剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
The only one.
唯一的秘密
X.o.x.o.,gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
And who am i
想知道我是谁?
That's one secret I'll never tell...
那是我永远不会告诉你的秘密
You know you love me
你知道你爱我
Serena?
瑟琳娜?
Serena?
瑟琳娜?
Hey,how are you?
嘿 你怎么样?
You know...
你知道...
I've been better.
我好多了
Eric,i know I've been a terrible sister...
艾瑞克 我知道我是个不称职的姐姐
Oh,i'm just so happy to see you.
能见到你 我太高兴了
Must be a lot of rumors
肯定有许多流言蜚语
Why you're back.
谈论你为什么要回来
Yeah,but none of them mention you.
是啊 但没有一个跟你有关
Just like mom wants,huh?
如妈妈所愿 是吧?
What do I want,baby?
如我所愿什么 宝贝?
For serena to sleep in her own bed,
我只希望 她能穿着自己的睡衣
Possibly wearing pajamas.
躺在她自己的床上
Morning,mom.
早上好 妈妈
Hey,i was just about to ask the doctor
嘿 我刚想问医生
If I could take eric to breakfast.
我能不能带艾瑞克去吃早餐
Wanna come?
一起去吗?
Um... no.
厄... 不了
I think what I'll do is go get him a croissant down the street.
我想还是我去街上给他买♥♥个面包吧
Serena,don't.
瑟琳娜 别这样
Let me guess...
我猜...
You told everyone
你跟大家说
Eric's just visiting grandpa in rhode island.
艾瑞克只是去柔德岛探望外祖父了
Your aunt carol in miami.
是去探望在迈阿密的姨妈
So you're actually hiding him?
你想把他藏起来?
He tries to take his own life,
他企图自杀
And you're worried
但你担心的只是...
It's gonna cost you "mom the year"?
自己评不上今年的"年度妈妈"?
Serena,
瑟琳娜
You've been gone,doing who knows what with god knows who...
你离家出走 杳无音信
I told you,boarding school was not like that.
我告诉过你 寄宿学校并不是你想象的那样
Then you know what? as happy as I am to have you home,
知道吗 我很高兴你能回家
You have no idea what it's been like.
但你完全不明白我的感受
Guess whose dad is cool?
猜猜谁的老爸最酷
It's a trick question.
真难答啊
Yeah,'cause it can't be ours.
对啊 因为不可能是咱爸
Ha ha,ha ha. look at this.
哈哈 看这个
"top ten forgotten bands of the '90s. "
90年代被遗忘的十大乐队
Yeah,check out who's number nine.
是啊 猜猜谁是第九名
He's very proud. mm-hmm.
他非常自豪啊
Hey! hey,way to be forgotten.
嘿 被人遗忘的方式
But that's how you get remembered.
也是被人记起的方法
Maybe you'd care if dad's band was on "gossip girl."
也许你正在担心 老爸的乐队也上了"八卦天后"呢
What?
什么?
I don't read "gossip girl."
我才不看那玩意儿呢
That's... that's for chicks.
那只是小女生看的
So that wasn't your laptop open to it last night
那昨晚开着那个页面的不是你的电脑?
Reading all about serena van der woodsen?
看的全是有关 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的消息
"rolling stone"? wow.
"滚石"?
Let me take a look at this again,dad.Tr鑣cool.
老爸 让我再看一眼 好酷啊
Lincoln hawk...number nine.
林肯华客乐队 第九名
Hey,what are you working on?
嘿 你在忙什么呢?
It's called the kiss on the lips party.
是派对 名叫"唇上之吻"
Everyone's going.
大家都去
You were invited to that?
他们邀请你了?
Well,no offense if I sound surprised
不是想讽刺你 只是有点惊讶
Since l have never been invited.
他们从来没邀请过我
One of the girls in my art class
一个我艺术课上的同学
Saw my calligraphy,
看我字写得漂亮
And she said that if I addressed all the invitations
她说如果我把所有的请帖写完
That I could have one.
就可以让我去
Sounds very fair. the sweatshops could learn a thing or two.
听上去很公平嘛 多劳多得
Dad,this is not a platform for one of your anticapitalist rants.
老爸 这不是让你们那些反资本主义者叫嚣的平台
Yes,it is.
它就是
Besides,you make us go to private school.
另外 是你让我们上私立学校的
That's for your education.
那是为了你们的教育
So we should just be anonymous losers who eat lunch alone
那我们就该成为 默默无闻的失败者独自吃午餐
And never get invited to parties?
永远不被邀请参加派对?
Works for me.
我觉得不错
Mom thinks it's a good idea.
妈妈认为这是个不错的点子
And her judgment is always sound,right?
她的想法总是对的 不是吗?
Jenny,you wanna go to that party,you should go.
珍尼 如果你想去 你就去吧
You kids could use some fun.
你们这些孩子应该去玩玩
Nate?
内特?
Uh,your mom told me you guys were staying here at the palace.
你妈妈告诉我你们住在这里
Yeah,uh,we're renovating again.
是啊 我家在重新装♥修♥
You know my mom...
你了解我妈的
If it's not broke,break it.
如果没坏的话 就一定要弄"坏"它
So what are you doing here?
那么你来这儿干嘛?
Oh,i just wanted to see how you were.
我就是想来看看你
You seemed kind of upset last night.
你昨晚看起来有些不安
I- I gotta get going and change for school.
我必须得赶去办转学手续了
I'm gonna be late.
马上要迟到了
Serena... no. no.
瑟琳娜 别 别这样
But you're back now...
但是你现在回来了
I didn't come back for you.
我并不是为了你才回来的
Look,blair's my best friend,
听着 布莱尔是我最好的朋友
And you're her boyfriend,
你现在是她的男朋友
And she loves you.
并且她爱着你
That's the way things are supposed to be.
事情就应该如此
Hey,watch where you're going!
嘿 走路看着点
Serena looked effing hot last night.
瑟琳娜昨晚看起来真TMD辣
There's something wrong with that level of perfection.
那样的完美程度 似乎有点不太对劲
It needs to be violated.
应该有人来挑战一下
You are deeply disturbed.
你已经神魂颠倒了
And yet,you know I'm right.
是的 你知道我说得没错
You're telling me if you had the chance...
你告诉我如果你有机会的话...
I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友了
You guys have been dating since kindergarten
你们俩从幼儿园开始就在约会
And you haven't sealed the deal.
可到现在还把她搞定
Who says,"seal the deal"?
谁说要"搞定"的?
Come on.
下车
Are you following us or something?
你是在跟踪我们吗?
No,i-i go to your school.
不 我和你们一个学校的
Identical uniforms?
一样的校服?
Is that kind of a tip-off?
是不是一种暗示啊?
That's funny.
真有意思
So you guys wanna sit together at lunch?
想一起吃午饭吗?
So cute!
真精致
These should be framed or something.
应该加个边框什么的
Not bad work.
做得不错
And here's yours,as promised.
这是你的 我们说好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Here you guys are.
你们在这里啊
I looked all over the dining hall for you.
我刚才还在满餐厅的找你们
Oh,hi,i'm serena.
你好 我叫瑟琳娜
I know.i mean,
我知道 我是说
Hi,i'm jenny.
你好 我叫珍妮
So...
那么...
When's the party?
派对什么时候开始?
Saturday.
星期六
And...
但是...
You're kinda not invited...
似乎没有邀请你
Since until 12 hours ago,
因为直到12小时前
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表