剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here.
八卦天后驾到
Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
这是你们窥视曼哈顿上流生活的唯一渠道
I know who blair and those girls are.
我知道布莱尔和其她人是什么样的人
But i know who i am,and i'm not gonna forget thay.
我知道我是谁 不会因为
Just'cause i hang out with them.
跟她们一起玩就忘乎所以
The previously mentioned excite artist is my wife.
首先我提到的那个激♥情♥四溢的艺术家 是我妻子
I thought you said the artist live in hudson.
我记得你说过她住在哈德森
The trains ever stop running.
要是你们两分了
He proposed before we left.
我们出发前他向我求婚了
and I'm going to say yes.
我决定答应他
Take care, Rufus.
保重 鲁弗斯
Unless you want dear Nathaniel to know how
除非你想你亲爱的内特尼尔知道
You lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle,
在车子后座上 你把第一次给了我
I encourage patience and restraint.
那我希望你忍♥耐和克制一下
Isn't there someone else you can torture?
难道就没有别人让你折磨了吗
If you're ready to forgive me, nothing can tear us apart.
如果你能原谅我的话 我们死也不分开
I love you, Nate Archibald.
我爱你 内特·阿齐布尔德
Are we really gonna do this? Yeah.
真的要做吗 是的
Do you like me? Define "like."
你喜欢我吗 什么是喜欢
第一季 第十三集
八卦天后
What's the difference between gossip and scandal?
八卦和丑闻的区别是什么呢
So glad you asked, ues forever.
问的好 因为对于上东区来说永远不变的是
Anyone can commit a minor indiscretion
任何人都能制♥造♥点小麻烦
And generate a day's worth of buzz,
引起一些暂时的骚动
But in order for gossip to birth a true scandal,
但是要八卦天后爆出一段丑闻
It requires the right person to be in the wrong place.
就得要合适的人选 出现在不合适的地方了
Take one "it" girl on a pedestal.
对于一个女孩来说
Which one do you recommend?
你推荐用哪种呢
Add a crowd eager to see her fall
想看她出丑的强烈好奇心
And give them the means to knock her down.
也使大家千方百计的想拖她下水了
I can't believe this. oh, my god.
简直无法相信 天哪
Dan!
丹
What? what? what? you okay? no.
怎么了 怎么了 你还好吧
I'fine.euh, I was just testing my screaming
我没事 我只是在检查我的尖叫声
To see its screaming efficiency. Well, dad,
看看是不是在正常运转 爸爸
Now I'd like to kill her, please. What are you hiding?
你能同意我把她杀了吗 你在藏什么
Nothing, dad, stop. you're invading my privacy.
没什么爸爸 你这是侵犯我隐私
This is a loft.
这里是公用的
No, stop. you guys.
不 你们别这样
Dan, you're gonna be really sorry you did that.
丹 你一定会后悔这样做的
Jenny, would you excuse us?
珍妮 你能出去一下吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
你是不是有事想跟我说啊
Am I that obvious? yes, actually.
被你看出来了吗 是的
That hair color is all wrong for you.
你的头发颜色完全不适合你
That's funny.
很好笑
This isn't.
可这就不见得了
Please say something.
说些什么好不好
A-anything would be better than this
说什么都比沉默不语好
"i am so disappointed in you" silence.
比如"我对你太失望了"
Since the time you could walk,
从你学会走路的那一刻开始
Your mother and i-- we knew you were special.
你妈妈和我就知道你很特别
You were very smart, very talented,
你很聪明 很有才能
And we promised each other we would do whatever it took
我们也达成共识要尽一切努力
To give you a bright future,
来给你一个美好的未来
And that did not include you becoming a teenage father.
但这并不包括让你当一个未成年爸爸
Dad, this wasn't a part of the my plan,
爸爸 这也不是故意的
seriously, not a part of the plan
真的 没想到会这样
But whatever Serena decides to do,
但是无论瑟琳娜做出怎么样的决定
I-i-i want to be there for her.
我都会在她身边
I-i have to be there for her.
我必须在她身边
I love her.
我爱她
Dan... I do.
丹... 真的
I do, whether she's pregnant, whether she's not pregnant...
真的 无论她是不是怀孕了...
I-i love her.
我都爱她
First things first. I think you need to talk to her.
但现在最重要的是你得和她谈谈
Maybe it's not even true.
