剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
第一季 第六集
八卦天后
if you want to be a part of this world, jenny,
珍妮 如果你想进入这个圈子
You need to decide if all this is worth it.
你就必须衡量 这值不值得你付出代价
get off. stop.
滚开 停下来
Hey! that is my little sister!
那是我妹妹!
Bendel's is interested in carrying my line.
班道尔对我的设计很有兴趣
Cause more people should be like you, mother.
妈妈 因为应该有更多的人像你一样
Eleanor waldorf is gearing up to take her company public,
埃莉诺·霍道夫的公♥司♥就快上市了
And I've been courting her for months
我这几个月一直在跟她套近乎
To let me handle the deal.
好让她肯给我负责
Then you should get it.
你会成功的
I will get it, if you just help me out a little bit.
如果你肯稍微帮下我 我就成功啦
Spotted... s. and lonely boy macking in the meat packing.
注意 s跟单身男孩异性相吸
Opposites do attract,
正打得火热
But for how long?
但能热多久呢?
Gossip Girl S1 06
八卦天后第一季第六集
Long ago, when european royals grew bored with palace balls,
很久以前 当欧洲的贵族们厌倦了宫廷舞会
They took a page from the peons and added some pageantry.
他们从苦力中得到灵感增加了华丽的装饰
Couture and canap are
高级华服与鱼子酱
just another saturday night
才变成了另一个浮华的周末
Until you add a mask,
直到人们戴上了面具之后
But preparing for a ball is an event in itself,
但是为舞会的准备 其本身就是一件大事
Which is why queens invented handmaidens.
这也是为什么女王会有女仆
So the dresses should be delivered,
那么 裙子你们送过去
And I'll take the small stuff with me.
然后这些小件的我现在就拿走
which one's yours?
哪条裙子是您的?
Oh, no. I'm just helping blair,
不是的 我帮布莱尔拿的而已
But I mean, you know, we'll see.
但是我想...看情况咯
Well, here's hoping.
希望你戴上这个
We'll put it on blair's tab.
我们会记在布莱尔的账上的
oh, no, no, no.
不 不可以啊
The girls at that party are my best customers.
那派对上的女孩们都是我的头号♥客户
Why not show off my latest wares?
何不行个方便让她们看看最新款式?
Just return it after the ball.
派对结束后还回来就行了
So kati mentioned something about a custom-made corset
凯帝提到了高级定制的束胸
And I hear there are wigs involved?
我听说她还要戴假发?
It's a masquerade. you have to conceal your identity,
那可是化装舞会 你得把自己"藏"起来
But I do have something special planned for nate tonight.
但我今晚为内特做了特别的安排
It's a game. it's a scavenger hunt.
一个小小的寻宝游戏
Nate starts the night with a clue,
首先内特会得到一个小提示
which leads him To a lady-in-waiting,
带领他去找一个在等他的女孩
Who gives him a clue
然后那个女孩
to the next lady... wait.
再给他暗示让他找下一个女孩
hold on. you have ladies now?
等一下 那些女孩你都找到人选了?
If he finds me before midnight
如果在半夜大家
when the masks come off,
把面具摘下来之前他找到我了
He can claim his prize. and what's that?
他就能得到一点小奖励 什么奖励?
Oh. yeah, right. sorry.
啊...我知道了 不好意思
I just figured
我只是觉得
That after everything that's happened,
经过了所有应该
Or hasn't happened,
或者不该发生的事后
I should find some way to make it special.
我应该让我们的第一次特别一点
Well, that's really romantic, blair.
布莱尔 这真的很浪漫
Really.
真的
Look, um, if you don't want me to come tonight,
嗯...如果你那晚不想我出现
I totally understand. I could just...
我完全理解 我大不了...
What? no, I want you to come.
什么? 才没有 我希望你来
In fact, I was hoping
事实上我希望
you would be one of my ladies.
你能成为给指示的女生中的一个
Would you give nate the last clue?
你能不能当最后一个给提示内特的人
Are you sure you want me to?
你确定? 你希望我做?
Tonight is all about starting over.
今晚应该忘记过去 重新开始了
I trust you... and him.
我信任你...还有他
Well, then I will be honored to serve you, my queen.
那么...很荣幸为您服务 女王陛下
Well, besides, you're bringing dan, right?
还有 你要带丹来 对吗?
A ball? haven't you heard? your sister's cinderella.
舞会? 听见了吗 你妹妹要成灰姑娘了
And let me guess.
