剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Yeah, I told you I'd wait.
是的 我说过我会等你的
Mm, a man who keeps his word.I like it.
信守诺言的男人 我喜欢
You get a chance to talk to your client?
你和你的客户谈过了?
I'm back, aren't i?
我回来了 不是吗?
Write me up an invoice.
给我开♥发♥票吧
Really?
真的?
That's great.
太好了
Well,you're awfully excited.
你看上去特别兴奋
This isn't your first time,is it?
这不是第一次吧?
Selling a painting.
我是说卖♥♥画
Few firsts are left for me.
我的"第一次"已经不多了
But the artist will be very pleased.
但画家会很高兴的
She's... Been doing other things for a while.
她已经离开了有段时间了
It's kind of a big deal for her.
这对她来说很重要
Well, for my client, too.
对我的客户来说也很重要
This is a very special piece.
这是件很特别的作品
You wouldn't want to...
你想不想要...
I don't know--celebrate with a drink?
不知道... 该不该喝一杯来庆祝一下
Actually, the previously mentioned
其实 我刚才提到的
Excited artist is my wife.
会为此高兴的画家是我的妻子
I thought you said the artistlived in hudson.
我记得你说那画家住在哈得孙河
Long commute.
离这很远
She lives there.I don't.
恩 她是住那 我不住那
If the trains everstop running...
如果火车不再开往那里的话...
Phase three--pub crawl.
第三部分 混酒吧
Five boroughs.
5个区
50 pubs...500 chances to get laid.
50个吧 500个上♥床♥的机会
And remember,don't dip your shillelagh...in the wrong pot of gold.
记住 别把你的钱投错地方
Let's go.you can think about your boyfriend inside.
你可以在里面想你的男朋友
I'm not coming.
我不去
Seriously,carter baizen sucks.
说真的 卡特·贝森这人太烂了
All right, I don't know what spell he's put you under,
我不知道他给你下了什么咒
But he's not your friend.He can't be trusted.
但他不是你的朋友 他不可信
And why is that?
为什么?
Cause he doesn't believe what you believe in?
就因为他和你的想法不一样?
It's exactly what he said--
他就是这么说的
The money, the drugs,the privileges.
金钱 毒品 特权
They're just keeping us numb so we don't know
他们让我们变得麻木无知 不让我们了解
It's--it's better out there in the real world.
原来外面的真实世界是如此美好
The real world?
真实的世界
Everyone out there wants to be us.
每个外面世界的人都想变成我们
We are what you aspire to,
我们就是你的憧憬
Not run away from.
不要偏离轨道
You really don't get me,do you?
你是不是不明白我说的
That dream of yours,you know, what is it, really?
你的梦想 到底是什么?
Cause I hear you talk about
因为你对我说
How you don't want to go to dartmouth
你多么不想去达特茅斯
And how you don't want to follow in your father's footsteps,
你不愿步你老爸的后尘
But what exactly do you want?
什么是你真正想要的?
All I know isit's not this.
但我要的肯定不是这个!
Well, you better discover what "it" is
你最好在放弃某样东西之前
Before you throw everything away trying to find it.
确认"这个"究竟是什么
And where are you going?
你去哪?
How was the movie?
电影怎么样?
Uh, missable...Literally.
应该说 没去成
I-i don't know about serena, dad.
我... 我实在不了解瑟琳娜 爸爸
I-i can't tell if she's worth it.
我... 我不知道这样值不值得
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, uh, she's best friends with this girl--blair waldorf--
她好朋友 布莱尔·霍道夫
Who is basically everything I hate about the upper east side
这个几乎集东部贵族区 陋习于一身的女孩
Distilled into one 95-pound,doe-eyed, bon mot tossing,
只有95镑 迷人的眼睛 爱搬弄是非
Label-whoring package of girlie evil.
反正能说出一大堆的恶女...
no one's that bad. she is.
没人那么差劲吧 她就是
I would barely be exaggerating
我毫不夸张地说
If I told you medusa wantsher withering glare back.
美杜沙都要让她三分 (希腊神话中的女妖)
Well, if there's anything i've learned it's that usually
据我了解
There's something beneath the surface with people like that
那样的人的行为背后 总会有一些原因
To make them act the way they do.
