剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
Did something happen last night?
昨晚是不是发生什么事了?
Please don't.
别问了
Is that--is that what you're so afraid to tell me, that you cheated on me?
你是不是怕告诉我你背叛了我?
Did you cheat on me last night?
你昨天晚上是不是背叛了我?
All I need is a yes or a no. did you sleep with someone else?
你和别人上♥床♥了? 我需要的只是一个答案
Yes.
是的
Yeah.
是的
I'm done.
我问完了
I'm done.
没事了
Hey! did you find Serena?
你找到瑟琳娜了吗?
Yeah, but i-i, uh, I kinda wish I hadn't.
找到了 可我真希望没有找到她
That doesn't sound so good.
听起来情况不好
I'm just in the park.
我就在公园了
Wanna meet me, maybe talk about it?
要见面吗 也许我们可以谈谈
I'm a pretty good listener.
我是个很好的听众
Dan?
丹?
Yeah. yeah, I'd, uh, I'd like that.
好 好的
Well, I wanted cymbidiums, not hyacinth.
我要的是兰花 不是风信子
And why did we choose fish? it's unseasonably warm.
还有你为什么选了鱼? 那太热了
You know, I knew we should've gone with the limoges instead of the lenox.
我们应该用利摩日的瓷器而不是雷那克斯的
What's the matter? you were fine this morning.
你是怎么了? 早晨还好好的
Now you're finding fault with everything.
现在你却看什么都不顺眼
Nothing. nothing at all. I'm just...
没什么 我只是
I've had three perfect weddings,
我已经有过3次完美的婚礼了
And I want this one to be more perfect than perfect, that's all.
我希望这次比完美还完美
Oh, finally.
终于打来了
So why are you still at Blair's?
你为什么还在布莱尔家里?
You're supposed to be here.
你早该到这里来了
Ms. Van Der Woodsen, it is Dorota,
范德·伍德森女士 我是霍道夫家的朵箩塔
Ms.Waldorf's-- I know who you are, Dorota, but this is not a very good time.
朵箩塔 我知道你是谁 但是我现在不方便
Oh, the wedding. I know. Miss Serena is here.
我知道是婚礼的事 瑟琳娜小姐在这里
Oh, yes, I know. I've heard several times today.
我知道 我都听到好几次了
I know it's not my place, but...
我知道我没有资格说这些 但是...
Miss Serena is...
瑟琳娜小姐她
Like the old days.
又像以前一样了
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么?
I think you should have worry about your daughter,
我想你应该担心一下你女儿
Worry like before she went away.
她可能会变的和上次离开之前一样
Well, um... thank you, dorota. I'll take care of it.
好的...谢谢你 我会处理的
I am so sorry, but I'm gonna have to go.
对不起 我要走了
Where do you have to go?
去哪里?
To do something I've done too many times before.
去做一件我已经做过很多次的事情
Can I help you? no. thank you. I'll have to do it alone. mwah.
要我帮忙? 谢谢 可这件事只能我自己做
I can't believe I just did that.
真不敢相信我刚刚做了什么
Then why did you? I mean, did you cheat on Dan?
那你为什么那样做? 你真的背叛了丹?
No. I remember last night. I didn't do anything.
没有 我记得昨晚自己什么都没做
Then why would you say that to him?
那你为什么对他那样说?
Because I would rather Dan think i
因为我宁愿丹相信我背叛了他
Cheated on him than know what I really did.
也不愿意他知道我真的干了什么
What you really did?
你到底干什么了?
Dan puts me on a pedestal.
丹他觉得我很了不起
If he knew the truth, he would never look at me again.
但若他知道了事实 就永远不会再看我一眼了
You're starting to scare even me. what did you do?
我都被你吓到了 你到底干什么了?
Come on. you can tell us.
说吧 你可以告诉我们的
We've seen you with vomit in your hair,
我们都见过你头发里有呕吐物的样子
Making out with investment bankers in the men's room at p.j. clarke's.
还有你和银行家在餐馆的男厕所鬼混的事
You don't have to hide anything from us. she's right, Serena.
你不必对我们隐瞒任何事 瑟琳娜她说的对
I mean, none of us are saints.
这儿没有谁是圣人
Yeah, I had sex with him in the back of a limo. several times.
我和他还在轿车后座里发♥生♥关♥系♥ 好几次呢
I had sex with you at a wedding while I was her date.
我和你在婚礼上发♥生♥关♥系♥ 当时我还和她约会
Once.
就一次
I'm Chuck Bass.
我是恰克·拜斯(引用经典老友记中乔伊的话)
You can tell us anything. we don't judge.
你可以告诉我们任何事 我们不会指责你的
We're the non-judging breakfast club.
