剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Well, you can't be worse than the guys I do know.
你可能比我认识的人要好
Well, our kids were bound to meet.it's a small island.
他们注定会相遇的 世界太小了
Are you sure it's not some ploy,
你敢肯定 你不是在使手段
Your using my daughter to get to me now that your wife left you?
想在你妻子离开后利用我的女儿来接近我?
Do you ever feel like
你有没有这种感觉?
Our whole lives have beenplanned out for us,
我们的人生是计划好的
That we're just gonna end up like our parents?
我们只能走父母的老路?
Man, that's a dark thought.
伙计 这想法太消极了
Your mother and I didn't work this hard
我和你妈妈这么努力工作
So you can just make things upas you go along.
不是为了让你为所欲为
It's a facility for the disturbed or addicted.
这个机构是治疗有精神疾病和吸毒成瘾的人
The question is, what do you do now?
问题是 你现在想怎么做?
I was thinking... Total social destruction?
我在想... 社会大动荡
And here I thought you were getting soft.
我原以为你会心软
It's because of their excellent program
在他们出色医疗项目的帮助下
That a student here with ustoday is clean and sober...
今天我们之中的这位同学 已经重获新生
At least, for now.
至少到目前为止
She's in rehab?
她在接受治疗?
No, it's not her.it's her brother who's there.
不 不是她 是她弟弟在接受治疗
I know I said some things about you and your world,
我知道 关于你和你的世界 我说了些不该说的
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Why did you leave without saying good-bye?
你为什么不辞而别
I didn't know how to be your friend after what I did.
我不知此后 我还怎么做你的朋友
I'm so sorry.
我很对不起你
Spotted in central park,two white flags waving.
发现... 在中♥央♥公园双方互亮了白旗
So what will it be truce or consequences?
接下来会是什么 休战还是继续?
Sorry, but you're not on the list.
抱歉 但你不在来宾名单上面
Of course I am. This is my dream!
这不可能 这可是我的梦啊
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Hey, upper east siders.
大家好 曼哈顿东区的"贵族们"
There's nothing gossip girl likes more than a surprise,
"八卦天后"最爱的就是惊喜
And we hear blair waldorf's got a 2-for-1 special
看来布莱尔·霍道夫 今天一次收到双份惊喜
Her mom eleanor, who just returned from paris,
她妈妈埃莉诺刚从巴黎回来
And serena van der woodsen, brunch buddies.
还有瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 她的早午餐会伙伴
Hey!you're up.
你起床啦
Did we have plans?
我们有事先约好吗?
Darling, it is impolite to interrupt.
亲爱的 打断别人是不礼貌
I was just telling serena
我刚告诉瑟琳娜
That bendel's is interested in carrying my line.
班道尔想要引进我的系列 (第五大道上著名精品店)
Really?
真的吗?
Oh, that's fantastic!Why didn't you say something?
太棒了 为何你不早点告诉我呢?
I came back from paris early to put together my lookbook,
我提前从巴黎回来把我的设计整理好
And if they like what they see,
如果他们喜欢的话
It could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection.
这将开创一个新的生活方式
Because more people should be like you, mother.
因为有更多人会像你一样 妈妈
Before you tuck into that,
在你说那个之前
You find a low-fat yogurt more appealing.
应该先把低脂酸奶给喝了
I lost 2 pounds when you were away.
你不在的时候 我减了两磅呢
And you look marvelous.
你看上去棒极了
Wow, these are beautiful, mrs.waldorf.
这些太漂亮了 霍道夫夫人
Well, well it be
应该是的
they will be if they're not all squished from traveling.
如果不是旅行途中有点弄皱了的话
Darling, please.
亲爱的 让一下
Serena, you have to come back later
瑟琳娜 你应该晚点儿再过来
When everything is unpacked.
等一切整理好后再说
I would love to hear your thoughts.
我想听听你的意见
You do have such great personal style.
你很有自己的穿衣风格
Oh, thank you, but I don't think we'll be able to.
谢谢您 不过今天可能不行
Blair and I have plans today.
我和布莱尔今天约好要出去
We do?
是吗?
Serena and blair might have plans for the day,
今天瑟琳娜和布莱尔可能有安排
But nate and chuck are fully booked for the weekend...
但内特和恰克的周末却被塞得满满的
If they survive it.
如果他们忙得过来的话
found it. piaget.
