剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
So when can we go public?
我们什么时候才能公开
My kids have to know first.
得先经过我的孩子那一关
My friend Vanessa--she moved away to vermont last year,
我朋友瓦内萨 她去年搬去了佛蒙特州
And now she's back. you guys just have everything in common,
现在她回来了 你们真的很般配
And, um, I'm just getting to know him.
我才刚刚开始了解他
This thing between us-- it's over fogood.
我们之间完了 永远完了
Nate is a gentleman. he would never cause a scene.
内特是个绅士 他从不会让我出丑
Where to, mr. Bass? the airport.
去哪里 拜斯先生 机场
And who am i?
那我是谁呢
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是一个不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你喜欢我
第一季 第十一集
八卦天后
Hey, upper east siders. it's christmas in new york,
上东区的人们 现在是纽约圣诞节时分
And along with the season
在这个季节中
Comes the constance billard/ st. jude's bazaar,
我们来到了康士坦次的圣犹太集市
Where the only thing bizarre are the donated items for sale.
这里卖♥♥的都是人们捐赠的物品
How about an antique butter churn?
一个古董黄油搅拌机怎么样
Oh, my gosh. that would go so well with my loom.
天哪 那会和我的织布机很般配的
I know what I'm getting you for christmas now. all right.
我已经想好了给你的圣诞礼物了 好的
Oh, for when I move to siberia?
给我去西伯利亚用的?
No. come on. new york hardly even gets cold anymore,
不是 拜托 纽约已经不再那么冷了
And it never snows. who wants chestnuts
已经都不下雪了 如果都像佛罗里达
Roasted on an open fire when it feels like florida? okay,
那么热的话 谁还要吃烤栗子 好啦
Global warming grinch.
都是全球变暖惹的祸
I'm just saying, christmas should be white and snowy.
我只是觉得圣诞节应该是白色的 下着雪的
I'd even settle for manhattan slush. mm.
我从来没有走在曼哈顿的雪地上过
There you are.
终于找到你了
Hey, Vanessa. what are you doing here? hey.
瓦内萨 你在这儿干吗
Merry christmas. this is a copy of "the new yorker."
圣诞快乐 这是最新一♥期♥的《纽约客》
Thank you, but you know I already have a subscription.
谢谢 不过我已经订了
There's something else in there--a letter.
这里面还有些东西 一封信
What does it say, Serena?
上面说了什么 瑟琳娜
"dear mr. Humphrey, we are pleased to advise you
亲爱的汉弗瑞先生 我们很高兴的通知你
"that we would like to publish your short story
我们想要把你的短篇小说
In our summer fiction issue featuring '20 under 20.'"
出版在我们的夏季年轻才俊小说专题当中
It's a contest for young unknown writers, and I might have...
这是给没名气的年轻小说家的一次比赛 我也许已经
Oh, my god! submitted you.
天哪 和你说过了
I'm gonna be published in "the new yorker." that--oh.
我的小说要登上《纽约客》了
This ca--this can't be real. is--is this--is this real?
这不是真的吧 这是真的吗
this is so great.
这太好了
I haven't even read one of your stories.
我还没看过你写的小说呢
oh, don't worry.
没关系
He doesn't show them to anyone.
他从不给别人看的
I swiped this one out of his drawer on the pretense
这一份是我以借订书机的名义
Of borrowing a stapler.
从他的抽屉里偷出来的
Of borrowing slick. you never did return that stapler,
真狡猾 那个订书机还没还我呢
By the way.
对了
Let's see. you story is called "10-8-05."
我们瞧瞧 你的故事叫做 10-8-05
What's that date?
这是什么日子
Vanessa, thank you. I don't know how you did this,
瓦内萨 谢谢你 我不知道你是怎么做到的
But this is the best present ever.
但这是我收到过的最好的礼物
I can't believe we just took a cab for $32.
我不敢相信我们刚花了32元打出租
Well, I can't believe you were gonna wait an hour
我不敢相信你愿意花一个小时
For another subway. they said another train was on its way.
去等下一班地铁 他们说了下一班火车就来了
Uh, excuse me. pardon me. oh.
对不起 不好意思
Oh. Rufus, Alison, hello.
鲁弗斯 艾利森 你们好啊
Hi.
好啊
Oh, Rufus.
哦 鲁弗斯
Uh, you remember my friend Bartholomew Bass?
还记得我朋友巴索里米·拜斯吗
Hi. from, uh, Eleanor's? yeah. hello.
记得 在埃莉诺家是吗 你好
Eleanor's? oh, this is my wife alison.
埃莉诺家? 这是我太太
Hi. how do you do?
很高兴认识你
Well, it's lovely to see you both.
