剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You can't even help it.It's who you are.
你无法自拔 这就是你
I just thought maybe this time it would be different.
我只是觉得这次会不一样
I should have known i'd be wrong.
我早该认识到我错了
Great.
太好了
Spotted-- lonely boy's rude awakening.
发现... 寂寞的男孩无礼的打扰
Upper east side queens aren't born at the top.
东区的"皇后们"不是生来就高人一等
They climb their way up in heels,
她们是白手起家的
No matter who they have to tread on to do it.
她们会不惜一切获得成功
There you are
你终于来了
eleanor, I quit.
埃莉诺 我不干了
Wait a minute.why?
等一下 为什么?
I think you know why.
我想你知道为什么
Because of blair?
因为布莱尔?
I know that she will support my decision...
我知道她会支持我的决定
Once I explain it to her.
我马上解释给她听
You know you love the spotlight.you always have.
你知道自己喜欢被闪光灯包围的感觉 你常常能这样
It's part of your charm.There is nothing wrong with that--
这是你的魅力所在 这没有错...
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你是谁? 你在这儿干什么?
I have no idea, actually.
其实我也不知道
i...
我...
Hey, I k--i kinda overheard you guys in the stairwell there.
嘿 我碰巧在楼道里听到你们的谈话
Dan, look, I really can't go now.
丹 我现在真的不能去那里
O-okay, well, forget i said anything then.
好吧 忘了我刚刚说的话
In fact, you know what?i'm mute.
事实上 你知道吗 我保持沉默
I'll just stand here and blink real quiet.
我只是站在那里 因为闪光灯实在太晃眼了
Unless you want me to
除非你要我...
Hand me my jeans?Yes, please.
把我的牛仔裤递给我 是的 劳驾
It's just,
这只是...
I thought you wanted to be on the sidelines here.
我想你本想在这里做个旁观者
I thought you wanted to be here for your friend blair.
我想你是为了 你的好朋友布莱尔才呆在这里
You know, we were gonna get craft service,
你知道吗 我们能吃点工作餐
And I'd have your "full attention"?
我还能拥有你的"关注"?
Say it.
说吧
I-i don't think I have to.
我 我不认为我必须
So my best friend doesn't believe me,
我最好的朋友不相信我
And neither does the guy I like.
我喜欢的那个男孩也是
Look, dan, blair's mom basically tricked me into coming here
丹 布莱尔的妈妈 其实是把我骗到这里来的
Because she didn't want blair.
因为她不想要布莱尔
How do you tell your best friend something like that?
你怎样告诉你的好朋友这样的事?
I-i didn't--i guess I didn't--
哦 我不知道 我想我不...
Look, you know what, dan?Just go, okay?
你知道吗 丹 只有离开这里
I-i need to clean up, and i just need to get out of here.
我 我得整理一下 我现在只需要离开这里
Serena send you here to talk to me?
瑟琳娜让你过来安慰我吗?
No, believe it or not,i actually came here myself.
不管你信不信 我是自己要过来的
Normally, wouldn't be this close to you without a tetanus shot.
一般情况下 离你这么近 我可能就要打破伤风针了
My, uh, my mom kinda left us a couple months ago...
我... 我母亲 大概几个月之前离开了我们...
Only my...
只有我...
My dad and my sister don't really see that...
我爸爸和妹妹 没有感觉到...
Cause she told us she had to go away for the summer to,
因为她告诉我们 她要在夏天离开
Um, to follow her dream of being an artist.
为了追寻她成为艺术家的梦想
But it's--it's not summer anymore,
但是现在已经不再是夏天了
And she's still up there,
她还留在那里
And that's all she seems to care about right now.
她似乎只关心那些东西
Every time I go to see her, I tell myself, this time,
每次我去看她 我都告诉自己
I'm gonna tell her what I think.
这一次我要告诉他我的想法
This time, I'm gonna look her in the eye and say,
这一次 我要看着她的眼睛说
either come homeor leave for good.
要么回家 要么永远别回来
and so there I was,just the other day.
