剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, seriously, Serena, you smell like the floor of a brewery.
说真的 瑟琳娜 你闻起来像酿酒厂的地板
I do not. yes, you do.
我没有 你是
Oh, my god. yes, I do.
天啊 真的是
Yeah.
没错
Brewery floor with a hint of secondhand smoke?
酿酒厂的地板还带着二手烟的味道?
And a pint of old spice.
还有一品脱老香料
I totally need a bath. yeah, deal with it. please.
我的确需要洗个澡 赶快去 拜托
Blair's a bossy genius. oh, yes, she is. mm.
布莱尔是个专横的天才 没错 她是
So what about you?
那你呢?
What about me? I don't smell like an ashtray.
我怎么了? 我闻起来可不像个烟灰缸
But you look like an ass tray. aah!
但是你看起来像个傻瓜
Aah! hey, Serena. stop, stop, stop.
瑟琳娜 住手
Stop, Serena. Serena, stop.
住手 瑟琳娜 瑟琳娜 住手
What's wrong with you? god. oh.
你到底怎么了? 天啊
Ow. god.
上帝啊
Aah! aah! go away!
走开!
Oh, what, what, what, what, what? you started it, dude.
什么? 你这家伙先动手的
You started it. you started it. oh! what? stop it!
你先动手的
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
My hair! my--aah! aah!
我的头发 我的
I got you both!
我抓住你们两个了
Hey, it's me.
是我
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我不是故意的
I didn't see your dad downstairs.
我没看到你♥爸♥爸在楼下
My mother just decides everything, you know?
我妈妈决定一切 你知道吗?
Everything in the world is just totally up to her.
世界上的一切都是她做主
I know.
我知道
Hey, why don't we get out of here?
我们不出去吧?
I'm not going back to that party.
我不会回到聚会去的
No, I mean, outta here, outta here.
不 我是说离开这儿
Out of this apartment, to a place a little more sane.
离开这公♥寓♥ 去个稍微正常点儿的地方
Any place would qualify.
任何地方都可以
So you actually threatened Lily Van der woodsen
你真的恐吓过莉莉 范德 der woodsen
With physical violence?
用暴♥力♥的?
Mom, you are a badass.
妈 你真是个坏蛋
Yeah, well, what can I say?
是啊 没错
I was younger then and wearing steel-toed boots.
我那时多年轻 还穿着钢头皮鞋
No, no. no, we never actually came to blows.
瞎说的 我们其实没冲突过
I focused on transforming my anger into art.
我化愤怒为艺术了
I made some collages.
我画了些抽象画
I wrote a trilogy of 1-act plays about her,
写了独幕剧的三部曲 关于她的
Named the character milly, to try to be, you know, subtle.
把那个角色命名为milly 搞得很隐晦
It's clever.
真聪明
So what was so bad about her?
那她有什么不好的?
And I mean aside from the superior fluttering eyelids
我是说除了有些高傲
And punishing sarcasm.
会挖苦人
Well, uh, she was your dad's first great love,
她是你♥爸♥的初恋
As she liked to remind me every chance she got.
这总会会提醒我她以前得到的那么多机会
It's kind of hard to compete with that.
好像很难和她竞争
You've uh, been in here for a half-hour.
你在这待了半个钟头
Yeah, well,
没错
Not nearly enough timeto fathom
还不够时间去搞清楚
How you allowed me to walk into this situation.
你怎么会让我走到这种境地的
Allowed you? th--
我让你?
You were the last person
你是我最不希望看到
I expected to come through my front door today.
走进我家大门的人
Yeah, well, at the very least,
好吧 至少你知道
You knew that Serena would come home and tell me all about
瑟琳娜回到家告诉我
The wonderful thanksgiving she had with Dan, his father,
她和丹还有丹的父亲度过的这个美妙感恩节
Oh, and his mother.
还有丹的母亲
Is this really how you think I deserve to find out?
你真的觉得我活该看到这些?
I don't know what I do or do not owe you.
我真不知道 我是不是欠你什么
I mean, we haven't actually defined
我是说 我们还没有真正确定过
What we are to each other.
我们现在是什么关系
Well, maybe this is the perfect opportunity to do it.
也许现在正是最好的机会
But, Lily...
但是 莉莉...
These past few weeks have...
过去的几周...
Have been what?
怎么了
You can't even say it, can you?
你都说不出口 是吗?
I can, but I shouldn't.