找到了? 伯爵(瑞士名表品牌)
Can't you just call it a watch?
你不能就叫它手表吗?
If it costs more than 10 grand,
如果它值一万多美金的话
It earns a proper name.
它理所当然获得它的名字
How about this?
这个呢?
Definitely that.
就是这东西
Babe ruth's called shot--
露丝宝贝叫"射手"
The most famous homer he ever hit.
他最著名的那次本垒打
Better safe than sorry.
得好好保管啊
Here we go.
好戏开始了
You've lived through ivy week
你们经历了常青藤周
And hopefully gained entry to the college of your choice.
希望大家都进入理想的学校
Now let's ruin those chances.
现在我们要毁灭那些理想
Let me remind you of the rules
让我提醒你们这里的规矩
As of this moment,There is no outside world that I do not show you.
外面的世界 你们知道是个什么样
You eat what I provide, practice what I preach,
你们吃我的东西 牢记我订的规矩
And till I say so,
除非我说
The only girls you talk to are the ones I've paid for.
你们泡的妞是我已经付了钱的
Let the lost weekend commence!
让我们大家狂欢吧
One, two, three, twins!
1 2 3 双胞胎
Who brought the sasquatch?
谁邀请了那个乡巴佬?
Isn't that carter baizen?
那不是卡特·贝森吗?
I haven't seen him since he was a senior and we were in the eighth grade.
自从我八年级他在毕业班的时候 我就再没见过他了
He looks intense.
他看上去很紧张
Are you high?
你喝高了吧?
He looks like matthew mcconaughey between movies.
他看上去就像电影里的马修·麦肯尼
The guy's a loser.
失败的家伙
Look,anyone who trades their trust fund for a fanny pack flies
没人会用基金去换梵尼包
In the face of all
然后在大家面前显摆
That is holy to chuck bass.
只有恰克·拜斯才能这么做
Nate archibald,is that you?
内特·阿齐布尔德 是你吗?
Baizen, my man!i heard you went rogue!
贝森 是你啊! 听说你去混了!
and lived to tell about it.
还能活着来见你
Seems like someone's itinerary
看起来某人的狂欢派对
Didn't leave room for interlopers.
并没有给后来者留位置
Doesn't chuck know a party isn't a party until someone crashes?
恰克是否明白 有人不请自来才算是派对
Oh, god.I forgot what it was like to be with you.
天 我差点忘了跟你一块会这样了
No, they were looking at both of us.
不 他们在看我们两个
Don't insult me.
少取笑我了
It's been like this all morning,
从早上就一直这样
Starting with your lovely visit with my mother.
在你来拜访我妈的时候就开始了
She didn't even call me to tell me she was coming home.
她甚至没告诉我她要回来了
Well, she was busy.
她忙啦
She was rushing to get home and everything
她赶着回来嘛
Because she wanted to see you.
因为她想见你
She didn't even wake me up.
她都没叫醒我
Well, you know how eleanor feels about beauty rest.
你知道埃莉诺不会打扰你的美容觉的
She likes you more than me.
她喜欢你多些
She does not.you are her daughter.
不是的 你才是她女儿
She doesn't like anyone more than you.she just...
你才是她的最爱 只不过她...
I don't know, doesn't know how to show it sometimes.
她有时候不懂如何表现出来
Okay, I'm going inside.wait for me.
好吧 我现在要进去 在这等我
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Humphrey!dan!hey!
汉弗瑞! 丹!
Oh, my god, this is what I love about this city
这就是我喜欢这城市的原因
You're always bumping into people.
可以一整天遇到熟人
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Oh, I'm just on my way back from my mom's,
我刚去了我妈那儿
Dropping jenny offup in hudson.
然后把珍妮送到哈得孙
Picked up a couple of cubans for me and my dad...
然后去那古巴商店买♥♥点东西
Sandwiches, not cigars.
买♥♥三文治 不是雪茄
Hey, uh, remember you said, uh,we could get together sometime
记得你说过... 我们可以找个时间一起
And,um,not talk?
然后 不说话?
I was just wondering,is it "sometime" yet?
我在想 现在是那个时侯了吗?
That was disgusting.the d.o.h.should shut them down.
恶心死了 卫♥生♥部♥应该把它关了
the bathroom?
那个厕所?
no, the people.
不 是那些人
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表