剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You said a moment ago you didn't care who it was.
你刚刚说过 你不介意他是谁的
He raised Chuck.
恰克那小子可是他养大的
Would you do me the honor of being my wife?
你愿意做我的妻子吗
I think you like Dan a little too much.
我想你有点太喜欢丹了
Just thought I should let you know someone's watching.
我只是觉得有必要让你知道 有人在盯着你
Chuck, you are not answering my calls.
恰克 你没接我电♥话♥
Please, for the love of god, do not tell anybody about us.
看在上帝的份上 请不要把我们的事告诉任何人
第一季 第十二集
八卦天后
On the upper east side, it's easy to think
在上东区 人们很容易认为
That the world is exactly as it appears
世界就是他们看到的那样
Refined, elegant, imposing.
优雅 端庄 如此令人难忘
But sometimes, all it takes is a little key
但有时 我们需要的只是一把小小的钥匙
To open the door to the wild side.
来打开通向户外的门
Nate. why have you been avoiding me?
内特 你为什么一直躲着我?
Avoiding you? what?
躲着你? 你在说什么?
Ever since I got back from monaco,
自从我从摩纳哥回来之后
You've been--you're not returning my calls or my texts.
你就...你就没有回过我电♥话♥或短♥信♥
I've barely seen you. really? I don't recall.
我很少看见你 真的吗 我记不起来了
Oh? well, do you recall that night after the debutante ball
那你记得社交舞会之后的那个晚上吗
Yes, I do.
记得
Blair?
布莱尔?
What are you doing? this.
你在做什么 这个
Good catching up.
进步很快嘛
Enough with the blackmail. aren't you bored already?
别再恐吓我了 你还没厌倦吗
I can't avoid Nate forever.
我不能永远躲着内特
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I didn't say forever.
我没说永远
Just until the sight of the two of you together
只要等我看到你们俩在一起
Doesn't turn my stomach. and when will that be?
不要让我恶心就好 那是什么时候呢
Only time will tell, I'm afraid.
恐怕只有时间知道了
So unless you want dear Nathaniel to know how
除非你想让亲爱的内特尼尔知道
You lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle,
你是怎么在车后座被我夺去处♥女♥之身的
I encourage patience and restraint.
我希望你忍♥耐和克制一下
Isn't there someone else you can torture?
难道就没有别人让你折磨了吗
Probably,
可能有
But I choose you.
但我选了你
Why don't I turn that, uh, one-piece into a no-piece?
为什么不让我把整件泳衣脱掉呢?
Find a floatie to talk to, Chuck.
你去找别人吧 恰克
You know, if my dad and your mom
如果我爸爸 跟你妈妈
Come back from south africa tomorrow engaged,
明天从南非订完婚回来
We'll be brother and sister. and you know what they say
我们就是兄妹了 你知道他们说了什么
The family that plays together stays together.
一大家人在一起 享受天伦之乐
Ah, incest-- the universal taboo.
乱♥伦♥ 全球禁忌
One of the, um, only ones you haven't violated. well, I'm game if you are.
这事你还没做过 随时愿意为您效劳
Dan humphrey, age 17,
丹·汉弗瑞 17岁
Enjoying an exotic meal of cheerios
在一个令人兴奋的星期六晚上
On an exciting saturday night in.
正津津有味的啃着异国风味的甜麦圈
Come on. be interesting.
拜托 别跟长脸婆似的
You don't want me to move back to vermont, do you?
你不希望我搬回佛蒙特州 是吗
No, but if your whole future
是的 但是如果你把未来
Depends getting this grant for your documentary,
都押宝在这些记录片身上
I-i really, really think you should find a new subject.
我真的认为你该换个主题
Absolutely not.
我才不要
The outsider goes inside
一个局外人 入围了
A likable everyman's pursuit of his dream girl
一个普通人追求他心爱的女孩
Begins his descent into the bowels of hell.
开始了他的地狱之旅
This is mythic stuff.
这是虚构的
Okay, not big on the soundtrack.
声音还不算大
Whatever movie he's scoring sounds depressing. yeah,
他喜欢的电影都很沉闷 对
I think it's a biopic.
我想这是名人传记片
Try listening to that for three weeks straight.
试着连续三个星期都听这个
But before christmas, my dad hadn't finished a song in years,
但圣诞之前 我爸还没完成那首写了几年的歌♥
So I really don't have the heart to ask him to stop.
