剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It's business, nate.
这是生意 内特
You understand, right?
你能理解的 是吧
We'll talk later.
待会儿再说
Looks like parents can be deceiving n both sides of the bridge.
看来家长可以两头都欺骗
You are...
你太...
Really talented.
太有天赋了
Dad.
爸
I, uh, ahem. I didn't think you'd make it.
我没想到你真会来
And you want me to pour hundreds of thousands of dollars
你找个理由让我撒大把的银子
Into an excuse for you to be around booze and women?
让你去喝酒泡妞?
No. no, i... did you read the proposal?
不不 你看了企划案吗?
It shows a much bigger picture.
里面说得详细
I came down here because I saw the effort you made.
我来这儿是因为我看到了你的努力
You want to impress me with your commitment to something?
你想用你的付出来打动我?
Try getting a few a's in school or maybe a part-time job.
不如试着在学校多得几个A 或者做份兼♥职♥
Looks like the pot calling the kettle black
看来这五十步笑百步
has young bass boiling over,
让小拜斯有些不服
And if we know chuck
如果我们了解恰克
He's not one to let things lie.
就知道他可不会善罢甘休
Someone pour that man a drink.
有人要难堪了
You need to look elegant for the archibald dinner Tomorrow night,
明晚和内特家人吃饭的时候你要穿得优雅些
So what do you think?
这件怎么样?
Yes,it would be very nice,if I was sailing up on the mayflower.
嗯 如果我是古代人的话
Anne archibald was wearing her amazing
安妮·阿齐布尔德那天晚上戴着
cornelius vanderbilt diamond ring the other night.
她那只令人惊叹的卡尼尔·范德比钻戒
She was going on and on
不停得说这颗戒指
About how it would end up on your finger...
会如何传承到你的手上
someday.
总有一天
Wait.
等下
Nate spoke to hismother about our future?
内特跟他妈妈谈了我们以后的事?
He actually asked for the family ring?
他真的问他妈妈要了祖传的戒指?
Looks like cold, hard cash an get you the cold, rd truth.
看来冰冷的金钱能够揭示无情的现实
Didn't anyone tell you, n.? be careful what you fish for.
没有人提醒过你吗 N?小心你在调查的一切
Can't believe we actually got the apartment to ourselves.
真不敢相信这里只有我俩
You got downtown pretty fast. well, with an opportunity like this,
你来得真快 像这种好机会
One needs to take advantage. mmm.
我肯定不能错过啊
How long do you think ill your dad and sister will be back?
你觉得你妹跟你♥爸♥ 大概多久后回来?
Uh, anywhere from an hour to 20 minutes?
20分钟到1个小时之间
Well, 20 minutes is plenty.
嗯 20分钟足够了
It's kind of bright in here, don't you think?
不觉得这里有点太亮吗?
Uh,maybe get someblinds or A... a clapper.
也许弄些窗帘 或是加点掌声
Mm, how about next time?
下次再说吧
Hey, dan. hungry?
丹 饿了吗?
Hello.
你好
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Hi. vanessa, right?
你好 瓦内萨 对吗?
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
And good to see you
很高兴见到你
Seeing us seeing you.
看见我们 看到你
Excuse me.
不好意思
You really need to start using that door.
你真得学着从门口进来了
Which you're showing me to.
你不是在带我去嘛
Well,practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧嘛
Leaving,out the door.
我会离开 从门后消失
And we appreciate it.
我们非常感谢你
Sorry.
不好意思
So do you think we should talk about it?
你觉得我们该谈谈吗?
You mean about about vanessa?
你 你是说关于瓦内萨的吗?
No,you know what? She's like family.
别误会 她就跟家人一样 没关系的
It feels comfortable,and so therefore,
所以 她常常会
she often shows up without calling.
突然出现
No,I-I mean about what almost,maybe,
不 我是说刚刚就快要
Might have just happened.
