剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Definitely. Yes.
的确应该 是的 是的
Or we could just get it over with in a broom closet.
或许我们可以在一个扫帚橱里搞定
In a broom closet?
扫帚橱?
That is-- that is rich, Serena.
那真... 真有趣 瑟琳娜
Mr. peiser's waiting.
派司先生在等着呢
But can brooklyn keep up with the uptown express?
但是"布鲁克林"能赶上"东区"的表达方式吗?
Oh. Serena, right?
瑟琳娜 是吗?
Uh, that's... funny.
很好笑哦
Mm, not really. no.
不太好笑
No.
没错
Uh, what are you doing in the girls' hall?
你在女生楼里干嘛呢?
I was actually looking for you.
实际上 我在找你
You know, I really didn't mean anything
那天我说对瑟琳娜还有感觉
I said About having feelings for Serena.
其实不是那个意思
Maybe you didn't. I just
也许是这样 只是
I mean, I don't even care, but other people might.
我是说 我不在意 可是其他人不一定这么想
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Yeah, including my brother.
包括我哥哥
You brought me chocolates?
你给我巧克力?
Well, I know you care about being friends with blair,
我知道你很想成为布莱尔的朋友
And your brother-- he's with Serena,
而你哥和瑟琳娜在一起
And I just really need you to help me out here.
我真的很希望你能帮我
You promise?
你能答应吗?
Promise what?
答应什么?
Uh, promise to help me come up with a more
答应帮我想一个比这更有
creative apology than these.
创意的道歉方法
Oh. I'm sorry for taking you for granted lately, okay?
真抱歉 最近总是不够重视你
That is so sweet! but I prefer the gold collection,
真好 但我更想要金饰
But thank you.
还是要谢谢你
Hey, cinderella.
灰姑娘
I think you dropped this at the ball.
我想你在舞会上落下了这个
I hate secrets more than anything.
我最恨秘密了
You know that.
你知道的
Friends don't lie, and we're friends, right?
朋友间从不撒谎 我们是朋友 是吧
Right.
是的
Jenny Humphrey's rise to the penthouse has been short and sweet
珍妮·汉弗瑞飞上云霄的过程 短暂而又甜蜜
But if she crosses blair waldorf,
但是如果和布莱尔·霍道夫对着干
It's straight back to the basement.
她只会直直的跌入低谷
Looks like this little lamb needs to stay silent or else.
看起来这只小羊羔 需要安静一会儿了 否则...
When can I go public with you?
什么时候我俩才能公开
My kids have to know first.
我得先让孩子知道
Well, your secret's safe with me.
我不会说出去的
Father.
爸爸
Chuck.
恰克
Um, well... bart,
好的 巴特
Um, I think your points earlier were excellent...
我觉得你提的几点很好
Mm-hmm. and, um, I plan to bring them up
我打算在下次家长会上
At the next parent teacher meeting.
把它们提出来
Um, thank you, lily.
谢谢 莉莉
Not much future as an actress.
没有做女演员的潜质
You don't say anything to Serena.
什么都不要和瑟琳娜说
You don't say anything to anyone.
也不要和任何人说
Lily would like this to play out in a certain way.
莉莉希望我们能慢慢地公开
So you're serious about her?
那你对她是认真的了?
What's with the business formal?
生意的事情怎么样了
Are you being arraigned for something?
是不是有什么提案之类的?
I have an investment idea
我有一个投资构想
I think is utterly unique to your company.
在你的公♥司♥绝对独一无二
Something avant-garde, yet nostalgic.
前卫 又有点怀旧
It is the perfect way for you
对你来说 是揭开拜斯公♥司♥面纱
to loosen the top button of bass,inc.
最完美的方式
Like you've been wanting, sir.
正如您一直所想的 先生
I am so pleased.
我太高兴了
You are?
真的?
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗?
Do you how long I've been waiting for you
你知道 希望你对聚会以外的也能产生兴趣
To be interested in something other than partying?
我已经等了多久吗?
You should come see the place.
