剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
欢迎来到曼哈顿上层流言四起的世界
I love you, Nate Archibald.
我爱你 内特·阿齐布尔德
Always have, always will.
一直到永远
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What is wrong with you? this is not who you are.
你这是怎么了? 这不像你啊
I know who blair and those girls are,
我知道布莱尔和那些女孩是什么样的人
But I know who I am,
而我也了解自己
And I'm not gonna forget that Just 'cause I hang out with them.
我不会因为跟她们在一起就忘了我是谁
we're not supposed to talk, remember?
我们不应该再联♥系♥了 记得吗
I can't help myself. I never should have let you let me go.
我控制不住 我不应该让你放我走
I will not base my personal life on your preferences.
我不会因为你的喜好来决定我的私生活
Dan is my boyfriend.
丹是我的男朋友
I would rather be Chuck's stepsister than Dan's.
我宁愿做恰克的妹妹也不要做丹的
Lily, would you do me the honor of being my wife?
莉莉 我有荣幸让你成为我的妻子吗
He proposed before we left, and I'm going to say yes.
他在我们离开前向我求婚了 我决定同意他
Take care, Rufus.
保重 鲁弗斯
How glad are you to see our families merge, sis?
看到我们两个家族的合并有多高兴啊 妹妹?
So glad that if you ever call me that again,
真高兴 但别再那样叫我
It'll be the last thing you ever say, Chuck.
否则的话你就死定了 恰克
unless you want Dear Nathaniel to know
除非你想你亲爱的内特尼尔知道
how you lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle,
你是怎么在车子后座上把第一次给了我
I encourage patience and restraint.
那我希望你忍♥耐和克制一下
Isn't there someone else you can torture?
难道就没有别人让你折磨了吗
Look, I know you're friends with Blair,
听着 我知道你是布莱尔的朋友
But if you know something... well, Blair was never really my friend.
但如果你知道些什么 布莱尔从来不是我真正的朋友
So... so, yeah, there's something you should know.
那...那么有些事情你应该知道
What a bitch. oh, my god. she is such a slut!
这个婊♥子♥ 天啊 她真是个荡♥妇♥
I made a decision I was in no condition to make.
于是我做出了以前一定做不出的决定
I want nothing else to do with you, Blair.
我不想和你有任何瓜葛了 布莱尔
It's over.
我们结束了
You held a certain fascination
当你美丽动人冷若冰霜的时候
When you were beautiful and untouched.
的确让我很着迷
I don't want you anymore,
我再也不需要你了
And I can't see why anyone else would. what are you doing here?
我估计也没人肯要你 你在这干吗
I was just leaving. no, stay.
我正要走 不 留下来
Consider yourself dethroned, queen b.
考虑退位吧 女王
Jenny, if you walk away from me now, I will ruin you.
珍妮 如果你现在离开我 我会毁了你
How are you gonna do that?
你能怎么样
My whole life is falling apart. stay and fight.
我的生活支离破碎 留下来 斗争
We'll get through this together. promise?
我们一定能挺过去的 你保证?
Promise.
我保证
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o. 八卦天后
Cat?
猫猫
Cat!
猫猫
Cat!
猫猫
Cat!
猫猫
Cat.
猫猫
you don't have a cat, Jenny.
你没有猫 珍妮
my name is Blair.
我是布莱尔
You don't have anyone.
你什么都没有
But I'm Blair.
但我是布莱尔
I'm Blair!
我是布莱尔
Ms. Blair. Ms. Blair.
布莱尔小姐 布莱尔小姐
Ms. Blair.
布莱尔小姐
Wakey, wakey, upper east siders.
快醒醒 上东区的"贵族们"
Spring break is done, and I'm starved for the dish.
春假结束了 我可迫不及待要八卦了
Were you sunning in capri or sinning in croatia?
去卡普里岛晒太阳了 还是去克罗地亚干坏事了?
Give me the deets.
快让我知道吧
Oh, what's happening?
发生什么了
You have bad dream,
你做噩梦了
And you're sleeping with your chocolates.
还和巧克力睡一起
Oh, lady godiva, my only friend.
高迪瓦巧克力 我唯一的朋友
And has anyone spotted our ex-queen b.?
昔日的女王哪里去了?
Where does the dethroned royalty Vacation these days?
我们的退位女王又是在哪里度过假期的呢
Club bed is over. first day back to school.
