick.i take it back.i unpromise.
好 那我收回 刚说的不算
Friday.8:00.
周五早上 八点见
I think we can agree to those terms,
或许我们能对你的条件妥协
But you can't wear those shoes.
但鞋子还是算了吧
Or that hair.
还有你的头发
Okay, see you then.
到时见咯
All right.
那好吧
So you were right.I know.
你是对的 我知道
When I got that call,
当我接到电♥话♥那一刻
i should've known you had nothing to do with it.
就应该知道你与此事无关
And I should never have pushed you to do this whole thing in the first place.
一开始 我就不该让你来做这个
Actually,i'm glad you pushed me
事实上 我很高兴你鼓励我这么做
It ended up being a very important day for me.
那天对于我来说很重要
I just thought it was gonna be more fun.
我只是觉得应该更有趣点
I know.me, too.
我知道 我也是这么想的
Hey, you know what?who says It can't be
谁说不能让它变得更有趣点?
Come on.come on.
来 快点
This just in-- s.and b.committing a crime of fashion.
S和B策划了一桩时装盗窃案
Who doesn't love a 5-finger discount?
谁不喜欢顺手牵羊?
Especially if one of those fingers is the middle one.
而且还是在最有名的时装店里
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服哪去了
Everyone knows you can't choose your family,
大家都知道 虽然你无法选择自己的家庭
But you can choose your friends,
但还有选择朋友的权利
And in a world ruled by bloodlines and bank accounts,
尤其是在这个由血统和银行存款 说了算的世界
it pays to have a pal.
拥有一个朋友是要付出代价的
Do it again.one, two--one, two, three.
再来一次 1 2 3
As a b.f.f can make you go w.t.f,
尽管好朋友有时让你一肚子怨气
There's no denying we'd all be a little less rich without them.
但不可否认 没了他们 我们将变得不再富有
And serena and blair--they do besties better than anyone.
而瑟琳娜和布莱尔 她们比任何人还了解
No, that's not a tear in my eye.
不 我可没有哭
It's just allergies.
只是过于敏感而已
Without you, I'm nothing.
没有你们 我谁也不是
Gossip girl.
八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表