你应该看看这个企划
It sells itself.
事实胜于雄辩
I have some meetings, but, uh, how's after--
我还有几个会 但是 下午怎样...
A-after's--after's great.
那就下午吧
After's good.
下午很好
So... I heard on "gossip girl"
我在"八卦天后"上看到
That you were having sex with dan out here...
你和丹在这里做♥爱♥
In streaming video.
是视频哦
Ugh! god, kati and is filmed us?
天哪 凯蒂和IS把我们拍下来了?
Oh, it's all very "high school musical" scandalous.
总是传播一些高校言情剧式的绯闻
And no, they haven't streamed it yet, but...
但她们还没有上传 不过...
I heard it was... aggressive.
我听说 很狂野哦
I must say, dan has been surprisingly good
我得承认 丹在我们做的每件事时
At everything we've done.
表现得都非常棒
Which is... everything?
比如? 所有的事?
No! but feel free to ask any personal questions.
不是啦 不过我不介意你问我任何私人问题
But you've talked about it, right?
但是你们已经谈过了 对吧?
No, mom, we haven't.
没有 老妈 我们没有
May I remind you that this is your first real boyfriend, s.,
我得提醒你 这是你第一个真正意义上的男朋友 S
And in relationships, you talk about stuff.
在一段感情里 你们是会谈到这些的
I know, but I don't know, sometimes talking about it or planning
我明白 但是有时候讨论或者计划
it can ruin a good thing,you know?
是会坏了好事的
I would know.
我倒想知道
Well, as long as you're not worried.
好吧 只要你不担心就行
Well, I'm not, but I don't know, he might be.
我没有 但是 也许他会
Is it possible for a guy to want to slow things down?
男生想要放慢进程 这可能吗?
Only the guys we like.
只有我们喜欢的那些男生才会
But... with you,
但是 如果是你...
I can't imagine why.
我想不出理由来
How was i?
我怎么样?
I don't know. let's ask the judges. hmm.
不知道 我们来问问评委吧
I was gonna give you a 3,
我本来要给你3分
But since you're a virgin, I gave you an extra point.
但是考虑到你是个处♥男♥ 再给你加一分
Hey, I chose to wait.
我选择继续等待
Sex is meaningful, like art,
性是很有意义的事 就像艺术
And you don't rush art.
是急不来的
Who's art? did you sleep with him?
艺术是谁 你和他上♥床♥了?
Did you sleep with him?
你和他上♥床♥了?
Did you or did you not sleep with him?
你到底有没有和他上♥床♥?
Yes, Alison, I did encourage you to do your paintings,
没错 艾利森 我是鼓励过你作画
Not the next door neighbor.
而不是和你的邻居"做"
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Ah, dan, i-i didn't realize you were home.
丹 我没意识到你在家
I'm sorry you had to hear that.
真抱歉让你听到这些
Well, I did. something about, uh, uh, mom and a neighbor?
我是听到了 有关妈妈和她邻居
Yeah, it's... complicated.
这有些复杂
Mom's having an affair. it's easy when you just say it.
妈有外遇了 直接说出来多简单
Not to your son.
对儿子说可不那么简单
Well, she hasn't exactly been rushing back to us.
好吧 她根本不急着想回来
It's good to know why.
现在知道原因了 也不错
I'm home. what's going on, dad?
我回来了 怎么了? 爸
Uh, nothing. just gotta get some groceries.
没事 准备出去买♥♥些日用品了
Dan?
丹?
Uh, sorry, jen. I got a lot of homework, so...
抱歉 我有一大堆作业要做
Ey, dad. I'm, like, ten blocks away.
爸 我大概还有十个街区就到了
What?
什么?
Oh, sorry, nate.
抱歉 内特
I have to take a rain check on our drink.
我们的下午茶时间得延期了
Why?
为什么?
Client in crisis. can't get out of the office,
客户有麻烦 我没法从办公室走开
But I'll be home as soon as I can.
但我会尽早回家
Well, dad, our talk was kind of important.
爸 我们有要紧的事要谈
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表