剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Go ahead. answer that. I'm starving,
接啊 我可饿坏了
and I smell waffles.
我闻到华夫饼的味道了
Rufus. vanessa.
鲁弗斯 瓦内萨
Hi. serena, hey.
喂 瑟琳娜
Go ahead. do it.
继续啊 说啊
Uh, hey, I was just wondering,
呃 我想知道
Are you, uh, are you, uh,
你啊 呃 你啊
doing anything tonight?
今晚有什么事要忙吗?
Tonight? no. no, nothing. why?
今晚? 没 没有啊
Good, because there's this thing,
很好 因为有件事
And you're probably gonna think it's stupid, but... try me.
你可能会觉得很无聊 说来听听
Even cold, these are so good.
即使是冷了 这些还是很好吃
I-i've missed rufus' cooking. I have.
我真的是错过鲁弗斯的厨艺了
Rufus, do you have whipped cream?
鲁弗斯 你有在上面涂奶油吗
who's that?
那是谁啊?
Uh, it's... it's my sister,
呃 我...我妹
But you... you were saying something.
你...你刚刚想说什么?
Hi, blair. what do you want me to do with this stuff? oh,
布莱尔 你想我把这些放哪儿啊?
just leave them over there. That's fine. I left you another list.
放在一边就行 我又留了一张清单给你
hello?Is anyone there?
喂? 还有人在吗?
I'm sorry. uh... what?
抱歉 呃...什么?
Uh, you... you were asking me something.
你...你刚在问我一些事情
No, uh... No, never mind.
不 呃... 没有了 不要紧
Thank you. have a good day. okay.
谢谢 玩得开心 好的
Bye.
拜拜
So what are we doing tonight?
那么我们今天晚上有什么节目?
I think I need a date.
我想我需要一个舞伴
Damn it, anne,
安妮 我告诉过你
I told you no starch.
别给衬衫上浆 (上浆后的衣服会变笔挺)
Howard, we've been going to
霍华德,19年来
the same cleaners for 19 years.
我们都一直光顾同一家洗衣店
Your shirts are exactly how they always are.
你的衬衫其实一直都是这样
We both know this isn't about laundry.
我们都知道这不关衣服的问题
I'm sorry, but I need everything
我很抱歉 但我需要所有的事情
To be perfect at eleanor's party tonight.
在今晚埃莉诺的派对上都是完美的
I can't screw up.
我不能搞砸了
Eleanor knows you're the best person
埃莉诺知道在众人里你是
To take her company public.
最合适去帮助她公♥司♥上市的人
she's going to pick you.
她会选择你的
Just show up and be yourself.
只要表现出来和做回你自己
Look, I'm gonna call you from the office.
好吧 我回公♥司♥再打电♥话♥给你
I gotta look over the proposal one more time
我必须再检查一下合同
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Oh, nate.
内特
Is everything okay with dad?
爸爸还好吧
Just work stuff. nothing for you to worry about.
只是工作太忙 你不用担心
Sure.
当然
God! I love new york.
天啊 我喜欢纽约
There was only one theater in woodbury,
在伍德伯里只有一间影剧院
And all it ever played were family movies.
而且里面放映的全是家庭式电影
"the pacifier" played for,
上次看的"超级奶爸"
like, a year.
好像已经一年前的事了
And they said vin diesel couldn't do comedy.
人们还说范·迪瑟尔不适合演喜剧呢
I can't pick. overwhelmed by choice.
在这么多出电影中 我不知道选哪出
Whatever you want.
你想说什么都行
Yeah, sure, whatever.
那当然 无论什么都行
You do wanna do something, right?
你有些事情想去做 对吗
I mean, you don't have plans.
我的意思是 你没有计划在内的
Big night out with overprivileged, under-parented
疯狂的晚上和你在贵族学校里的
Trust fund brats from your fancy school?
富家子和不务正业的小坏蛋一起
Yeah, the limo's actually waiting back at the loft.
是啊 豪华轿车其实在阁楼下等着你
Good. we can egg it.
好 我们就这样去做
Maybe slash the tires?
或者我们的疲劳会烟消云散
So is it weird, having me back?
那么...我回来了是不是很奇怪呢?
No. why, uh, why... why would it be weird?
不 怎么... 怎么会奇怪呢?
Because we said some things the night that I left...
因为我离开那晚你说的话
Things that you immediately asked me to take back.
你立刻叫我收回去的话
Because I was leaving,
因为我当时要离开
but... now I'm here.
