剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Props to Blair. she trained you well.
布莱尔做得不错 把你带得像样了
Don't act so surprised to see me.
别这么惊讶看到我
How could I not stop by
收到你那么可怜的留言
After all those pitiful messages you left?
我怎么能不过来看看呢
oh, for the record,
正式点说
I'm really sorry for what happened the other night.
那天晚上的事我确实很抱歉
so am i.
我也是
Look, Bex, I was married for almost 20 years,
听我说 贝克斯 我的婚姻维持了20年
And before that, I was a somewhat successful musician,
结婚前 我是个稍有成就的音乐人
And I wouldn't really call what I was doing dating.
那个时候根本不算约会
what was it then?
那叫什么呢
A succession of women--
一大串女人
Groupies, mostly-- whose chose me.
疯狂的乐迷 天天缠着我
I really don't have any experience
我在真正纯洁的约会方面
With real honest-to-goodness dating.
确实没什么经验
Despite your worst efforts,
尽管你的表现很糟糕
I am completely charmed by you, Rufus Humphrey.
我还是被你吸引住了 鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞
Thanks, I think.
谢谢 我觉得
Okay.
好了
Here's where we are.
从现在开始
Dating 101, lesson 1.
约会教程 第一课
In two days, you're gonna call me
2天之后给我打电♥话♥
And thank me for forgiving you of your dating faux pas.
感谢我原谅你上次约会的失礼
You'll ask me out to dinner-- someplace elegant
然后约我出去吃饭 地方要很优雅
But intimate, and we are going to have a fabulous time.
但很亲密 我们要共度一段美好的时光
You got all that? absolutely.
听懂了没呀 收到
Good. talk to you in two days. two days.
很好 2天后等你电♥话♥ 2天
Okay.
好
Hello?
喂?
I never was good at following rules.
我这人从来不循规蹈矩
Hey. what are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I need to know why you love me.
我要知道你为什么爱我
Because I do.
因为我爱你
I really want to trust you when you say those words, Dan,
你说那句话的时候我真的很想相信你 丹
So maybe if I knew why,
所以如果我知道是为什么
I'd stop being so scared of hearing them
可能就不这么害怕了
And afraid to say them.
也不这么害怕说这句话了
Okay.
好的
Well, if you want to talk about why--
如果你想知道为什么
It has to do with my mom and her many marriages.
这跟我妈妈还有她的无数次婚姻有关
There. that's why.
就是这 这就是为什么
Because I actually like it when you interrupt me,
我其实很喜欢你打断我说话
Which is often, by the way.
顺便说下 是经常被打断
I love you because you make no apologies
我爱你是因为你从来不辩解
About being exactly who you are--
自己是谁
Beautiful, smart,
美丽 聪明
Sexy as hell--
性感得要命
Now you're embarrassing me.
你让我不好意思了
That's another reason.
还有一个原因
You're completely unaware of your affect on me.
你一点都没有意识到你改变了我
You're also completely unaware
你也完全没有意识到
That you laugh like a 4 year old.
你笑起来像个四岁小孩
Just like that.
就是这样
And I love you because you can be with someone like me
我爱你 是因为你可以和我这样的人谈恋爱
And still be best friends with someone like Blair.
又能跟布莱尔那种女孩子做好朋友
Yeah, well, I tried to be.
是啊 我在努力
I know you do, and that's not easy,
我知道 这一点都不容易
But you never give up on her.
但是你从来没有放弃过
That is how amazing you are.
这就是你为什么如此迷人
Well, you're amazing, too,
你也很迷人
For being able to say all of those things,
能说出这样的话来
You just are.
你真的很迷人
And I love you...
我爱你
But I have to go.
但是我得走了
What? what--what is it this time?
什么 这次又是为什么
One of the many reasons you love me.
你爱我的其中一个原因
Blair.
布莱尔
What?
干嘛
You want a lift to j.f.k.?
你也要搭飞机到肯尼迪机场吗
Your mom said you were going to france tonight.
你妈妈说你今晚要去法国
She has a big mouth. B., I'm your best friend.
她真是大嘴巴 B 我是你最好的朋友
She was shocked I didn't know.
她很吃惊我居然不知道你要走
Well, now you do.
那你现在知道了
What I know is how you felt when I left without telling you.
我现在体会到当初 我不辞而别时你的感受
Is there a reason you're here?
你来这儿到底想干嘛
Stay.
留下来
Don't let some stupid scandal make you run away
不要让那些愚蠢的丑闻把你逼走
Like it did me, like it does everyone in our world.
像当初我离开一样 像其他人一样
Everything's horrible.
所有的事都太可怕了
My whole life is falling apart.
我的生活支离破碎
So rebuild it.
所以我们重新来过
You're a Waldorf, remember?
你姓霍道夫 记得吗
People don't tell you who you are. you tell them.
没人能左右你的生活 你掌握自己的
Stay and fight.
留下来 斗争
I'll fight with you.
我会和你并肩作战的
I'm so embarrassed.
我太丢人了
I'm so
我太...
So what?
又怎样?
Start over.
重新来过
It can be done.
我们能做到的
I should know.
我知道的
We'll get through this together.
我们一定能挺过去的
Promise?
真的吗?
Promise.
我保证
Stop, guys.
别忙活了
I'm going home.
我要回家了
One good scandal deserves another.
恶有恶报 善有善报
Wonder who's going down next?
想知道下一个是谁吗
Everybody, if b. has anything to say about it.
只要B发句话 谁都有可能
You know you love me,
你知道你爱我
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表