然后有这么一天我在她那里
I was sitting across the table from her,
我坐在他对面
Looking her straight in the eye,
我一直盯着她的眼睛
And I didn't say anything.
我什么都没有说
Why not?
为什么不说呢?
I don't know, but I wish I had,
我不知道 但是我希望我说出来
Cause even if it didn't change anything,
因为即使这改变不了什么
she'd know how I felt.
但她至少会知道我的感受
Bullet, gentlemen.
A 先生们
First bet.
先下注
5 thousand,5 to call.
五千 跟
Hey, I don't have the money to call his bet.
嘿 我没有钱跟着他下注
Hey, you guys okay with a marker?
嘿 你们介意写字据吗?
I don't think that's such a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意
If you're ever gonna take a risk, start now.
如果你想冒险 就是现在
What's the point of anything less?
还有什么事吗?
It's fine.
没事的
You sure he's good for it?
你确定他可以吗?
Of course he is.
当然
He's an archibald.
他是阿齐布尔德
Make it $10,000.
那就1万美元
Five to call.
跟
Call.
跟
Show your cards.
亮出你的牌
Trip bullets.the trip aces take it.
红桃A拿下了这局
that's rough.you told me to.
太草率了 你让我这么做的
It's the luck of the draw,my friend.
这全是碰运气 朋友
He--he had three aces.Look, I don't,
他...他有三张红心A 听着 我没有...
It might take me a little while to get the money.
我得花点时间才能拿到钱
Wait, wait, wait.wait.
等 等 等 等一下
A little while?
花点时间?
Come on, man.
拜托 伙计
Snap your fingers.
你只需要打个响指
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you in with these guys?
你和这些人是一伙的吗?
Did you play me, man?are you playing me, hey, hold on.
你在耍我吗 你是不是在耍我? 嘿 嘿 别动
I guess that's a yes.
我想你承认了
Just give him the money, man.money means nothing to you.
给他们钱就行 老兄钱对你来说不算什么
This guys aren't playing,but no one has to get hurt.
这些人可不是闹着玩的 没人希望受伤
I'm trying to help you out.
我可是在帮你
Yeah,you're a real friend.
是啊 你真是我们的好朋友
Who let you in here, bass?
谁让你进来的 拜斯?
He set me up.
他陷害我
No one forced his hand.
没有人强迫他
your boy lost fair and square. did you?
你的朋友输得心服口服 是吗?
Look, man, if you don't get 'em the money right away,
听着 伙计 如果你没有马上把钱给他们
I'm gonna tell everyone where you live,
我要告诉每个人你住在哪
And they can come get it from your d...
他们就会找你♥爸♥要钱
What do you think about that?
好好想想
Look.
听着
You got my watch and my ball.
你拿了我的手表和棒球
You keep them.
你留着他们
Take care of these guys.
摆平这些家伙
I don't call the cops, and we walk out of here.
我没有叫警♥察♥ 我们要离开这里
It's cool.i-i-i got it.i got it.
没事了 我来解决
I'm gonna haveto transfer some money
我必须弄些钱
And pray the captain doesn't notice
祈祷在我把钱还回去之前
Before I find a way to put it back.
老爸不要发现
You don't haveto pay me back, you know.
你不需要还给我 你知道的
I mean, it was worth every cent
我的意思是 能看到那些家伙的下场
To see the last of that guy.
花的每一分钱都值得
No, I want to.
不 要还你
I mean it.
我是认真的
Thanks.
谢谢
that can't be right.what's up?
这不对 怎么了?
It says I'm zeroed out.
我的账户清零了
Maybe you have the wrong account.
可能你弄错帐户了
No, no, no, no.there must be something wrong.
不 不 肯定有什么地方不对
I accessed this account last month,
我上个月才用过这个账户
And it said there was almost $200,000.
那时还有大约20万磅
Hey, tom, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
嗨 汤姆 多谢你及时回复我
Your message said it was important.
你发消息说那很重要
Um, yeah, I was--i was checking my accounts,
恩 是的 我刚才查了我的账户
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表