我们是"非指责早餐俱乐部"成员
We're your best friends.
我们是你最好的朋友
Anything you do is something we did, too.
你干过的我们都干过
If I tell you, it can never leave this room.
如果我告诉你们 你们要保守秘密
You all know Gorgina sparks. some of us better than others.
你们都认识乔治娜·斯巴克丝 有些人特别了解
It's not like you didn't lose your virginity to her in seventh grade.
你七年级的时候就把你的童贞给她了
Sixth, actually, and I've been avoiding her ever since.
准确的说是六年级 那之后我就一直躲着她
The bitch is a psycho. what about her?
那女的有神经病 关她什么事?
Well, something happened the night of the shepherd wedding.
是牧羊人婚礼的那个晚上
I think we're all aware of what happened that night.
我想我们都知道那个晚上发生什么了
No, something else, something I've tried to escape,
不 是另外一些事 一些我试图躲避的事
But Georgina won't let me.
但是乔治娜却不肯
And now she's blackmailing me.
现在她勒索我
Blackmailing you? with what exactly?
勒索你? 用什么勒索你?
It started when Blair thought you and I had too much to drink.
事情从布莱尔认为你和我喝了太多酒
She told us to go outside, get some air, sober up.
让我们出去醒醒酒开始
If the happy couple didn't want to put up the cash for the premium bar,
如果那对快乐的夫妻不想付给酒吧额外的费用
They should've made their wedding b.y.o.b.
那他们应该把他们的婚礼弄成自备酒水的形式
Instead, we went into the empty bar, I opened the bottle of champagne,
我们走进一间没有人的酒吧 我打开一瓶香槟
We can skip that part, okay?
我们能不能跳过那段?
Go ahead. I'll fill her in later.
继续 待会我会告诉她细节的
I left in a hurry.
我匆忙的离开了
I felt so terrible, so guilty for what I had just done.
我对我的所作所为感到内疚
I just--i had to get out of there.
我要 我必须离开那里
Eastview hotel, please.
去东方风光旅馆
Georgina and I had plans to meet up after, so I headed straight to her.
我和乔治娜说在那等 所以我直接去找她了
Little did I know she had a surprise waiting for me.
我一点都不知道她有个惊喜在等着我
She's gonna lose her mind.
她会疯掉的
A genuine Serena Van Der Woodsen sex tape...
货真价实瑟琳娜 范德·伍德森的性♥爱♥录象带...
How are we gonna do this, exactly?
我们要怎么做?
Well, if you put the camera over there, she'll never know.
如果你放个摄像头在那 她决不会发现的
Are you sure she's gonna be down for this?
你确定她会上钩吗
It's Serena. she goes down for anything.
她可是瑟琳娜 很容易上钩的
Hey, baby. how are the new mr. and mrs. Shepherd?
宝贝 雪佛德夫妇还好吧
I didn't know it at the time, but she was taping me.
我不知道当时她在录象
Lucky for me,
幸运的是
I was--i was too stuck on what had
我还陷在不久前发生的事当中
Just happened to be much fun for anyone.
完全没有兴趣做其他的事
I can't believe I just did that. Blair's my best friend.
我不敢相信我所做的 布莱尔是我最好的朋友
What--what sort of person does that to her best friend?
对自己好朋友做出这样的事 那会是什么人啊
All right, this is a therapy session, g.
好了 这是个治疗过程 G
You promised a party.
你可答应过会有一个聚会
So break out the favors.
那就拿出来你最喜欢的东西出来
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. I don't-- I don't feel so good.
我... 我不舒服
She always gets frisky after she hurls.
她受打击后会经常会变得神经兮兮
no, Pete.
不 皮特
I'm not in the mood, okay? come on.
我没那个心情 来吧
I'm hot, okay?
我很热
I'm--i'm too hot. oh, you are too hot.
我很热 你很迷人
No, it's--it's hot. why is it so hot in here?
不 很热 这为什么这么闷热?
what is it?
怎么了?
I can't.
不行
Yes. yes, you can.
你能行的
I'm scared.
我害怕
We're right here.
我们都在这
No. you know, I can't. I can't. I can't do this, Pete. okay?
不 不行的 我不能这样做 皮特
I can't. um...
不行
Yeah, how about, um...
那...
How about we do a couple lines first, okay?
我们先磕点粉怎样
Whatever, baby.
随便怎样都行 亲爱的
Here. go ahead. okay.
给你
Pete?
皮特?
Pete, are you okay?
皮特 怎么了?
Pete, what's happening? are you okay? georgie.
皮特 怎么样? 你没事吧 乔治娜
Georgie! Georgina!
乔治娜! 乔治娜!
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表