剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
mom's having an affair.it's easy for me to say it.
妈妈有外遇了 说出来没什么
mom, it's time for you to come home.
妈妈 是时候回家了
i was with my friend vanessa.
我和我的朋友瓦内萨在一起
we're very close, and she moved away to vermont last year,
我们很亲近 她去年搬去佛蒙特州了
and now she's back.
现在她回来了
you said you love me.
你说过你爱我的
dan, hungry?
丹 肚子饿了吧?
hello. hi.
你好 你好
hi.
你好
nathaniel, i'm shocked.
内特尼尔 我很震惊
i thought you were strictly an herbal man.
我以为你只沾那些中草药呢
the drugs were dad's.
这毒品是爸爸的
i mean, i guess he thought it would
我觉得 他认为如果
be easier on everyone if i took the hit.
由我承担责任对大家都好
i have to say, every time i look at anne's finger
我得说 每次我看到安妮的手
and see blair's future engagement ring... ah.
我看到的就是布莱尔未来的订婚戒指
i can hardly contain my joy.
我真是太高兴了
it seems your father is facing some other charges.
看起来你父亲还要面临其他指控
for what? embezzlement and fraud.
什么罪名? 挪用公♥款♥以及诈骗
you should deal with your father.
你应该处理你父亲的事
he needs you. i don't.
他需要你 但我不需要
where's nate?
内特人呢?
i think we just broke up.
我想我们刚分手了
what?
什么?
i don't wanna talk about it. i just want to escape.
我不想说这个 我只想忘了这事
that's what this place is for, right?
这地方正合适 不是吗?
第一季 第八集
八卦天后
according to the catholic church,
根据天主教教堂规定
mortal sin can only be absolved
不可饶恕的罪
through the sacred act of confession,
只有在虔诚的惭悔后才被赦免
but it looks like a certain w.a.s.p. princess
但看起来有一位W.A.S.P.公主
has recently found herself desperately
最近发现自己急需卸下
in need of a little unburdening.
心里的一些重担
and who is the man upstairs to discriminate?
谁又是那个让她特别对待的那个人呢?
forgive me, father, for i have sinned.
神父 宽恕我 因为我有罪
it's been...
自从...
a while since my last confession.
上一次忏悔 已经有一段时间没来了
what troubles you, my child?
我的孩子 什么事情困扰你?
after being broken up with my boyfriend
与男朋友分手后
for exactly 20 minutes, i...
准确来说是20分钟后 我...
succumbed to inebriation,
就酩酊大醉
performed at a speakeasy
在一间地下酒吧表演
and surrendered my virtue to a self-absorbed ass.
还把我的贞操献给了 一个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
the only good news is that he's a total pig
唯一的好消息是 他完全是一头猪
who will act like it never happened. thank god. ahem.
他会当没事发生过一样 感谢上帝
sorry. truthfully, i'm not even catholic.
抱歉 说实话 我不是天主教♥徒♥
you don't say.
你不用说这
but losing my virginity to chuck bass?
但是把我的贞操给了巴特·拜斯?
none of my friends will ever understand.
没有一个朋友会理解我的
i'm ready for my punishment.
我准备好接受惩罚了
whatever you and god think is fair
无论你和上帝想怎么样 这都是合理的
flogging, fasting,
鞭打 禁食
putting that thing with the teeth around my thigh,
把那些带有尖齿的东西 放在我大腿周围
like silas.
比如苦修带那种
how about some food for thought instead?
用精神食粮代替如何?
don't drink.
别喝酒了
keep your clothes on.
把衣服穿好
try avoiding those who might cause you to stray.
尝试避开那些会使你迷惘的人
oh, i plan to.
我准备那样做了
thank you, father. it was very good advice.
谢谢 神父 这是个很好的建议
you don't grant birthday wishes, do you?
你不能实现生日愿望的 是吗?
i'm a priest, not a genie.
我是神父 不是鬼怪
well, the next time you talk to him,
下次你跟"他"说话时问一下
would you ask him to send my boyfriend back to me?
能否让我的男朋友回到我身边?
mm. i gotta say...
我要说...
no need to say anything.
什么都不要说
god, i hate people in love.