促使她们做出这些行为
Like what--
比如?
the o.j.in her mimosa was fromconcentrate, not fresh-squeezed?
她的橙汁是浓缩的不是鲜榨的?
And--and what does this say about serena,
关于瑟琳娜 这说明了什么?
That this is her best friend?
布莱尔是她的好朋友
I dated a girl like serena once
我曾经和一个 像瑟琳娜的女孩交往过
Actually, a lot like serena.
事实上 和瑟琳娜很像
And girls like that are challenging.it's true.
真的 这种女孩通常都喜欢给你出难题
They're complicated and...
她们内心复杂...
Enigmatic...
难以琢磨
And usually worth it.
但通常也值得
And the only way you'll know for sure is to jump in with both feet.
你心里知道的就是 你需要迈过这道坎
What happened with you?
你最后怎样了?
I swam for a while...
我很迷茫...
Till I drowned.
最终搞得身心疲惫
Well, that--thanks.that's a great story, dad.
不错的故事 谢谢你 老爸
Now get some sleep,
好好睡
And I will see you in the morning.
明早我叫你起床
We'll goto the photo shoot together.
我们一起去拍照片
You haven't done this since I was little.
只有我小时候 你才这么做
You haven't been in bed by since you were little.
你小时候总要到十点才睡
You looked beautiful tonight,you know?
你今晚很漂亮 知道吗?
Really?
真的?
Hello?
喂
How was the movie?
电影怎么样?
Did I miss something amazing?
我有没有错过了什么精彩内容?
Well...uh,even without the movie.
没看电影也挺精彩的
Don't be cocky. I'm calling you with a makeup plan.
别这么拽! 我打给你是想来做弥补
oh, are you now? I am.
还在吗? 我在
How would you like to see what really happens at a fashion shoot?
让你见见时尚大♥片♥的拍摄现场是怎么样的
I'm sorry.this is--this is dan humphrey.
不好意思 我是丹·汉弗瑞
Are you sure you're not trying to reach my sister?
你确定不要让我妹来听电♥话♥?
Look, I know it's a girlie offer,
我知道这听起来是女孩子爱干的事
but chew on this-- I'll be there.can I bet on that
但是你可要考虑下 我也在那 可以打赌吗?
Because law of averages says I lose my shirt.
我担心又被你放鸽子
Oh, come on.it's blair's shoot, so I have to be there for moral support.
别这样 布莱尔去拍照 所以我要去给她打气
Blair?well,i'm definitely not going now.
布莱尔? 那我肯定不去
Look, she's really not as bad as you think.
她没有你想象的那么坏
Besides,she's gonna be so busy with the shoot
而且到时候她忙着拍照
That you won't even have to see her,
你也看不到她
And since it's so boring on the sidelines,
那里很无聊
You'll have my full attention.
我会一直关注着你
Okay, what if I buy you anything you want from craft service?
就这样 明天的工作餐我买♥♥单
I thought craft service was free.
我想工作餐是免费的吧
I'll see you in the morningat 8:00.i'm texting you the address.
就这样 明天八点见 地址我待会发短♥信♥给你
I'm hanging up before thou dost protest again.
我要在你反对之前挂电♥话♥了
Both feet, humphrey.
跨过这道坎 汉弗瑞
What's the emergency
什么事情这么急找我
Apart from my not getting my sleep before the big day,
明天这么重要的日子 都不让我睡个安稳觉
Laurel, and why couldn't we simply have discussed it over the phone?
不能简单地在电♥话♥里谈吗?
Because if we didn't meet in person, I couldn't show you these.
因为不来见你 你就看不到这些照片
I don't think this girl is what you're trying to say--
我觉得这个女孩不像你所说的
Unapproachable,controlled, perfect.
难以接近 听话 完美
She is not unapproachable.she is poised.She's regal.
她不高傲 她稳重 华丽
Look, I know she's your daughter,
我知道她是你女儿
And I don't want to make problems...
我不想惹麻烦
But your girl is rigid like a twig.
但你女儿的姿势 就像树枝一样僵硬
You know,she's afraid to let you in,
她不敢让你走进她的内心
So your works of art
所以你的作品...
And she fail to achieve--
她无法达到...
What's the word?
用什么词形容呢?
Symbiosis.
难以融为一体
What can be done eat this stage?
那现在该怎么做?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表