很高兴见到你们俩
Excuse us, please.
我们先失陪了
I guess Lily's targeted her next billionaire.
我想莉莉已经锁定了她下一个亿万富翁目标了
Actually, I think she's had him in her sights for a while.
事实上 我想她早就开始关注他了
Well, that was awkward. it wouldn't be
真尴尬 如果你把我们的事
If you let people know what we were doing together.
公之于众就不会尴尬了
I'm just starting to trust you again.
我才刚开始重新信任你
And the only reason you didn't trust me last time
以前你不信任我的唯一原因就是
Was because of a misunderstanding.
因为一次误会
yes, and to avoid another one,
是的 为了逃避另一个人
Please understand
希望你谅解
That if it doesn't work out between us again,
如果我们这次还是不成的话
I'm gonna feel twice as humiliated.
我会感到更丢人
Not telling people about us ensures that we don't work out.
在我们没彻底解决之前 决不告诉任何人
Look, when I committed myself to you, I meant it.
听着 当我向你表白的时候 我是认真的
You know I am in love with you.
你知道我爱你
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么呢
Blair.
布莱尔
Oh, happy holidays.
节日快乐
Happy holidays--mwah-- ms. Van Der Woodsen.
节日快乐 范德·伍德森太太
Mr. Bass, I didn't think that you were still in town.
拜斯先生 我不知道你还在这里
I figured that you were with... with charles? no. sadly,
我还以为你和 查尔斯在一起?很可惜不是
I am stuck here on business
当他呆在摩纳哥的宾馆里时
While he suns himself at my hotel in monaco.
我却因为生意的事情不得不呆在这
I have my staff keeping an eye on him,
我让我的人替我看着他
And I'll join him for new year's.
元旦我就去和他会合
Oh, right. i-i, uh, was wondering
好的 我还在想
Why he'd been so quiet, and monaco answers my question.
他最近怎么这么安静 原来跑去摩纳哥了
Yeah.
是的
Lovely to see you two. bye. you, too.
很高兴看到你们 再见 我们也是
Blair, there you are.
布莱尔 终于找到你了
I-i can't talk right now, Serena. I'm late,
瑟琳娜 我现在没时间 我要迟到了
And I have-- a huge sweet tooth?
我现在有事 好大的糖啊
They're for my dad and me. we get them every year,
这是给我和我爸爸的 我们每年都买♥♥的
And he landed om parar 27 minutes ago. oh, then vite, vite!
他27分钟前刚才巴黎飞回来 那快点 快点
I'll parle while you marche.
我们边走边说
Come on. I said vite!
快点 快点
Nice holiday spirit, scrooge!
真没职业道德 小气鬼
Oh, gosh. so it's gonna be a real Waldorf christmas?
天哪 看来真的要过一个霍道夫家族的圣诞节了
Well, a real Waldorf christmas eve.
是霍道夫家族的平安夜
Eleanor drew the line at christmas day.
埃莉诺已经给我做好了圣诞节安排
That's only for me, her and Dorota. well,
只有我 她 还有朵箩塔
You still have a couple days with your dad.
你还是有几天时间陪你♥爸♥爸的
No, it'll be more than just a couple days.
不 不仅仅是几天
I'm gonna convince him to stay in new york.
我要说服他留下来
what about paris and roman?
那巴黎和罗曼 的事怎么说
roman is a phase. my father belongs here with me.
罗曼只是过客 这儿才是我爸的归宿
He only left new york to ride out the scandal. oh!
他离开纽约只是为了躲避丑闻
Time to come home, don't you think?
该是回家的时候了 你觉得呢
Hey, did you want to ask me something? yes,
你是不是想问我些什么事
A gift idea for dan now that Vanessa got him
原本我打算送的礼物让瓦内萨捷足先登了
The most thoughtful dan-like present ever.
丹说这是他收到过最有意义的礼物
Why don't you just buy him a new outfit for cedric
你可以买♥♥个新的小玩意儿给他
And call it a day?
今天到此为止吧
thank you for being totally not helpful at all.
谢谢你毫无作用的帮助
See you tomorrow night.
明晚见
Bye.
再见
Blair-bear!
布莱尔小熊
Oh! oh, look at you.
瞧瞧你
Mm. more beautiful than ever.
越来越漂亮了
Uh, sweetheart,
亲爱的
You remember roman?
你还记得罗曼 吗
Blair.
布莱尔
You are still perfection.
你还是这么的漂亮
Delicate, yet full with flavor,
动人 那么有品味
Like a macaron.
就像法国甜点
Imagine my surprise when the elevator door opened
想象下电梯门打开 他俩出来的时候
And out popped both of 'em.
我有多吃惊吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表