我可以 可是我不该说
Look, for better, for worse, you're one of my oldest friends.
不管怎么说 你是我的老朋友
Mm. oldest friends?
老朋友?
That's certainly not how it felt
那会儿我可一点也没感觉到
When you kissed me at Eleanor's party.
当你在埃莉诺的派对上吻我的时候
What?
什么?
Alison, honey...
艾利森 亲爱的...
Dan, will you go and...
丹 你能出去...
Uh, check on Jenny and Eric. yeah.
...看看珍妮和艾瑞克怎么样 好
Mom, where's dad?
妈 爸在哪儿?
How dare you do that.
你怎么敢那么做
Leave in the middle of thanksgiving dinner?
在感恩节晚餐的中途离开?
I need to talk to dad. dad?
我需要和爸谈一谈 爸?
Dad? oh, my god. dad. dad.
爸? 天哪 爸 爸
Mom, call 9-1-1. hurry!
妈 打911 快点
Dad, please, wake up. dad!
爸 求求你醒过来 爸
Dorita.
多利塔
Easy. take a seat, honey.
慢点儿 坐下来 亲爱的
Oh, goodness. oh, how do I smell now?
我现在闻起来怎么样?
Uh, you smell fantastic,
你闻起来棒极了
But you might not wanna keep asking people that.
但是你可不能一直问下去
Serena, you look wonderful. that shirt was made for you. actually,
瑟琳娜你看起来美极了 这件衣服就是为你做的 实际上
It was made for you.
是为你做的
Well, I knew there was a reason I liked it. hmm?
我就知道我为什么喜欢它
Yours, too, I see. and mine.
你们俩也是 我来瞧瞧 我的
No, no, no, no. oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Would you help me with the potatoes? yes.
你能帮我弄下土豆吗? 好的
Don't tell me it's a big deal. I'm well aware of the stakes. hey.
这有什么大不了的 我知道这里面的风险
Who's dad talking to?
爸在和谁说话?
What now? the office. something about that deal with the dutch company.
现在么? 办公室 关于和荷兰公♥司♥生意的
So it looks like I'll have to slip out for a few minutes.
看来我得溜出去一会儿了
Dad, it's a holiday. not in amsterdam.
爸 现在在放假 阿姆斯特丹可不是
Well, we are in america. tell them it will wait till tomorrow.
可我们在美国 告诉他们等到明天
Sweetheart, I don't want to go. I have to.
亲爱的 我不想走 可是必须去
I brought this deal in,
是我接到这笔生意的
But if Meltzer closes it without me,
但是如果马尔奇在我不在的时候谈完了
I don't get the commission. forget the commission.
我就拿不到佣金了 别管佣金了
I'll write you a check myself.
我给你开张支票
Sit. we're just about to eat.
坐下吧 我们正准备吃呢
I think I just lost my appetite.
我突然没胃口了
Your father and his headaches.
你父亲头痛
Probably took the vicodin and forgot.
也许他吃过止痛药又给忘了
Had some whiskey, and the next thing you know--
来点威士忌 接下来...
Mom, seriously, did you hear anything the doctor said?
妈 你真没听到医生怎么说吗?
With what he took, he could have cured 30 headaches.
他吃的那些药可以治好三十次头痛了
Mom, he's got a problem,
妈 他有问题
And ignoring it almost killed him.
你总是不当回事 这样会害死他的
Oh, no. this is not my fault.
这不是我的错
I'm not blaming anybody.
我没有在指责任何人
You can blame whoever you want, just not me.
你可以指责任何人 除了我
All I'm guilty of is trying to make his life easier. easier?
我努力让你父亲生活的轻松一些 轻松?
You've made his life impossible.
你让他的生活糟透了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
He's had everything he ever wanted just handed to him.
他以前想要的所有东西都有了
My father set him up with his own firm.
我父亲让他在自己公♥司♥工作
He gave us the house that we live in, the hamptons, the boat.
他给了我们房♥子 汉普顿的别♥墅♥ 游艇
He's never had to earn a dime,
他一分钱都不用挣
And how do you think that's working out for him,
那你觉得他为什么会成现在这样?
Mom, huh? wake up!
妈 醒醒吧
All he had to do was sit behind a desk, put on a suit
他要做的只是穿上西装 坐在办公桌后面
And not get arrested, and he couldn't manage to do that.
不要被逮捕 这他都做不到
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表