剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Thank you so much for being so understanding.
谢谢你能理解
Oh, come on. I would do anything for an ill grandparent,
别这么说 为了生病的祖母我会做任何事情
And besides, my mom has her art opening,
正好 我妈妈的画廊要搞个开幕典礼
So we're both doing things for our families.
所以我们都在为我们的家庭着想
Well, my thing isn't without conditions, believe me.
我的事是没得考虑的 相信我
I had a long talk with my mom, and I said if I'm gonna do this,
我跟妈妈谈了很长时间 我说如果要我参加
Then I'm gonna be myself in every possible way. well,
我必须尽一切可能做我自己
then can you promise me that when you're up there
你能向我保证你在那
Being yourself as they auction you off,
做你自己 当他们打算拍卖♥♥你的时候
That you won't go for anything less than a million dollars?
如果出价少于100万 你坚决不妥协
Okay. did you get that out of your system? yeah, I think I'm good.
又是从你那套理论中得出的结论? 是 我认为很好
Grandma. Serena, darling, this is Carter Baizen,
外婆 瑟琳娜 亲爱的 这是卡特·贝森
Your escort for tomorrow night.
你明晚的护花使者
Do you two already know each other? actually,
你们俩已经认识了? 事实上
we used to go to school together,
我们经常一起去上学
Just a couple years apart. oh.
只是有几年不见了
Hi. I'm Carter.
嗨 我叫卡特
This is Daniel Humphrey. Dan, actually.
这是丹尼尔·汉弗瑞 是丹
Serena's friend. no, my--my boyfriend.
瑟琳娜的朋友 不 是我的... 我的男朋友
Oh, nice to meet you, man. nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴 伙计 见到你很高兴
I'm sorry. you're not-- you're not escorting her or... no, well, actually,
抱歉 你不要... 不要做她的舞伴还是... 不 事实上
i'm--
我...
Unavailable. familial obligation.
他没空 家里有事
Yeah. there you are. are you ready for tea?
是啊 你们在这啊 茶话会要开始喽
I don't like my ice to get lonely, dear.
亲爱的 给我倒点水
Of course, ma'am. Carter, it is such a pleasure to have you back with us.
好的 女士 卡特 你能回来真是太好了
True gentlemen are a rare breed.
好男人真是越来越少了
So it is true that you're back.
那么这次你是真回来了
Back? um, where--where were you? oh, where wasn't he?
回来? 你去哪儿了 他无处不在
He disowned his parents and took off around the world.
他跟父母决裂然后就开始环游世界
everyone was talking about it.
大家都在讨论他
Gossip girl even had a dedicated Carter Baizen map on "spotted."
八卦天后还在网上有卡特·贝森的地图
Whoa. a map, huh?
地图
In all honesty, I did go a little out of bounds.
说实话 我是有点不受管束
I'm just grateful my parents are giving me a second chance.
我很感谢我父母肯原谅我
Carter saw the error of his wayward ways,
卡特看到了任性的后果
And he rose ke a phoenix from the ashes, Serena.
然后他就像凤♥凰♥涅磐般重生了 瑟琳娜
Yes, I see that, grandma.
外婆 我看到了
I mean, they weren't all errors, but...
我的意思是任性并不是都不好 只是...
Well, your mother did tell me that you got into a bit of a--
你妈妈跟我说过你在迪拜时
Ahem--a scrape in dubai.
过的非常艰难
Oh, I love dubai. did you stay at the burj al arab?
我爱死迪拜 你在伯瓷酒店(七星级酒店)住了吗
No, I stayed on palm island.
没有 我去了棕榈岛
I think dubai is overrated. you know what isn't, though?
我认为迪拜虚有其表 你知道什么货真价实吗
The, uh, prince's crown bombardier.
御前重炮艇
And I also went pheasant hunting with the sheikh
而且我还和其中一个酋长
While I was there.
一起打猎
I kept the tags.
我还留着价码条
I'll return everything tomorrow.
明天我就会把这些还回去
Look...
听着
I know that my coming back has been rocky...
我知道我回来的有点突然
But I can't keep being afraid
可是我不能总是考虑到
That if I act more like your mother
如果我像一个妈妈而不是朋友的方式
And less like your friend, that I'm gonna lose you.
来管教你 就会失去你
If you were still in hudson, I'd be able to go.
如果你还在哈德逊的话 我就能去了
Well, I am not there. I am here,
我不在那里了 我回来了
And I don't really care if that makeyou happy or unhappy.
我也不介意你会不会开心
I'm still your mother. you can come to my show tomorrow,
我还是你妈 你明天可以不来我的展览
And then you are grounded for a week.
不过之后的一个星期你哪都别想去
What?! come on, mom. that's so unfair!
什么 妈妈 这不公平
I just don't get it. I organized everything the way she likes it.
我真是不懂 我为了她精心打扮
I mean, I even made sure my bow tie matched her dress.
甚至我的领结都要衬她的裙子
Like the book says, she just not that into you. man,
就跟书上说的 她就是对你不感冒
i have to find out if she's seeing someone.
