剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You knock on the door.
就能学会怎样敲门了
Hey,I didn't use the fire escape.
这次我没有用救生梯哦
Baby steps.
慢慢来嘛
And what are you doing watching porn?
那你为什么在看A片?
It's not porn. It's art cinema.
这不是A片 这是文艺片
Oh,from what I saw earlier,
从我早前的观察看来
You don't need to be doing research.
你不需要再做资料搜集了啊
I can't talk about this with you.
我不能跟你聊这个
I'm curious,though,about the change in your attitude,
可是我对你态度的转变很好奇
because may I remind you,
请容我提醒你
That in your pale,romantic,tortured days,
在你那青涩 浪漫 痛苦的岁月里
you'd wax on,and I quote,that,
你总是很说激动地说 我引用一下哦
"sex is meaningful,like art,and you don't rush art."
"性是很有意义的事 就像艺术" 是急不来的
That was in,uh,25.
那是在 呃... 2005年
I was more idealistic then. I was much younger,
我那时还比较理想主义 那时太年轻了
And there wasn't an actual girl who wanted to have sex with me.
而且当时也没有女孩要跟我上♥床♥
You're...
你打算...
going to lose your virginity.
就这么失去你的处♥男♥之身了
Ooh,can you...
噢 你能不能...
My friend dan.
我的朋友丹
Please not turn my sex life into a country song?
拜托不要把我的性生活变成 乡村歌♥曲好吗?
It's okay.
没关系
I'm sure Serena knows what to do,
我想瑟琳娜 肯定知道该怎么做
What with her vast experiences
她有那么多经验
With boarding school professors,
和寄宿学校的教授啦
Pamplonian bullfighters,
和潘普洛纳的斗牛士啦
Best friends' boyfriends...
和好朋友的男朋友啦...
That's enough now. You can go.Please.
够了 你可以走了
But if it were me with you...
如果是我和你在一起的话...
I'd want you to hide cedric,
我希望你把赛德里的海报藏起来
Maybe get some candles
摆点蜡烛
And replace the football sheets.
把足球床单换了
But...take it or leave it.
不过... 听不听随你
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks for helping me out with the bracelet.
谢谢你帮我搞定手链的事
I didn't know a broken clasp could cost that much.
我不知道弄坏一个钩子 竟然要赔那么多钱
Oh,it was my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Oh,wait. No,it wasn'T.
哦 等等 不是的
Game recognizes game,little J.
游戏可以玩 小珍妮
But you have to show more respect.
但你得更尊重规则
This is the last time I've helped you.
这是我最后一次帮你了
Next time you cross me,I won't be as forgiving.
下次你背叛我 我不会再手软的
Don't worry. There won't be a next time.
别担心 不会有下次了
Good,'cause I wanna tell you something,
很好 因为我有些事想告诉你
something nobody knows,not even Serena.
一些没人知道的事 连瑟琳娜也不知道
You can keep a secret,right?
你会保密的 对吗?
Of course.
当然
Nate is planning on giving me his family diamond.
内特准备把他的祖传钻戒给我
It's the most incredible ring you've ever seen.
那是你见过最漂亮的戒指
Uh,ring as in engagement ring?
那戒指算是订婚戒指吗?
I remember the first time I ever saw him.
我记得我第一次见他
Maybe we were just little kids,
或者那时我们只是孩子
But I knew he's the one I wanna marry.
但我知道 他就是我要嫁的人了
Now it seems like he feels the same way,too.
现在看起来他也这样觉得
Why are you not happy for me?
你为什么不替我高兴的?
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's--it's just been a really weird week.
这... 这是个很奇怪的星期
Um,there's this stuff with my parents and my family,
这与我的父母和家庭有关吧
So maybe I should just go.
或者我应该走了
No,maybe you should look at me in the eye
不 或者你应该看着我的眼睛说话
And tell me what you're hiding.
告诉我你所隐瞒的事情
Are you jealous? Of you and nate?
你忌妒? 你跟内特?
Do you like him? What? No.
你喜欢他? 什么? 不
Do you think because you talked to him once in the hall
就因为你跟他在大堂说了一次话
That you might have a shot?