也许这不是真的
did you hear what I just said?
你刚才有听我说吗
I heard you, and I hope you heard what I said.
我听了 但我也希望你照我说的话做
Hey, mom.
好啊 小妈妈
Yes, I'm pregnant, and it's yours.
好吧 我怀孕了 是你的孩子
Hey. I've been calling you every two seconds for the past hour.
刚才我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Oh, I left my cell at home. i-i kinda had a lot on my mind.
我把手♥机♥忘家里了 我脑子很乱
I know, and I'm--i'm sorry--
我知道 我很抱歉
No, wait, wait, wait. me first.
不 该说抱歉的人是我
I'm sorry that you didn't feel that you could tell me,
我很抱歉 让你觉得这件事不能对我说
And no matter what you decide, I want you to know
无论你做出怎样的决定 我都要让你知道
That I'm here for you because i-i-i--because I love you. dan,
我会一直在你身边 因为我爱你
I'm not pregnant,
我没有怀孕
So you don't have to say that. I mean, you don't have to,
所以你不必说这样的话 真的...
Because, um, I get it. you would have done the right thing.
因为...我知道你会做出正确的选择
Um, thank you, though. that-- that's--that's really sweet.
谢谢你 很贴心
Of course
当然
Yeah,
是呀
Well, hey, that's good news-- the no baby part.
那就好了 没怀孕
It's really good news,
的确是个好消息
like my dad's probably gonna throw a party good news.
我爸爸可能会高兴的跳起来
your dad? look, can we actually talk later?
你♥爸♥爸? 能等会再说吗
I'm late to meet Blair. she's on the steps of the met.
布莱尔在楼梯那等我 我已经迟到了
Oh, yeah, no, go. go, go. it can wait,
没关系 去吧
Unlike Blair, who's waiting on the steps, right? exactly. yeah.
布莱尔可不会将就人 是啊
Okay, I'll talk to you later. okay, all right.
好吧 待会再说
Her new line was fabulous.
她的衣绳好漂亮啊
Hi!
好啊
Jenny, hi. you're late.
珍妮 好啊 你迟到了
Yeah, I know. I had to drop some books off at the library. sorry.
抱歉 我刚去图书馆还书了
Would you do me a favor? anything.
能帮我个忙吗 尽管说
Move down a couple steps.
坐下去一点
You know, this whole hazing thing is getting a bit old,
欺负人这种事是不是太落伍了
Don't you think, b.?
你不这样想吗B
first of all, the hazing stops when I say it stops.
首先 欺负得我说停才停
And for future reference, only my friends call me "b."
另外以后记住 只有我的朋友能叫我B
You know, I'm actually gonna go.
好吧 那我走了
I have a lot of stuff to do before class. Jenny.
我还有一大堆事情要做 珍妮
Please, she'll be back.
干嘛啊 她会回来的
Hey, you.
你好啊
Hey, guys. hey.
大伙好啊
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Aw, cool. congratulations.
很好 那要恭喜你了
Celebratory drinks after school?
放学后去庆祝一下吗
Yeah, sure. Blair, can I talk to you?
当然 布莱尔我能和你谈谈吗
Of course.
当然
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Did you get my text? of course. yes, I did, but I've been--
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗 当然 但我...
So then you know I told Dan I'm not pregnant.
那你也知道 我和丹说了我没怀孕
Yes, and I am so happy for you. close call, huh?
是的 我也很为你高兴啊 很惊险吧
Are we really gonna play that old game, b.?
你是不是还要给我耍花招 B
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Whenever something happens that's not a part of your plan,
每次只要有出乎你意料的事发生
You pretend like it doesn't exist.
你就装做根本没那回事
You act like you're in this movie about your perfect life,
你还认为自己生活在童话世界中吗
Then I have to remind you,
那我就得提醒你了
The only one watching that movie is you.
沉迷在童话世界里的人只有你自己
You admitted that your period was late.
你说你的例假一直没来
yes, I've been very stressed.
是的 我最近烦躁
I had that chem test on friday.
我星期五就作了测试
And you're acting like a total bitch
然后你装的自己脾气很坏
Because you're not hormonal?
因为你没来例假?
maybe I am a total bitch.
也许我本来就脾气坏
Did you ever think about that?
你想过这一点吗
Just take the test, b.
总之自己测试一下 B
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表