可能大概会发生的事情
Oh,you mean if vanessa hadn't entered,
哦 你是说如果瓦内萨没进来的话
And we...
我们就...
or we could not talk about it.
或者我们也不用继续说下去
Dan,we're home.
丹 我们回来了
We got breakfast.
给你带了早餐
Hungry?
饿吗?
Spotted,bass drunk off his ass at the palace bar,
发现 拜斯在皇宫酒吧里喝得烂醉
Drinking away his woes and investment capital.
借以忘掉他的悲伤 还有他的投资计划
Nathaniel,your position in my esteem
内特尼尔 我心里对你的尊重
Has been replaced by your voice mail.
已被你的留言所取代
So...bart didn't go for vicola,
巴特不肯投资维克多拉
But truth is I bought the house out already for tonight,
但事实是 今晚我已经包下那里了
And it's not a par-tay without my people or any people.
如果没有你们和其他人 还叫什么派对
I'll see you there.
今晚见
Long night?
喝了一整夜?
Alfonso made me an omelet.
阿尔弗索给我做了蛋饼
I may have washed it down with a bellini or two.
我可能喝了一两杯 贝里尼酒把它灌下去了
You father didn't go for your business proposal.
你♥爸♥爸没有同意你的投资计划
Come on.Let me help you.
起来吧 我来扶你
He was born poor.
他出生贫穷
I was born loaded.Yeah.
我含着金汤匙出世 是的
But if the only way to impress him is if I started with nothing,
如果一定要从零开始 才能得到他的欢心
Then why doesn't he just take it all away?
那他不接受我的想法呢?
Because he loves you.
因为他爱你啊
No good parent likes to see his child go without.
父母都希望自己儿女得到更多啊
I had the idea.
我有想法
I did the work.
我肯努力去做
He tells me I can't be committed,
他说我没有责任感
and he's the onescrewing 25 year olds...
但他应该对你负责任的时候
when he's supposedly committed to you.
却和一个25岁的女人搞在一起
We're newly committed,as recent as last week.
我们上个礼拜才刚刚重归于好
I wonder why he was pawing
那为什么昨天
some asian chick in his limo yesterday.
他还在轿车里抱着个亚洲女人
How could I be surprised,really?
我怎么会感到惊讶呢
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm on my way.
我就过来
uh,I'm late for my blowout at arden'S.
我要赶着去雅顿的宴会
Mom,please.
妈 拜托
The drugs were dad'S.
那些毒品是爸爸的
I mean,I guess he thought it'd be easier on everyone
我想 他可能觉得我来背黑锅的话
if I took the hit,
能让大家都好受些
But they were his.
但毒品确实是他的
I don't understand.
我不懂
No,he promised me he'd flush the coke,
他答应过我会把毒品冲走的
Then I caught him buying more.
但我又看见他买♥♥了
The lengths that you will go to to get out of trouble
你以为这样就能为自己洗脱吗?
Mom,he has a problem.
妈 他确实有问题
I need your help,please.
我需要你帮忙 拜托
You look down at the floor
每次别人跟你说事实的时候
every time someone tries to tell you the truth.
你眼睛就会往地下看
Just look at me.
看着我
Mom.
妈
I saw dad buying drugs yesterday.
我昨天看到爸爸买♥♥毒品了
He's been under a lot of pressure,
他最近压力很大
And if you hadn't been so difficult lately...
并且假如你最近 不是让人这么担心...
What?
什么?
Your latest rebellions have been very hard on your father,nate.
你最近的反叛让你♥爸♥爸很为难 内特
All this business with dartmouth,
你去达特茅斯读书的事
Your issues with blair.
你跟布莱尔的问题
Mom,dad needs your help.
妈 爸爸需要你帮他
Not another word of this.
别说了
We have a celebratory dinner to get to.
今晚我们还有个庆功宴要去
Please wear a tie.
记得戴领带
see...
看...
You curl your fingers into a fist,
把手指蜷成拳头
And with simple thrust of force,
然后轻轻用力
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表