那我猜 你那邪恶的姐妹
your wicked stepsister is blair waldorf.
一定是布莱尔·霍道夫了
Blair may have asked me to do a few things,
布莱尔本来就可以请我帮她忙
But I'm happy to help.
而且我也很愿意帮她啊
And if she happens to help you out with an invite and outfit?
然后她会帮你办邀请和准备晚装?
It'll all be worth it. everyone in disguise
那是值得的 在怀旧舞厅里
In this old ballroom... it's gonna be amazing. you know,
大家都带着假面 一定会让人很开心的
I'm actually surprised serena didn't mention it.
真诧异瑟琳娜竟没跟你提过
why?we've only been out twice.
怎么了? 才约会过两次
It's not like all of a sudden,
怎么那么突然
We have to do everything together.
就觉得我们时刻都黏在一起
All right,well I gotta go deliver this stuff.
好了 我要拿这些东西给她了
Let me know if you need me to pick you up a tux.
如果你要燕尾服的话跟我说一声
What? it's a masked ball.
怎么了 只是个带着面具的舞会啊
I'm sure she thinks I'd never go to something that pretentious,
我确定 她知道我不喜欢这么轻浮的东西
Which shows she knows me well.
说明她很了解我
I know him. a masked ball?
我了解他 "化装舞会"?
Dan would never want to go to something that pretentious,
丹从来都不喜欢去这种场合
Where he has to wear a mask and a tux?
更别说让他戴面具和穿燕尾服了
He likes you. he would wear a tux and a mask
他喜欢你的话就会这样做
And one of my mother's dresses
甚至穿上我妈设计的裙子
If it meant that he could go out with you. come on.
如果你要和他出去的话 拜托
What, are you worried that he already has a date?
怎么了 你担心他已经有约了啊?
I mean, he is dan humphrey.
他只是丹·汉弗瑞啊
shut up. I don't know.
住嘴 我也不知道
I guess a masked ball is better than a regular party
我猜化妆舞会总比普通的约会好吧
Because then all those kids from school that he hates...
因为在舞会上他就认不出
He won't even recognize them.
那些学校里他不喜欢的人了
All right. invite him. I insist.
好 跟他说吧
I'm not saying I wouldn't go.
我也没说我一定不去啊
If serena asked me, I wouldn't deprive her of my company.
如果瑟琳娜问我的话 我也不至于拒绝她
No, that would be too cruel.
别那样做 太残忍♥了
But she hasn't asked me, so...
但她也没跟我说 所以...
If you want to go with her, just make it happen.
如果你想跟她一起去 那就加把劲儿
Put yourself out there.
你们一起去啊
this thing happens in a matter of hours.
舞会还有几个小时就开始了
The window for bold gestures is officially closed.
根本就来不及准备了
Is that her?
瑟琳娜吗?
Uh, no, it's vanessa.
不是 是瓦内萨
Vanessa?
瓦内萨?
That's been a while.
好久没她消息了
You gonna answer that? of course. why wouldn't i?
你要接吗? 当然 为什么不啊
Hello? vanessa.
喂? 瓦内萨
Hi. yeah, it's me.
你好 是我
So what's up? what's up? how's vermont?
最近好吗 在佛蒙特州过得怎么样
Do you still have my copy of "the crying of lot 49"?
我那本 "拍卖♥♥第四十九号♥" 还在你那吗?
Um, I don't know.
呃 我不知道
Well, could you check?
你找一下好吗
Okay. I haven't talked to you in over a year,
好吧 一年多了都没聊过天
And you called to ask me about an old book?
而你打给我就是为了一本书?
You know, it could be anywhere.
你也知道 放在哪里都有可能
Try over by the window.
看看是不是在窗口边
Vanessa. surprise!
瓦内萨 惊喜吧!
What? oh, my god.
噢 天啊
So good to see you. I can't believe you're here.
见到你太好了 真不敢相信你就在眼前啊
What... what are you doing here?
你...你来这里干什么?
My parents said I could live with my sister
爸妈说我可以跟我姐住在城里
And finish high school in the city.
直到高中毕业
so... so that means you're...
那...那就是说你...
I'm back for good.
我永远的回来拉!!
That is...Awesome, I hope?
真是...棒极了?
Yeah, t-totally. yes, of course.
对啊 当然了
It's just... unexpected.
只是...觉得有点意外
Unexpectedly awesome.
意外的开心
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表