假期已经结束了 今天是返校日
I can't, Dorota. I don't feel very well.
不 朵箩塔 我不舒服
Serena come to get you soon.
瑟琳娜马上就来接你了
Call her and cancel.
打电♥话♥让她取消
And cover my mirrors.
把我的镜子藏起来
I'm in mourning for my former life.
我在悼念从前的生活
Chuck, I'm serious!
恰克 我是认真的
Are you done yet? this is my bathroom!
你好了没有 这是我的浴室
It's late,
要迟到了
And not to mention disgusting.
你真让人讨厌
Chuck!
恰克!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
All right, ladies. my sister needs to shower.
好吧 女士们 我妹妹要洗澡了
Make room.
快让位置
I'm just messing with you.
我就是要搞得你一团糟
I can't believe you lit up in my bathroom.
你竟然在我浴室里抽烟
well, if I lit up in mine, then the folks would know it was me, sis.
如果在自己房♥间里抽烟的话人们就知道是我了 妹妹
Oh, okay. let's get one thing straight--
好吧 让我们把话说明白
Our parents may be insisting on blending our households,
也许我们父母坚持要让两个家庭融合
But I am not your sister.
但我不是你的妹妹
I do not share any of your d.n.a.,
我和你也没有共同的DNA
Nor do I ever wish to.
我也永远不想
Then I suggest you get new hand towels.
我建议你换块新毛巾
Okay.
好的
It's imperative that I bathe.
我要洗澡了
Can you just get out?
你能出去吗
You know what? fine. just forget it.
好吧 当我没说
Next year, we're doing spring break in maldives.
明年我们要去马尔代夫过春假
Skiing is too dangerous. you broke your arm in the spa.
滑雪太危险了 你度假时把手摔断了
Oh, here, Hazel. thanks for letting me borrow it.
给你 黑兹尔 谢谢你借给我
What is this? the bracelet you lent me in aspen?
这是什么? 你在阿斯本借给我的手镯
Oh, yeah. you know, you could've just kept it,
对 你本可以留着它
And I would've forgot I had it.
我都忘了我有这个手镯
Girls, how excited are we?
姑娘们 多兴奋啊
Party tomorrow night for Jenny at socialIsta. I know!
明晚在素舍丽塔酒吧有为珍妮办的派对
It's gonna be my best birthday ever.
会是我有史以来最棒的生日
I heard the mojitos are amazing.
我听说甜泡菜的味道好极了
Wait till you get your mouth around a mini cuban. oh, I don't, um--
在你尝过迷你古巴之前 我不知道...
It's a sandwich.
一种三明治
Oh. wardrobe, ladies?
什么行头? 姑娘们
My ferragamo clutch and whatever dress I buy today to go with it.
佛莱格默手拿包 然后今天再买♥♥件合适的衣服
ooh. what about you, j.?
你呢 J
Oh, I've got some dresses on hold at bendel's. there's an a.t.m., Jenny.
我的衣服还放在班德尔 那里有自动取款机 珍妮
You said you wanted to hit it.
你说你要取钱
You know, to pay penelope back for brunch?
还佩内洛普早午餐的钱
Oh, uh, yeah. $120, right?
120美元 对吗
Yeah, I don't feel like stopping.
是 我可不想停下来
You can get the next one.
你可以下次给我
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm hiding from my valet.
我在躲我的仆人
He wanted to put my socks on for me this morning.
他今天早上想帮我穿袜子
Your servants are very attentive.
你们家的仆人可真殷勤
You should meet brigita-- new latvian maid.
你应该见见布兰吉娜 新来的拉脱维亚女仆
No. no, no, no, he should not meet brigita. he's 14.
不 他不能见布兰吉娜 他才14岁
Avoid this person. may I remind you, Serena,
离他远点 瑟琳娜 让我提醒你
That you used to have a sense of humor? no.
有点幽默感好吗? 不
Morning, father. hey.
早上好 爸爸
Morning, kids. morning.
早上好 孩子们
And how is Lily von bulow today? oh, I have a headache.
莉莉女士 今天怎么样 我正头疼呢
I had a very frustrating conversation
今天早上和婚礼策划师
With the wedding planner this morning.
谈得让我烦透了
Well, may I say aggravation becomes you?
我可以说你变得烦躁了吗
You may, but I won't believe it.
可以 但是我不会这么认为
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表