剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Who should still be watching out for her instead of lying to her!
本应照顾她 而不是骗她
I mean, playing mind games with her when she's in danger.
在她处境危险时 还耍着她玩
Jim, this isn't helping.
吉姆 这样没用
Beth, all she ever wanted from you
贝丝 她想要的
was for you to accept her as she is.
只是让你接受她而已
And maybe from her father,
或者让她爸爸接受她
maybe an explanation.
或者只想要个解释
You know? How do you walk out on a family?
你怎么能就那样抛弃家人
And for all that, I mean, look at her.
但对于这一切 你看看她
She still wants to understand.
她还在准备去理解
She still wants to forgive.
去原谅
But every time she opens her heart to you,
但每次她向你敞开心扉
you stick a knife in it.
你都往她的心上插一刀
Beth, you ran away from everything you could do in your life.
贝丝 你逃避了你该做的一切
My wife runs toward it.
我妻子勇敢面对了
And for that, she deserves
就为这 她也值得
just the littlest bit of respect.
哪怕是一点尊重
You know, a little truth.
只是真♥相♥而已
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Mom, I... No.
妈妈 我 别说了
He's right.
他说得对
You're right.
你说对了
There is another missing piece.
还有一件事我没说
What?
什么
When Paul was arrested...
保罗被捕时
I was pregnant.
我怀孕了
Mom, what are you saying?
妈妈 你在说什么
I was pregnant with you.
我那时就怀上你了
Paul Eastman is my father?
保罗·伊斯曼是我亲生父亲
You're lying.
你在说谎
No.
没有
We didn't tell you.
我们没有告诉过你
We didn't tell anyone.
也没告诉过其他人
Tom wanted you and he wasn't afraid that
汤姆想要你 也不害怕
you might have this thing, this so-called gift.
你有这种所谓的天赋
You're lying!
你在说谎
You're lying.
在说谎
Is it true?
是真的吗
Is what true?
什么是真的
That you're not my father?
你不是我的亲生父亲
If you say it's complicated, I will kill you right here.
如果你敢说这事很复杂 我现在就杀了你
Your mother's trying to drive a wedge between us.
你妈妈想挑拨离间
You can see that, can't you?
你应该看得出来吧
No one will tell me the truth.
没人会告诉我真♥相♥
Come with me, and I will.
跟我来 我来告诉你
Come with you where?
跟你去哪
A place where you'll be safe.
一个安全的地方
Safe.
安全
Right.
真好笑
Look...
听着
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I really am.
真的很抱歉
This whole thing is such a mess.
整件事都一团糟
I never meant for you to be involved.
我从没想过把你牵扯进来
Not like this.
像现在这样
Come with me, and you'll understand everything.
跟我来吧 你就会知道所有事
I'm curious,
我很好奇
what do you remember about that night,
关于那晚 你还记得什么
the night Paul Eastman came here?
就是保罗·伊斯曼来的那晚
Not much.
记得不多
Just his face,
只记得他的脸
with that horrible mask leaning over me.
戴着恐怖的面具朝我弯下身子
I was scared.
我被吓坏了
What else?
还有别的吗
That's all, why?
就这么多 为什么这么问
Could be important.
这可能很重要
What I remember?
我的记忆吗
Why don't you go upstairs
不如你上楼去
and see if your room jogs anything?
看♥房♥♥间会不会晃动
Your bed was right over there.
你的床就在那边
You never even heard him come in.
你完全没听到他进来
Did you see him leave?
你看到他走出去了吗
No. I just went back to sleep.
没有 我又睡着了
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 是啊
Yeah, I...
是啊 我
That's it.
就是这个
The breaking glass, it woke me up.
玻璃的破碎声 把我吵醒了
And then?
然后呢
And then the voices.
然后是说话声
What'd you think I'd do, make an appointment?
你要我做什么 预约吗
You know why I'm here.
你知道我为什么来这里
I saw all the files.
我看到那些文件了
All the court records.
所有法庭的记录
You never lifted a finger to help me.
你根本就没有帮过我
Everything that you told Beth that you were doing for me,
你告诉贝丝为我做的那些事
that was all a lie.
全是骗人的
You wanted to keep me in prison!
你想让我坐牢
Keep your voice down.
小点声
What do you think Beth is going to say
如果贝丝发现你买♥♥通犯人杀我
when she finds out that you hired that other prisoner to kill me,
为了完全得到她
that you wanted me dead
而置我于死地
so that you could have her all to yourself.
你觉得她会怎么说
She'll never believe you,
她不会信你的
but you do what you have to do.
不过你想怎么做请自便
I will.
我会的
It's funny how memories can come rushing back.
记忆重现一定很有趣吧
What are you doing?
你想干什么
I'm sorry, Melinda, but the thing is...
抱歉 梅林达 问题是
I just can't let you live now.
我现在不能留你小命了
Wait.
等等
You knew Paul Eastman was innocent,
你知道保罗·伊斯曼是清白的
and you kept him in jail?
却还让他坐牢
Innocence is kind of a broad concept at times.
清白有时是个泛泛的概念
Besides, your mother wanted me and
另外 你妈妈想跟我在一起
not some needy, haunted guy.
而不是穷小子 鬼缠身的人
So I just...
所以我只不过
made sure he stayed where he belonged.
确保让他待在该待的地方
But your mother, she's nothing if not devoted.
但你妈妈 爱得很深
She just wouldn't... give up on that guy.
她怎么都不放弃那家伙
So you tried to have him killed in prison?
所以你要他死在牢里
When they told me that Paul killed that guy instead...
他们说保罗反而把那人杀了
Who knew he had more on the ball than I thought he did.
谁知他竟比我想的要更警惕
It was a win-win in any case.
总之最后是双赢
He was convicted for that murder, too.
这起谋杀 他也被定了罪
Your mother and I,
你妈和我
well, not exactly happily ever after, I guess, but still,
此后并不幸福 不过
it's nice to... win.
赢了的感觉真好
So why did you come back here?
那你为什么还回来
Why wouldn't you just leave me alone?
为什么还来打扰我的生活
Because you had to go and find the underground,
因为你必须找到这个地下室
wake up Paul Eastman.
唤醒保罗·伊斯曼
You know what your problem is, Melinda?
知不知道你的问题在哪 梅林达
You're just too good for your own good.
你就是太自以为是了
I kept hoping that you would get scared off.
我一直期待着你被吓跑
But you don't scare easily, do you?
但你不轻易害怕 是吗
Dad, please... Dad!
爸爸 求你 爸爸
Don't call me Dad.
别叫我爸爸
I'm not your father.
我不是你♥爸♥爸
I wasn't talking to you!
没叫你
No!
不
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表