剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Look, uh...
听着
It's your birthday,
今天是你生日
So I think we should get some ice cream,
所以我们应该吃些冰激凌
And we can talk about all this stuff later, okay?
我们可以以后再说这些事情 好吗?
Okay.
好
I'll just let dad know what we're gonna do.
我去告诉爸爸我们要做什么
Jen, you--you have so much more to offer
珍妮 和那些女孩相比 你拥有更多
Than the things that those girls have, really.
可以分享的事物 真的!
You've got so much more to bring to the table.
你内心拥有很多珍贵的东西
You just need to find a way to believe that.
你只是需要找到一个去相信它的办法而已
Okay?
好吗?
What the hell is your problem?
你到底有什么毛病?
Specify the context.
说明白点
You disgust me, Chuck.
恰克 你让我感到恶心
How dare you involve Eric in something like this?
你怎么敢把艾瑞克牵扯到这种事情中?
No wonder you're friendless and girlfriendless.
难怪你既没友谊也没爱情
Even your own father expects the worst from you. well, you saw to that.
就连你♥爸♥爸也不对你有什么好的指望 你都看明白了
Listen, if we're gonna exist under the same roof,
听着 如果我们要在一个屋檐下一起生活
I am laying down some house rules. no need, princess.
我就要定一些规矩 不需要了 公主
Bart already kicked me out.
巴特已经把我赶出去了
What?
什么?
I'm moving back to my suite.
我正要搬回我的家去了
Bart thought it would be best
巴特认为这个家如果暂时
If the family bonded without me for a while.
没有我的存在的话 会最好
There's a line outside.
外面有很多人在排队
You ready to give up you're table yet?
你准备离开了吗
No. my party's coming.
不 我的朋友马上就来了
They're coming!
他们就来!
These seats taken?
这里有人坐吗?
Any good general knows you never let your soldiers see you sweat.
所有英明的将军都知道 在士兵面前要面不改色
Look's like this battle's ending at butter,
看起来这场战争将在吧特结束了
And the win belongs to b.
当然 胜利者是B
Victory is sweet.
胜利是甜蜜的
I don't want Jenny leaving this house any time soon, okay?
让珍妮留在这里 好吗
I-i know, dad, but it's, you know, it's her birthday,
我知道 爸爸 但今天是她的生日
And I kind of promised. well,
我答应过她的
Since you don't make the decisions around here,
因为你不是这个家里拿主意的人
She'll just have to take that with a grain of salt. okay, I'm sorry.
她也就只能忍♥受了 好吧 对不起
So what are you gonna do?
那么 你打算怎么做?
Are you just gonna keep her locked up?
把她锁起来?
I don't know.
我不知道
Last week, aspen. this week, prison?
上星期阿斯本 这个星期就是监狱了?
Yeah, well, spring break is over for everyone,
是啊 对大家来说春假已经结束了
Including myself.
也包括我自己
I really took my eyes off the ball.
我真的是筋疲力尽了
Uh, so--so what do you want to do?
那你想怎么办?
Why don't we just celebrate 15
我们为什么不就用厨房♥里她做的蛋糕
With some jenny cake in the kitchen?
庆祝她的15岁生日呢?
Okay. all right. I'll go tell her.
好吧 我去告诉她
So, Jen, w--
珍妮
She's gone.
她不见了
What?
什么?
She's not in there. she's gone.
她不在房♥间里
Uh, I'm sorry for calling you like that earlier.
我很抱歉 先前的电♥话♥
I'm so embarrassed.
太尴尬了
I mean, it was stupid and--and inappropriate--
那太愚蠢了 而且也不应该
No, no, no, no. listen, I'm just glad you're okay.
不 听着 你没事我很高兴
Yeah.
是的
Um, okay, well, I do have a favor to ask you.
好的 我确实有事情需要你帮忙
I mean, it's not money,
我不是说钱的事
But I just really don't want to be alone on my birthday.
我只是不想在我生日这天孤零零的
Oh, for me? thank you.
给我的? 谢谢
Oh, my god.
天哪
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Excuse me.
服务员
Excuse me!
服务员!
I'm going to the bar.
我要去吧台那里
What?
什么?
Bar!
吧台!
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
Where are all the hot guys?
帅哥都去那里了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh, they don't exactly serve tea and cupcakes here, Jenny. 20 minutes.
珍妮 他们这里并不供应茶水和糕点 就20分钟
Is this really happening?
不会是真的吧?
Penelope, you know Nate, right?
佩内洛普 你认识内特的吧?
Of course. hi.
当然 你好
Hi. uh, how are you?
你好
Hazel, I think maybe your mom
黑兹尔 我想你妈妈也许真的
Did give away that valentino.
把那件华伦天奴送人了
Yeah, she is always cleaning out her closet,
是啊 她经常清理她的衣橱
And that atiVan can really play with her memory.
那个阿提凡就真的可以成为她的回忆了
I'm really sorry, Chuck.
恰克 真的很对不起
I know it wasn't you who sent me that stuff.
我现在知道 给我那些可♥卡♥因♥的不是你
never thought I'd say this,
从未想过我会这样说
But it turns out Chuck bass is innocent.
但是事实证明恰克是无辜的
So who did send s. all those naughty gifts?
那么到底是谁跟s开了这样一个玩笑的呢?
Why don't I make you a drink?
我给你弄杯喝的吧?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表