所以我真的不忍♥心阻止他
Well, I do.
那我去
Hey, Serena.
喂 瑟琳娜
Yes! finally some action.
终于有行动了
Hey. what are you up to... besides missing me?
除了想我 你还做了什么?
Oh, uh, just wondering if you're missing me.
我还在想 你是否也在想我
Well, of course I am,
当然想啦
At this party that would be a lot more fun if you were here.
这个派对有你的话 会很High的
Party? I thought it was a quiet night with Blair,
派对? 我以为只有你跟布莱尔平静的过夜呢
Your last night at her place before your mom comes home? yeah, we were,
这是她妈妈回来前 你住的最后一晚了吧 没错
And then kati and Is showed up, and we all went out,
然后凯帝和易丝来了 我们就出去了
And we ran into some people and then ended up here.
碰到了一些人 然后就来这里玩啦
Where--where's here? 719 e. 82nd street.
这里是哪里? 719 东82号♥街
Wait a second. that's, um... that's school, is it not?
等一下 那是...那是学校 是不是?
Bring your bathing suit!
带上你的泳衣
You're swimming?
你在游泳?
No, you hung up.
不 你挂了
So what will it be, Dan-- cheerios and chaucer
接下来干嘛 丹 吃甜麦圈还是看乔叟的书?(英国诗人)
Or an illegal party at your prep school pool with
还是和你那上流社会的女朋友 加上她那些狗朋狐友
Your high society girlfriend and her nasty cohorts? dad?
一起去非法派对瞎混呢 爸爸
Vanessa and I are--are going out. all right.
我和瓦内萨出去喽 好的
Well, uh, if you wanted to get
如果你想
The perfect shot of me feeling like an outsider,
给我这个局外人 拍张好照片
Then I'm ready for my close-up.
那我已经准备好拍特写了
Dan! oh!
丹
Hehe Vanessa. hey.
瓦内萨
Come on, guys.
伙计们 过来
Hey, get off me.
放开我
Help!
快帮忙
Call the ambulance! call an ambulance.
叫救护车 叫救护车
Someone call 9-1-1.
打911
Hi. hi. we--we need-- we need an ambulance.
我们...我们...我们要救护车
Yeah, a-a kid-- he--he hit his head,
对 一个...一个孩子 他...他撞到了头
And--and he fell in the pool.
他掉进了泳池
It--it's 719, uh, east 82nd street.
地址是719 东82号♥街
Thanks to the cell phone that somebody left behind,
多亏这个落在现场的手♥机♥
We've got plenty of evidence of who was at the party.
我们有足够的证据证明谁在现场
Lucky for you,
好消息是
Andrew collins is going to be fine.
安德鲁·柯林斯没事
Unlucky for you, we need to hold someone responsible.
坏消息是 有人要承担责任
Ms. Queller?
库娜夫人?
Hello.
大家好
I'm ms. Queller,
我是库娜
The new headmistress at constance.
康士坦次的新校长
It's unfortunate that we meet under these circumstances.
很不幸 在这种情况下与你们相识
But I look forward to getting to know
我很希望认识
Each and every one of you.
你们每个人
I've already talked to your parents...
我已经跟你们父母谈过了
At least, those I could reach,
至少是我能联♥系♥的到的
And look forward to reading your personal essays--
我希望能够看到你们详细的陈述
10,000 words
10,000个字
Describing how you came to be on school property after hours,
描述一下 为什么放学之后你们会在学校
Using alcohol and drugs,
喝酒 吸大♥麻♥
Where a fellow student almost died.
还差点害死一个学生
In other words, what the hell is wrong with you?
换句话说 你们是怎么回事?
I'll also be conducting one-on-one interviews
我也会跟你们面对面的交谈
Until I discover
直到我查出
Who broke into the pool and initiated the party.
谁闯进了泳池 并组织了这次派对
That person will be expelled.
学校会把他开除
If that person is not identified,
如果查不出
Then you'll all face expulsion.
你们都有被开除的危险
So we all know how this works.
既然是这样...
Look, no one talks, no one gets into trouble.
谁都不要说 就不会有麻烦
Who did break in, anyway? I guess we don't have to worry
到底谁闯进去的? 我想我们不用担心
About Nate cracking under pressure.
内特会由于压力而告密的
So are we all agreed?
都同意吗?
Agreed.
同意
Look, Blair, i-i know you have your sights set on yale,
布莱尔 我知道你想进耶鲁
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表