剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
No! no, no. no change of plans.
不 不 不 计划没有变化
I like this plan of you teaching me the angles.
我喜欢你的计划 教我打球的角度
I know.
我知道
Remember, cute girl with total lack of pool skills?
记得吗? 完全没有球技的可爱女孩?
I remember. so does the table.
我记得 这桌子也记得
Come on, what could it possibly be
告诉我 究竟什么事?
That's more important than this right here?
能有什么比在这里重要?
Can't it wait till tomorrow?
不能等到明天吗?
Actually, it can't.
事实上 不行
You need to call your brother right now.
你现在得给你弟弟打个电♥话♥
Hey. I was just about--
嘿 我正准备...
so I made some calls,
我打了几个电♥话♥
But as it turns out, None of my people know your people.
但最后发现我的熟人里 没人认识你们
Shocking, but true.
震惊吧 但这是真的
Either "dan humphrey" is an alias
要么丹·汉弗瑞是个化名
Or your son is not very popular.
要么是你儿子丹不太受欢迎
Regardless, I need that number.
不管怎样 我需要那个号♥码
I realized when I got off the phone with you
我想起来当我和你通完话之后
That I could've been a little bit more understanding.
我至少了解了点情况
You think-- I called dan.
你的意思是?我打过电♥话♥给丹了
Thank you.
谢谢
And your son's not with them.
你儿子没和他们在一起
He's not?
没有?
But serena got eric on the phone,
但是瑟琳娜和艾瑞克通了电♥话♥
And he's okay,
他没事
And dan said they would phone
丹说等他们和艾瑞克在一起
when they were all together.
他会打个电♥话♥回来的
Yeah, and you didn't think to call
你不觉得你应该打个电♥话♥
and tell me all of this?
告诉我这些情况吗?
I was just about to.
我正准备打
Now I hate to say this,
我现在不想这么说
but why don't you sit and wait here?
为什么你不坐下来等呢?
We should hear from them soon.
我们很快会收到他们的消息
Fine.
好吧
And I'll pass on
我可不想要
a glass Of that nonpremium liquor that you're drinking.
你正在喝的廉价酒精
But I will take something to eat.
不过我会吃点东西
Thank you for offering.
谢谢你的招待
What? you still know how to cook, don't you?
什么? 难道你还没学会做菜?
Do you see jenny or your brother?
看到珍妮或你弟弟了吗?
No.
没有
Are you her? are you claire?
是你吗? 你是那个克莱尔吗?
What? no.
什么? 不是
Uh, are you sure we're in the right place?
你确定我们没来错地方吗?
Yeah.
是的
Come on.
找吧
Where is she? hey! whoa, whoa.
她在哪里?
Baby. what? who? I'm here at the club with the guys.
怎么了 宝贝? 我跟这群家伙在一起呢
Excuse me. hello. where's my phone?
嘿 打搅一下 我的手♥机♥在哪里?
Hey, hey, let go of her. who the hell are you?
放开她 你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Your phone is at our table.
你手♥机♥在我们桌上
If you weren't so drunk
我想如果不是你喝醉了
And drooling over every girl in this place,
然后跟这里所有女孩调情的话
You would've seen that.
你应该不会丢的
I'm gonna kill you. Oh, you must be amanda, right?
我要杀了你 你肯定是阿曼达了
well, I would think twice Before marrying him
我会三思后才考虑跟他结婚的
'cause he's a pig.
因为他是个猪头
wait. hey, hey. back off of her,okay?
嘿 离她远点
I don't need you to defend me.
我不需要你来保护我
It wasn't even her who called you.it was me.
根本就不是她打的电♥话♥ 是我
Jenny?
珍妮?
So she's the one with the tongue?
她就是那个跟你舌吻的人?
Tongue? tongue-- what are you even doing here?
舌吻? 你究竟在这里做什么?
You're supposed to be at a sleepover.
你不是该参加通宵派对的吗?
You made out with a girl from a sleepover?
你跟一个参加 通宵派对的女孩乱搞?
You made out with him?
你跟他乱搞?
