剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You're gonna want to remember this night forever, yeah?
这是多么难忘的一晚 不是吗?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just smile.
微笑就好了
Let's take it slow this time.
这次我们慢慢来
Do it right.
好好来
Chuck bass is a romantic.
恰克·拜斯改走浪漫路线了?
Who knew?
谁知道呢?
Now you do.
现在你就知道了
That's all that matters.
其他都无关紧要
He's gone. you can let go now.
好了他走了 你也可以放手了
I know.
我知道
I don't want to.
可我不想放手
One week later
一周后
Hey, Jen. ooh! oh, my god, dad.
你好啊 珍妮 我的天啊 爸爸
Well, hello to you, too.
好吧 你也好
Mom's out getting bagels, Dan's at the gallery, and the mail just came.
妈妈出去买♥♥面包了 丹去了画廊 我刚收到信
Well, I appreciate the play-by-play.
谢谢你的情况通报
It feel as if I'm there.
我感觉身临其境
Yeah, well, uh, the letter came from parsons about my internship.
对啊 我收到关于我实习的信
And what does it say?
结果如何?
I don't know. I'm too scared to open it.
我不知道 我不敢打开看
What if I didn't get it? what if you did?
如果我没得到怎么办? 如果你得到了呢?
Okay. I'm opening it. hold my hand over the phone. I got ya.
好吧我要开信了 在电♥话♥里牵我的手 没问题
And...
情况是...
Aah! I got it!
我被录取了!
That's great, Jen.
太棒了! 珍妮
Does it say who it's with?
信上有没有说是去哪里工作?
Yeah. um, it's with...
有的 是去...
Eleanor waldorf designs.
埃莉诺·霍道夫设计公♥司♥
Well, isn't that Blair's mom?
那不是布莱尔的妈妈的公♥司♥吗?
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, it sure is.
当然是
So... tuscany with Chuck?
不错啊 和恰克去托斯卡纳
Sounds romantic...
听起来很浪漫啊
Minus the Chuck part.
除去和恰克的那部分
He invited me-- in his father's private plane.
是他邀请我的 坐他爸爸的私人飞机
And I was headed to france, so... hmm.
我本来也是要去法国的 所以说...
So it's worth a week with Chuck to avoid airport security?
就为了躲避机场安检而和恰克约会一星期?
Oh, don't worry. I'm gonna frisk him.
放心吧 我会搜他身的
Oh! b., gross!
不要太恶心了 B
What can I say? he brings out the worst in me.
我也不明白 他发掘出我身上坏的一面
And weirdly, I think I bring out the best in him.
相反的 我发掘出他最好的一面
He's been a perfect gentleman this whole week.
他这个星期都很绅士
Is that why you're driving yourself to the airport?
这就是为什么你自己去机场吗?
He wanted to see his dad before he left.
他想在走之前见一下他爸爸
Besides, we're taking the helicopter to teterboro.
而且我们一起坐直升机去机场
I have to sit in the jump seat so that I can
我得坐到弹跳座椅上
Tell the pilot if I have any thoughts on his flying.
以便我随时通知飞行员对飞行的意见
Oh, b., what's it gonna take to get relax? Chuck.
B 到底要怎样你才能放松? 惟有恰克
Oh! god!
我的天啊
My ears are bleeding! make it stop!
我的耳朵都流血了 别再说了
You gonna be okay?
你会没事吧?
Alone all summer without your best
整个夏天都没有我们这帮
Friend who always gets you out of trouble?
救你于水生火热之中的朋友相伴
Yeah. I'm-- I'm looking forward to staying out of trouble for a while.
对啊 所以我尽量不去惹麻烦
Have you talked to Dan?
你有没有找丹谈过?
No. not since the wedding.
没有 从婚礼开始就没有说过话了
It's for the best-- for him, for me.
这样对他和对我都是最好的
I'm fine.
我没问题的
Yeah, I'll be taking off soon.
好吧 我马上要走了
I wanted to catch my dad before I left, see how the honeymoon went,
想在临走前见一下爸爸 问问他蜜月过的怎样
Catch a glimpse of a man in love.
看看恋爱中的男人的样子
Well, why don't you just take a look in the mirror, chuck?
那你还不如去照照镜子 恰克
Taking Blair to europe, huh?
带布莱尔去欧洲啦?
Things are getting pretty serious. it's no big deal.
看来你这次是认真的 没什么的
My dad's jet was going to italy on business.
我爸爸的飞机正好去意大利
Blair was going to france.
布莱尔也要去法国
So are you planning to spend the summer sweating it out in brooklyn?
你打算在布鲁克林过炎热的夏天吗?
Uh, I think my time across the bridge is over.
我认为我不会在那待多久了
Nathaniel, what happened with you and punky brewster?
内特尼尔 最近和你女朋友怎么样了?
So tell me. what--what exactly happened with you and man-bangs?
跟我说说 你和有刘海的男生最近怎样?
