剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Nothing. I heard nothing.
什么都没有听到
But serena doesn't know.
瑟琳娜还不知道
And neither do i, okay?
我也不知道 行吗?
So now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go back inside,
那我先失陪 我要进去了
Not tell anyone a thing and mind my own business.
什么都不跟人说 只管自己的事
Dan.
丹.
Hi. I'm blair waldorf, serena's friend.
你好 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 瑟琳娜的朋友
Oh, hey. yeah, uh, do you happen to know where she is?
你好 你看见她在哪吗?
As a matter of fact, I do. blair.
事实上 我知道 布莱尔
Serena, there you are. uh, where were you?
瑟琳娜 你在这 你刚去哪了?
She was waiting in a hotel room for my boyfriend
她在酒店房♥间里等我的男朋友
About why we weren't talking.
关于我们为什么不说话
That doesn't sound any smarter the second time.
再用这种借口可不太聪明
Why weren't you talking?
为什么你们之前不说话?
Does this have anything to do with Why you were waiting for serena this morning?
这跟你早上等瑟琳娜有关吗?
You were what?
你早上什么?
And here I thought you were waiting for me.
我还以为你在等我呢
oh, exactly what the situation needs,chuck
哦 正盼着你来呢 恰克
Now what is going on here?
现在到底是怎么回事?
We were just getting into that.
我们正要说
Blair, please, don't do this.
布莱尔 求你了 别这么做
Sorry. oh, do you wanna tell him?
抱歉 你想跟他说吗?
I'll tell him.
我来说吧
You know?
你也知道?
I know everything.
我都知道
And apparently, I know nothing.
显然 我什么都不知道
Look, dan, it--it was a long time ago,
听着 丹 这是很久前的事了
And I regret it.
我现在也很后悔
Look, serena,Stop trying to pretend you're a good girl.
瑟琳娜 你就别在那扮好姑娘了
So you slept with your best friend's boyfriend.
你跟你好朋友的男朋友上♥床♥了
I kind of admire you for it.
我倒有点欣赏你这一点
Is that true?
真的吗?
Well, then she ran away and lied about it.
然后她便逃跑了撒了谎 来掩盖这事
I just thought you should know
我想在你为你的完美女神
Before you fall head over heels For your perfect girl and her perfect world,
和她的完美世界所倾倒
And then get left all alone With no one
然后抛弃你
but your cabbage patch kid.
只有你的包心菜娃娃陪你之前
Cabbage patch?
包心菜娃娃?
Did you talk to my sister?
你跟我妹妹谈过?
ah, yes, little jenny.
对了 小珍妮
I do believe she and I have some unfinished business.
我想 我跟她还没完事儿呢
You stay away from her.
你离她远点
Poor daniel. so little time, so many sluts to defend.
可怜的丹尼尔 要维护那么多小贱♥人♥ 时间不够呀
It's fine. it's fine. everyone can stop looking.
没事 没事了 大家不要再盯着看了
He's a jerk...
他是个混♥蛋♥
But it's my fault, and--and I'm leaving.
但这是我的错 我走了
I--i'll go with you.
我跟你一起走
Actually, I'd prefer if you didn't.
事实上 我不想你跟着我
Hope you're happy.
现在你高兴了
Not even close.
一点都不
Looks like it's just you and me.
现在好像只剩下你和我了
Apparently, my room is available.
还有 我的房♥间空着
Some might call this a "fustercluck,"
有认为这是"一团乱"
But on the upper east side, we call it sunday afternoon.
但在这儿 我们称为"星期天的下午"
Dan, wait. I'm so sorry.
丹 等一下 对不起
There's no-- there's no need to be.
不 不需要道歉
Really, I shouldn't have come here today.
真的 我本来就不应该来这里
I made a mistake.
我错了
No, you didn't.
不 你没错
Look, I'm sorry about blair and chuck
对于布莱尔和恰克的事 我很抱歉
It's not about blair or chuck.
这跟布莱尔或者恰克无关
I mean, it is, but it's--
我的意思是 跟他们有关
It's not just them.
可是不仅是他们
No, I know. trust me, I know.
是的 我知道 你相信我
This world--it--it's crazy.
这世界很疯狂
Yeah, it--it is...
是啊
And you're a part of it.
你跟他们是一类人
What, and you didn't know that?
你不知道吗
I don't know. i-i thought you were different.
我不知道 我以为你跟他们不同
Well, I'm sorry
那我很抱歉
I'm not who you thought I was,
我不是你所想的那样
But what's happened is in the past,
但那些都是过去的事了
You know, and all I can do is try to change.
我现在唯一可以做的 就是试着改变自己
But if you can't accept that,
但是如果你不接受
Then, you know, you're not who I thought you were.
那么你就不是我想的那样了
Well, I guess we both made mistakes.
那看来我们都错了
Hi. hey, jen said you went looking for serena.
珍说你在找瑟琳娜
Did you find her?
你找到她了吗?
Mm. yeah, yeah, I found her, and, uh, and then I lost her.
嗯... 找到了 然后现在我失去了她
Oh, uh, that's, uh...
那...
It's fine. it's fine. really, it's all for the best.
没事的 没事 真的 这是最好的了
Serena and her friends and her family...
瑟琳娜和她的朋友 她的家庭
Her whole world...
她的世界...
Turns out it wasn't for me.
我发现那并不适合我
Wait, dan. what happened?
等一下 丹 发生什么事了
Did you tell blair waldorf about cedric?
你是不是跟布莱尔·霍道夫提过赛德里克?
I...
我...
It may have come up.
大概说过吧
You can't trust these people, jen.
你不能相信这些人 珍
Don't tell 'em anything.
什么事都不能告诉他们
They're nice flowers.
花很漂亮
They're hydrangeas.
它们是绣球花
Look, blair,
听着 布莱尔
Either you try to forgive me and move on...
要么你原谅我 我们继续走下去
Or we end it.
要么现在就分手
Well, serena's mystery man is a mystery no longer.
现在瑟琳娜的秘密男友不再是秘密了
His name is... oh, who cares?
他叫作... 谁关心呢
Now that he and s. are over,
现在他跟s已经结束了
So are his 15 minutes.
他受到万众注目的时刻也结束了
But his sister jenny
但是 发现他的妹妹珍妮
Was spotted with a new dress... gifted from blair herself.
穿着布莱尔送给她的衣服
Everyone knows an eleanor original
所有人都知道 一条埃莉诺的裙子
Is the uniform of b.'s private army.
是B同党的制♥服♥
But will j. be a loyal soldier
但J会是个忠实的士兵吗?
Or will she side with s.'s rebel forces?
还是会支持S的反叛力量呢?
And as for s. herself,
那s自己呢
We hear that she left today's brunch with nofriends,
听说她今天独自离开了聚餐
No boy and nowhere left to run.
身边没有朋友 没有男孩 也没有方向
It looks like the ultimate insider
看起来最局内人
Has become a total outsider.
现在完全变成了局外人
It's your move, serena,
这是你的选择 瑟琳娜
And you know who will be watching
你知道谁会一直关注
Gossip girl.
"八卦天后"
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表