我要看看她是不是在和其他人交往
It's killing me. you guys are still pretty close, aren't you?
我要死了 你俩之间关系还不错 是吧
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Could you find out who she's seeing? me?
你能找出她和谁交往吗? 我?
Yes. come on, man. whbetter?
拜托 非你莫数了
Who better, indeed.
究竟谁才是最好的啊
Do you like it here, mr. Humphrey?
你喜欢这里吗 汉弗瑞先生?
Well, it's a little bit like a museum, a little cold,
有点像博物馆 阴阴冷冷的
Although the water pressure is unparalleled.
卫生间豪华没的说
That's not what I meant, but of course,
我当然不是指那些
You would make a joke, that goes to my point.
不过当然你也可以拿来开玩笑
Excuse me? did I miss something here?
不好意思 我没听懂你的意思
Oh, yes. the way you feel?
对啊 你的感受?
It never goes away.
从来都没忽略过
It just gets worse.
只是越来越差而已
I'm sorry. I don't quite--
不好意思 我不是太...
You'll always use your dessert fork for your entr.
你总是用甜点的刀叉去吃主食
You'll always feel underdressed, no matter what you wear,
无论你穿什么你都感觉不得体
And at dinner parties, it will be as if there's a language
宴会的时候 总觉得有一种语言
That sounds like english, and you think you speak it,
好像是英语 你也认为自己在说英语
But they don't hear you, and you don't understand them.
可别人就是听不懂 你也不明白他们
As time passes, you'll feel that people never see you
慢慢的 即使别人与你四目相对
When they look at you
你也感觉自己好像不存在一样
But wonder really whether you're Serena's whim
并且还会想是不是瑟琳娜一时冲动
Or her... charity case,
或者只是出于同情的选择
Until the day comes when you realize that girls like Serena
直到有一天认识到像瑟琳娜这样的女孩
Don't end up with Dan Humphrey.
是不会和丹·汉弗瑞白头到老的
They end up with the Carters of the world,
她们会和像卡特一样的男人走到一起
And, um, people like you--
还有 像你这样的人
They turn into cocktail party anecdotes
更适合去鸡尾酒会
Of their foolish youth.
讲一些少不更事的趣文
So why don't you, uh, give it up
那么为什么你不放手呢
And spare yourself the pain, hmm?
让你自己远离痛苦
I'm sure Serena will understand.
我相信瑟琳娜会理解的
This just in--we hear there's a cold war brewing
一场冷战即将上演
Between lonely boy and a certain blue blood.
寂♥寞♥男♥孩 VS 名门贵族
We never thought we'd say this ourselves...
我们也从来没想过会真的说出来
There you are. what's going on?
你们在这啊 在聊什么
I'll tell you what's going on.
我来告诉你是怎么回事
I just became your escort to the ball.
我刚刚变成了你的舞伴
But our money's on brooklyn for the win.
但我们压在布鲁克林的赌注赢了
Thanks so much for your time, miss Waldorf.
谢谢你能抽出时间 霍道夫女士
I guess I'll see you and the prince later tonight. uh, actually,
我想今晚会看见您跟您的王子吧
i'm not going with the prince anymore.
事实上我今晚不跟他去
I'm going with Nate Archibald. ah.
我跟内特 阿齐布尔德去
Given our history, it was only right.
书写我们自己的情史
He is the perfect gentleman, the perfect date.
他是个完美的绅士 完美的约会对象
Chuck bass. hi. john mayberry. "new york times."
恰克·拜斯 纽♥约♥时♥报♥的约翰·马伯瑞
I'd just like to say how proud I am of miss Waldorf
我只想说我为霍道夫女士感到骄傲
And her commitment to mr. Archibald,
还有她跟阿齐布尔德先生的爱情誓约
Even though he ruined her 17th birthday and slept with--
尽管他毁掉她的17岁生日 还跟别人...
Thank you. that was great, right? take care.
谢谢你 一切都妥当了 保重
All right. have a good one.
好的 玩的愉快
What was that? I should ask you the same question.
怎么回事 应该是我问你吧
"perfect gentleman"? "perfect date"?
"完美的绅士" "完美约会对象"
That broken record was a hit last year.
去年的分手记录就是个暗示
Get with the times. he bores y..
别在脱脱拉拉的 他让你无聊...
you almost made a fool of me in front of "the new york times,"
你差点就让我在纽♥约♥时♥报♥记者面前出丑
Which proves my very point-- you can't be trusted.
这也恰好证明了我的观点 你不可信
Nate is a gentleman. he would never cause a scene.
内特是一个绅士 他从不会让我出丑
Never get your blood going either.
也从来没让你热血沸腾过
Speaking of going, that's what you should do.
说完就滚蛋 那才是你该做的
Carter baizen is on his way here right now.
卡特·贝森快到了
What? what the hell are you doing with Carter Baizen?
什么? 你跟卡特·贝森要干嘛
he left his jacket here yesterday,
他的外套昨天落在这里了
And I'd rather you be gone when he got here.
我不希望他会在这里看见你
There's been enough scenes for today.
今天的糗事够多了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表