剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It might get ugly, but eventually,
现实也许是丑陋的
The dust has to settle,
但最终去除了干扰后
And then you can see if there's hope.
你就能看到是否还有希望
We've celebrated the partnership,
我们已经庆祝成为合伙人了
but I don't think we've given eleanor her just due.
但我不认为我们已经给了 埃莉诺她应得的东西
This lady is fantastic.
这位女士真是太棒了
Oh, well, uh, thank you, howard.
谢谢 霍华德
More cheese?
还要奶酪?
Have you tried the humboldt fog? It's quite good.
你有试过汉伯顿·弗格的吗? 那个味道十分好
Eleanor's right. Enough business talk.
埃莉诺说得对 别谈生意上的事了
Right.Let's focus on our families'other joint venture
对 我们关注一下我们家族的其他合作
The union of our children.
我们孩子的结合
I have to say, every time I look at anne's finger
我得说 每次我看到安妮的手指
And see blair's future engagement ring...
我就看到布莱尔的求婚戒指
I can hardly contain my joy.
我都不能抑制自己的兴奋了
Blair, why don't you try it on?
布莱尔 试戴一下吧?
No, thank you. It's all right.
不 谢谢 没关系的
yes, I would like to see it. Anne, give it to blair.
要的 我想看一下 安妮 把它给布莱尔
dad, she doesn't want to try on the ring.
爸 她不想试戴戒指
Howard, why don't we just let it alone?
霍华德 我们就随她吧
Just give it to the girl, Anne.
安妮 只是给她戴一下
Eleanor, do we have another bottle?
埃莉诺 我们来多杯吧?
If there was ever an occasion for the toast, this is it.
如果要找个地方值得干杯 这就是时候
They're gonna make such a beautiful couple.
他们将会是多完美的一对
Now come on. Slide that thing on.
来吧 把它戴上
That's what I'm talking about,huh?
我就说嘛
Oh,it's very pretty.
它很漂亮
It looks magnificent
它看起来很高贵
Thank you
谢谢
Everybody,yeah? Yeah?
各位 是吗? 是吗?
It's perfect on her. Oh,now how about that toast? Come on.
太适合她了 现在大家来干一杯
Everybody,
怎么样? 来吧 各位
Bottoms up.
干杯
Dad,why don't we go smoke the cigars we got,huh? Good idea.
爸 我们去抽根烟吧? 好主意
Excuse us. Certainly.
失陪一下 没问题
This seat taken? Father.
有人坐吗? 爸爸
The light of day doesn't do this place any justice.
白天的灯光对这里的欣赏有影响
I told him he had to check it out
我告诉他要检查一下
When the joint was in full swing.
当这里最热闹的时候
Chuck,this is pauletta cho.
恰克 这位是宝利塔·周
Chuck bass. Pleasure.
恰克·拜斯 你好
All mine.
你好
Pauletta interviewed me for that recent piece in "the observer,"
宝利塔为最近的"观察家报"采访我
roped me into a lunch yesterday
昨天拉我去吃午餐
To pitch me on the idea of helping her with a career change.
问我关于帮她事业转型的意见
What can I say?
该怎么说呢?
I'm tired of reporting on titans.
我厌倦了采访那些大人物了
I wanna be one myself.
我只是想做我自己
Right. Well,uh,who better to help than my father?
那是... 谁会比我爸更能帮忙?
As a test,I gave her your proposal
作为测试 我把你的建议给她了
That I was given to take a look at.
就是你给我看的那份
The math was fine,
计划不错 但我感兴趣的是
But what interested me was
能否
the wish fulfillment quality to the report.
完全按照计划实现
So perhaps,some,uh,
所以... 也许
Old-school thinking and fatherly bias clouded my judgment.
一些陈旧的思想和父亲的偏见影响了我的判断
What do you say?
你觉得呢?
I love the idea of being a patron of burgeoning talent.
我觉得为刚斩露头角的人才投资的想法不错
Shall we take a full tour?
我们参观一下?
You know,I've been trying to get ahold of lily,
你知道 我一直都在尝试留着莉莉
but,uh,I don't seem able to.