I made out with her.
是跟她
Ew. it was a dare.
只是大冒险
A dare? what are you, children?
大冒险? 你还是小孩子吗?
yeah, pretty much. she's 14.
是的 差不多 她才14岁
14?!
14?!
jesus. no, I swear I had no idea, baby.
老天 我发誓 亲爱的 我不知道
I mean, look at her. I mean, she's jailbait.
我的意思是 你看她 她是个骚货
what--what's that?
什么? 你说什么?
Dan, stay out of it, okay?
丹 别插手好吗?
You're just causing more problems than you're solving.
这不是解决麻烦 而是制♥造♥麻烦
the only thing causing a problem
真正制♥造♥麻烦的
Is the cocktail napkin you're wearing.
是你现在穿的这条毛巾
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思
You're not talking about anything.
闭上你的臭嘴
Dan! hey!
丹
All right, all you out before I call the cops. all right, all right.
好了 好了 在我叫警♥察♥前 全都出去
Hey, serena. see? I told you everything was okay.
瑟琳娜 我跟你说一切都好吧
let's go, come on.
快走
Eric, come on.
艾瑞克 走
Spotted Big brother to the not-quite rescue.
哥哥来救妹妹了
Too bad no one told him
可惜没人跟他讲
You can't save a damsel
如果一个少女喜欢这种青春期苦恼的话
If she loves her distress.
没人能救她
What's wrong with the sauce? mmm.
这个酱汁有什么问题吗?
Oh, nothing, I'm just so happy to have a home-cooked meal.
不 我只是很高兴能吃到家常菜
It just needs a little salt. what? it's perfect.
只是还需加点盐 什么? 这样刚好
No, just a--just a pinch.
只需一小勺
You haven't changed a bit.
你一点也没变
You always have to be in control.
你总是喜欢控制一切
Hmm. well, I don't remember you complaining.
我不记得你曾这样抱怨过
Well, I wasn't allowed to. it was one of your rules.
你不允许我抱怨 这是你的规矩
Yeah, well, I may hold the reins a little tight,
是的 我可能管得太紧了
But life is complicated,
但是生活很复杂
Especially once you have kids.
特别是当你有了孩子后
You know, when they're little, you're their whole world.
当他们还小的时候 你是他们的全部
And then one day, the wall goes up,
然而有一天墙一下变高了
And you're on one side, and they're on the other.
你在墙的这边而他们在另一边
Well, they don't like to admit it,
他们可能不愿承认
But they want us to break through.
其实他们也想打破这面墙
Yeah, well, maybe serena,
是的 瑟琳娜可能这么想
But eric-- I don't know what he wants.
至于艾瑞克 我不知道他想要什么
You're awfully concerned about
只是一个14岁的男孩违反了宵禁令
A 14-year-old boy breaking curfew.
你担心地太多了
Well, it's not my curfew he's breaking.
他并不是违反了我的宵禁令
He's been staying at the ostroff center.
他现在呆在奥斯托弗疗养中心
Ostroff center?
奥斯托弗中心?
Mm-hmm. yeah.
恩 是的
Is it drugs? drinking?
是吸毒吗? 酗酒?
Um, no, he's not a bad kid.
不是 他不是个坏孩子
He's just--just, um, a lonely one.
他只是 只是个寂寞的孩子
It's depression? is it bad?
是抑郁症吗? 严重吗?
Bad enough to try to kill himself.
严重到让他企图自杀
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
No, I don't know why.
不 我不知道为什么
I don't know what I did or I didn't do, but...
我不知道我做了还是没做什么 但是...
I just don't know what to do
我不知道该怎么做
To--to make sure it doesn't happen again.
才能让这种事不再发生
All you can do is be there for them.
你所能做的就是跟他们在一起
Oh, I hope that's dan or serena.
希望那会是丹或瑟琳娜
Hello?
喂?
Hey, great.
太好了
Uh, yeah.
是的
Actually, I can tell her. his mother's here with me.
事实上我能告诉她 他妈妈就在我这里
It's a long story.
说来话长
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表