但是...现在我回来了
Yeah, and it's been over a year, you know?
是 你知道 这已经过去一年多了
A lot has happened, actually.
其实 很多事情发生了
And I look forward to hearing about it tonight.
我很期待今晚能听你的经历
Late show. angelika? whatever's playing?
看场午夜场 好吗 不管看什么
Unless it's "the pacifier." unless it's "the pacifier."
除非是 "超级奶爸" 除非是"超级奶爸"
All right. I'll get tickets.
那好吧 我去买♥♥票
Glad to be home, humphrey.
汉弗瑞 我很高兴回来了
Glad to have you, abrams.
艾布拉姆 欢迎你回来
So what exactly are you looking for?
那你到底在找什么呢
Evidence.
证据
Of what?
关于什么?
The captain's dislike of starchy shirts?
你♥爸♥不喜欢的笔挺衬衫?
I totally sympathize. the collars chafe.
我非常同情 那领口擦破他的皮
Did you, uh, ask him about your missing college money?
你有问他 学费不翼而飞的事吗?
Yeah, he said he was moving accounts around.
有 他说他只是资♥金♥周♥转♥一下
It was all back the next day. so why worry?
第二天就全数归还了 那为什么担心
Mysterious financial transactions,
神秘的财政转移
Warring parents. welcome to the upper east side.
争吵的父母亲... 欢迎来到上东区
"chi chi, get the llello." nathaniel, I'm shocked.
小乖乖竟然藏♥毒♥ 内特尼尔 我很震惊
I thought you were strictly an herbal man.
我以为你从不沾这些东西的
This isn't mine.
这不是我的
Who does this dan humphrey think he is?
这个丹·汉弗瑞以为自己是谁?
Serena is putting up atrong front,
瑟琳娜扮到若无其事那样
But I can see how hurt she is.
但我能看出她有多伤心
We have to help her heal her heart.
我们得帮她治疗情伤
but it's pretty late notice.
建议虽好但这有点晚了吧
Most of the good ones are already taken.
大多数好的都名花有主了
No more excuses.
没有什么可说的
serena must have the hottest date ever.
瑟琳娜必须有一个最帅的舞伴
If he's got plans, he'll change them.
如果他有节目了 他就要去改期
If he's got a girlfriend, he'll dump her,
如果他有女朋友了 他就要甩掉她
And if he's out of town,
如果他已经离开离开这个城市
he'll charter a g5 and fly home.
那么他要包架飞机飞回来
Make it happen.
立刻去做
Do you like it? that's outstanding.
你喜欢吗? 这东西很引人注目
Is it a bong, mother?
妈 这是一个钟吗?
Please. I didn't take you for a stoner.
别这样 我不想把你看成一个瘾君子
It's a... a hookah... mm-hmm.
这是一个...水烟袋
And it is adorable. it's perfect for my moroccan-themed party.
很漂亮 很符合我摩洛哥主题的派对
Why do you have to celebrate your bendel's deal
你为什么一定用把我们的房♥子
By turning our penthouse into an opium den?
变成鸦♥片♥的洞穴来庆祝你跟班道尔的合作
Why not?
为什么不行?
Hey, it's blair.
嘿 我是布莱尔
I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now,
我很抱歉我现在不能接你的电♥话♥
But I'm getting ready for the masked ball.
但我在准备化装舞会
See you tonight, if you recognize me,
今晚见 如果你认得我
which you won't.
但肯定是认不出的
Hey, blair. it's me. i, um...
嘿 布莱尔 是我
I just... I really need to talk to you.
我只是...我想好好跟你谈一下
It's, uh, there's this thing with my dad,
关于...关于我父亲的事
And, um...
还有...嗯...
You know, I just...
你知道 我只是...
I really need to talk to you.
我想好好跟你谈一下
So can you call me back when you can? thanks.
所以可以的话 回我电♥话♥好吗? 谢谢
Well, that's all of it. thank you so much.
全部在这了 非常感谢你
I don't know what I would've done without you.
我不知道如果没了你怎么办
That's okay. yeah, it was fun.
不客气 我很乐意去帮你
I'm glad. it's all part of your education.
我很高兴 对你的教导没白费
And it looks like you're learning. it's a nice bracelet.
看起来你学到东西了 很漂亮的手镯
Vintage, right? the diamonds look real.
旧款的 是吗? 那些钻石看起来很真
Cause they sort of are.
因为它们就是真的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表