但看起来行不通了
Uh,dad.
爸爸
There's something I have to tell you.
有些事我得告诉你
Dad,you have a problem.I don't have a problem.
爸爸 你遇到麻烦了 我没有
You're tweaked and embarrassing.
你太坚持 很令我难堪
You're trying to tell me you don't have a problem?
你还想告诉我你没有遇到问题吗?
Don't be so dramatic.
别那么激动
No,you reminded me every day
你每天都告诉我
How important this business deal is to you.
这笔生意对你是多么的重要
I mean,you've been selling me out trying to make it happen,
我是说 你为了达到目的而背弃了我
Pushing me towards dartmouth,towards blair.
把我推向布莱尔 推向那订婚戒指
You don't understand.
你不明白
Dad,you're totally sabotaging all of it tonight.
爸爸 你今晚把一切都毁了
Hey,who the hell are you to tell me?
我需要你告诉我吗?
I'm the adult. You're the kid.
我是成年人 而你还是个孩子
I know.
我知道
I'm going back inside.
我得回去了
Dad,don't.
爸爸 别这样
Nate,let go of me.
内特 放开我
What's going on here?
发生甚么事了?
Nothing.He's my son.
没什么 他是我儿子
Is everything all right?
没问题吗?
I said everything's fine.
我说了没事
I'm not asking you.
我没有问你
Sorry,dad. You need help.
抱歉 爸爸 你需要帮助
Check his pockets while you're at it.
查查他的口袋
All right,sir,just relax.
好的 先生 放松
My father went home sick.
我父亲不舒服 回家了
Spotted on 5th avenue a father and son showdown.
就在第五大道上 父子俩终于摊牌
Too bad not all the witnesses can be bought off.
不幸的是 不是所有目击者都能被收买♥♥
She's not taking my calls.
她没有接我的电♥话♥
I can't believe you did this.
我真不敢相信你做出这种事
I made a mistake.
是误会
This isn't high school,chuck.
这不是高中了 恰克
I'm sure she'll take you back once you explain.
我保证只要你向她解释她就会回来的
I'm not so certain about that.
我可不确定
If she doesn't,I'm not sure that's my fault.
如果她不回来 那就不一定是我的错了
There's a reason she was so quick to believe me.
她那么轻易就相信我 肯定是有原因的
There's a fire-eater in the ladies lounge.
在女士休闲室里有个吞火魔术师
You two should set a meeting,
你们俩应该聊聊
See if this place can really be something.
看看这个地方能做些什么
I'm gonna try and find lily and fix this.
我会找莉莉解决这事的
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm going to victrola.
我要去维克多拉
I promised chuck. It's important to him.
我答应过恰克 这对他很重要
I saw your father get arrested.
我看见你♥爸♥爸被扣留了
Why didn't you come to me?
你为什么不来找我呢
I would've listened.
我会听你说的
I've tried,Blair.
我尽力了 布莱尔
But every time I try,something's got your attention
每次我都尽力 去做一些吸引你注意的事...
a dinner party,you know,a masked ball.
晚餐派对 还有 化妆舞会
Yeah,let's talk about that masked ball.
是啊 那我们就来谈谈化妆舞会
Let's talk about how while I was waiting for you to find me
我一直等你过来找我
So that we could finally be together,
这样我们就能在一起了
You were confessing your feelings and kissing Serena.
你坦白了自己的感受 吻了瑟琳娜
I thought I was doing everything right.
我认为我没做错什么
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
You should deal with your father.
你应该处理一下你♥爸♥爸的事情
He needs you.
他需要你
You know what?
你知道吗?
I don't.
我不需要你了
Okay,I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
May I?
我可以吗?
I know it may not compare to,uh,
我知道这可能比不上...
A suite at the ritz in paris or a chalet in aspen,
巴黎豪华的房♥间或是爱斯本的别♥墅♥
And it might be a fire hazard,but...
这些蜡烛可能还有些危险 但是...
It's perfect.
太棒了
Where's nate?
内特在哪?
I think we just broke up.What?
我想我们刚刚分手了 什么?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表