天啊 我讨厌恋爱中的人
awkward.
真尴尬
vanessa?
瓦内萨?
serena. dan.
丹 是瑟琳娜
no, no, no, no, no, no. vanessa's here.
不... 瓦内萨在这
ah. lovebirds ready to order?
小情侣准备好点菜了?
oh, i'll take 'em.
我来吧
hi. so, uh, you--you work here now?
那么... 你现在在这工作啊?
i did mention that, but you've been distracted.
我有提过 但你没放在心上
vanessa. hi. nice to see you.
瓦内萨 很高兴见到你
this time you're seeing less of me.
这次让你看到的部分比上次少
sorry about that. walking in when you were, you know... yeah.
你们在那个的时候我进来了
so you guys are up early. what'd you do last night?
你们起得那么早 昨晚做什么了?
oh, my god. i totally didn't mean to pry.
我的天啊 我不是故意要去打听的
you're not prying. why would you think you're prying?
你不是在打听 为什么觉得你是在打听呢?
no reason.
没有原因
did you tell her?
你告诉她了?
what? no. what's to tell? i know nothing,
什么? 不 要告诉她什么? 我什么都不知道
but if you guys did the thing i know nothing about,
但如果你们做了我不知道的事情
then i would totally support that. thanks, vanessa.
我会非常地支持 谢谢 瓦内萨
good to know in the event that should happen.
感谢你支持该发生的事情
oh, meaning it didn't happen?
那就是说没有发生了?
meaning i don't even know what we're talking about right now.
那是说我甚至不知道 我们现在在说什么
i know i'm lost. and i should get lost.
我想我被弄糊涂了 我应该要消失了
first day. i have lots of tables.
第一天上班 我还有很多事情做
clearly.
知道了
so vanessa works here now.
瓦内萨现在在这做
yeah, we should make this our regular spot.
是啊 我们应该常来这里
well, this is the last place i'd expect to find you.
没想到会在这里找到你
go away, chuck. i've been given orders
恰克 走开 我已经从上帝那里
practically from god himself to avoid you.
得到指示 要远离你了
would you consider avoiding me over breakfast?
你能在早餐后再考虑远离我吗?
sorry, but as is tradition on the day before my birthday,
抱歉 但是按照我生日前一天的传统
i'm heading to the jeweler's to put some pieces on hold
我要去珠宝店预留几件珠宝
for eleanor and
让埃莉诺和...
nate? oh, i don't think
内特? 我认为
he'll be singing "happy birthday" this year.
他今年不会为你唱生日歌♥了
no one knows that nate and i broke up,
没有人知道我和内特分手了
and it's gonna stay that way so i can fix this,
而且不会有人知道 这样我才能搞定这件事
and i don't think your best friend
我觉得如果他知道的话
would still be your best friend if he knew--
你的好朋友就不再是你的好朋友了
if he knew how much i enjoyed the removal
如果他知道 在这辆车的后座第一次和你做♥爱♥时
of a certain chastity belt in the back of this very limo?
我有多享受呢?
from this moment forward,
从这一刻开始
the events of last night will never be mentioned again.
昨晚的事情不准再提起
is that clear?
清楚吗
not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear,
没有你在我耳边的呻♥吟♥声清楚
which i have been replaying over and over.
我反复地回放着
well, erase the tape,
把带子洗掉
because as far as i'm concerned, it never happened.
据我所知 这事从未发生过
i'll see you at your party tonight.
今晚派对上见了 -
you're officially uninvited.
正式通知你 你没被邀请
never stopped me before.
不要先拒绝我
speak of the devil,
说到魔鬼
and he doth appear, wearing his trademark scarf.
他的确出现了 戴着他标志性的围巾
careful, b.
小心 B
hell hath no fury like a chuck bass scorned.
无视恰克·拜斯 后果可是很严重
hey, dad.
爸
hi, honey. how was hudson?
亲爱的 在哈德逊过得怎么样了?
your mother must have been kind of surprised to see you.
你母亲见到你肯定很高兴
yeah, she was.
是啊 她是啊
hi, rufus.
你好 鲁弗斯
alison.
艾利森
what are you doing here? well,
你来这里干嘛?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表