He is prettier than me, but that wasn't the problem.
他是比我漂亮 不过那并不是问题的关键
And so what wait then?
那你在等什么
The, uh, the whole perpetually stoned, brooding guy thing?
那是因为那些男生的坏毛病吗?
I actually enjoyed the quiet.
我其实蛮喜欢现在的安静生活
It was a nice change of pace from you. oh. was it his past with Serena?
我不再喜欢你这类男生而已 因为他和瑟琳娜的过去吗?
No. that's just your issue.
不 那是你的问题
It must've been, uh, the--the different worlds thing, right?
那问题肯定是来自不同世界引起的吧?
One of you always feeling like a fish out of water?
你们其中一个会觉得很难受对吧?
I know exactly what you're doing.
我知道你的目的
Ask me enough questions about Nate, and I won't ask you about Serena.
无停得问我内特的事 我就没法问瑟琳娜的事了
Best offense is always a strong defense.
进攻就是最好的防守
I, um...
其实我
I'm not ready to talk about it.
还没有准备好开口
Her.
讲关于她的事情
Good. then maybe it'll be quiet for 30 seconds.
好极了 总算可以安静30秒了
No, no, no, no, no. you better get used to it, abrams.
想得倒美 你最好赶快习惯 艾布拉姆斯
Welcome to the summer of Dan Humphrey, babblin' at your ass 24/7,
欢迎加入丹·汉弗瑞的暑假 不停唠叨
From dusk till dawn.
从早到晚
Come labor day, you're gonna be so sick of me.
估计到了劳动节你就会听到想吐了
It's been 13 years, and I'm still not sick of you.
我听你唠叨了13年都不会想吐
Oh, not for lack of trying.
只是你没有尝试过而已
Vanessa's a great girl, but I have too much going on right now. all right.
瓦内萨是个好女孩 只不过我现在太忙了 好吧
All right. bye. hey!
就这样 再见 真巧啊
Hey! I was just seeing off Blair.
你好! 我刚见完布莱尔
I was just on the phone with Chuck.
我刚和恰克通完电♥话♥
Blair and Chuck--now there's a couple you can root for.
布莱尔和恰克 真是让人高兴的一对啊
Yeah, well, if they're happy, I guess I'm happy.
是啊 只要他们开心 我想我也会开心的
Oh, come on, Nate. when have you ever been happy?
别骗人了 内特 你什么时候开心过呢?
Wow! the gloves are off today, aren't they?
你要开始纠缠不休了 是不是?
I am feeling frisky.
我现在特别开心
You know how I get in the summer. yeah, I do.
你也知道去年夏天让我充满活力 的确
Well, you won't have to witness any of it.
放心你不会再看到的
I'm locking myself away in the hamptons house.
我会把自己锁在汉普顿的家里
Well, it is a summer to reflect... alone.
好好地 一个人反省自己
I could not agree more.
我非常赞成
I just need to take a break away from everything and everyone.
我也想暂时离开这纷乱的一切
Yeah.
是啊
Um, if you wanna reflect alone together, I'll be around.
如果你想一起反省 随时找我
What are you up to now?
现在你有什么事吗?
Excuse me. is that the Bass helicopter? no, it's not here yet.
请问那是拜斯家的直升机吗? 不 还没到
Are you on the Bass marketing team, too? no, I'm a guest of Chuck Bass.
你也是拜斯营销队的一员? 不 我是恰克·拜斯的贵宾
If he's anything like his father, he must be... terrifying.
如果他像他爸爸一样 他现在一定很害怕
He's not all bad. he is taking me to tuscany. that's romantic.
他也没有那么坏 要带我去托斯卡纳 那很浪漫
So where is he? on his way.
他在哪里? 在路上了
I had to get here early. I like the jump seat. oh.
我得早点到这里因为我喜欢弹跳座椅 不会吧?
What? nothing. it's just... I like the jump seat.
怎么了? 没什么 碰巧我也很喜欢弹跳座椅
I have this thing about flying, and it makes me feel more... in control?
我坐飞机有种嗜好... 控制一切的欲望?
Yeah. yeah.
没错 我就知道
Who's that?
那是谁?
Blair. I should get going.
是布莱尔 我得出发了
I just wanted to see you before I disappeared for the summer.
我想在我消失前见见你
I'm glad you had a good trip.
很高兴你的蜜月过得很开心
I hope you have a good trip, too. you deserve it.
祝你也有个开心的假期 你应得的
And, I must say, I'm proud of you.
我得说 你让我骄傲
Dad, my best man speech was a week ago, and it was nothing.
伴郎的发言已经是一周前的事了 那不算什么
Polite? modest? you really are growing up.
礼貌而谦虚 你真的长大了
Let's not get carried away.
先别说这套
I plan on holding on to my youth for as long as possible.
我还想尽可能享受多些美好的青春年华
Sometimes that choice isn't up to you.
有时候那不由得你选择
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表