你就觉得有机会了?
Blair,it's nothing like that.
布莱尔 事情不是这样的
Then tell me,what is it like?
那告诉我事情是怎样?
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
How could you hurt me?
你能怎样伤害我?
Yesterday wasn't the first time I talked to nate.
昨天不是我第一次跟内特说话
At the ball,he told me he wasn't over Serena.
在舞会上 他告诉我他忘不了瑟琳娜
Why would he tell you that?
他为什么要告诉你这些?
'Cause I was wearing her mask,
因为当时我戴上了她的面具
And he thought I was her.
他以为我是瑟琳娜
He kissed me.
他吻了我
That's enough.
够了
Blair,I-I didn't want you to find out.
布莱尔 我不想让你知道的
You're dismissed, Jenny...
珍妮 你被开除了...
For good.
永远别想回来了
You look beautiful tonight.
你今晚很漂亮
Anything on your mind?
有什么心事吗?
No.
没有
Is there anything you wanna say?
你有话想说吗?
No.
没有
The leg wrap that's interesting.
盘腿 这很有趣
Sexy,right?And it increases stability.
性感 是吗? 这能增加稳定性
Sure. Yeah,I can see that.
当然 看的出来
The hair grab ,does that really work?
抓头发 这真的有用吗?
Oh,yeah. Every time.
是啊 屡试不爽
Okay,so leg wrap to hair grab.
那好 盘腿然后抓头发
Do... hold on a second.
那... 请停一下
Do--do I have to keep my shirt open and billowing like that?
那... 那我的衬衫要像那样敞开吗?
Well,it never hurts.
这无伤大雅
Nice.
很好
I'm--I'm doomed.
我... 我完蛋了
"Sensuous massage." Something we should talk about?
"感官抚摩" 我们要讨论一下吗?
Oh,uh,no.
不
You know,I have a lot of-- a lot of tension,
你知道 我有很多... 很多的紧张
Stress in between my,um,shoulder blades.
压力 在我的... 肩胛骨之间
so...
所以...
I'm headed to the gallery
我准备去画廊
To,uh,test run a 24-hour projection installation.
去试一下24小时营业的那台投影
Vanessa and jenny are over there. Do you want to come?
瓦内萨和珍妮都在 你要来吗?
Um,24 hours is a very long time to be working straight.
24小时一直工作那太长了
So I think I might just chill here.
所以我想我留在这好了
Alone?
一个人?
On a saturday night?
星期六晚上?
With your new girlfriend?
跟你的新女朋友?
Son...
儿子...
Dad,we've had the talk already.
爸 我们的谈话已经结束了
Do you need a refresher?
想要补习一下吗?
Etched in my brain. Thanks.
已经刻在我脑海里了 谢谢
Well,just be safe.
那好 做好安全措施
Don't do anything you're not ready to do--or she's not.
不要做些你没有准备好 或她没有准备好的事
Oh,and,uh,lose the football sheets...
藏好足球床单
And cedric.
还有赛德里克
Well,you look pretty good for a dead messenger.
你还挺会传坏消息的嘛
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我觉得我做得没错
You did.Now blair knows the truth,
是啊 现在布莱尔知道真♥相♥了
And she and nate can talk about it.
她跟内特能好好的谈一下了
Honest communication is what every good relationship is based on,
诚实的交流对每对好情侣来说是基本的
at least,that's what I hear.
至少 我是这么听别人说的
I just--I think how I'd feel,you know,
我只是... 我知道自己会怎么想
if I loved someone,and they betrayed me.
如果我爱某个人 而他们都背叛我
How would you ever get things back to the way they were?
怎么才能使一切恢复从前呢?
Wait,are we still talking about blair and nate here?
等一下 我们还在讨论布莱尔和内特吗?
Yeah,of course.What else can we be talking about?
当然 我们还能讨论些什么?
I don't know. Your parents?
我不知道 你的父母吧?
Look, maybe you don't go back,maybe you go forward.
也许你不想回头 也许你想向前看
Get two people in a room willing to be balls-out honest?
让同一屋檐下的两人坦诚相待?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表