剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What? I mean, my dad was a lawyer.
什么 我父亲是个律师
That doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通啊
It does if he was on the run from somethin'.
如果他在躲什么的话就有可能
The run from what?
躲什么
Melinda, when you first asked me to look into this,
梅林达 你第一次请我调查此事的时候
you told me your father was dead.
你说你父亲已经去世了
You were pretty certain of that.
还非常确信这一点
Yeah. I guess I...
是啊 我想我
have been telling myself that for so long
一直这么说服自己
that I started to believe it.
现在开始相信这是真的了
There's no record of his death?
没有他的死亡记录吗
Not that I could find.
我找不到
No burial. No cremation.
没有土葬记录也没有火化记录
The list of John Does in this country's huge,
全美国叫约翰·道斯的人太多了
and without dental records or DNA,
没有医疗记录和DNA
it's a needle in a haystack.
简直是大海捞针
Look, I have some other leads,
我还有一点别的线索
but... heh. I'm startin' to feel guilty takin' your money.
但是 我已经觉得收你钱很不好意思了
You found out more than I ever could.
你查到的比我多多了
Well, It's your call.
一切你说了算
Just don't give up, please.
请你别放弃
I really need to know.
我真的很需要知道那一切
So I guess the final question is
所以最后一个问题是
just do I make the check out to Archfield Academy,
我能给阿奇菲尔德学院开支票吗
or, I mean, I could make the
或者 我能不能给他们
check out to the school that's here in Grandview.
在美景镇的分校开支票
I'm not tryin' to force a decision.
我不是在逼你做决定
I know.
我知道
I'm just gonna need to take some time to think about it, so...
只是我需要点时间来想想 所以
maybe if you just make the check out to me,
也许你可以把支票先开给我
I can put it into Elliot's school fund.
我可以放到埃利奥特的教育资金里去
That way, I can prove I
这样我保证无论他申请哪个学校
can afford whichever school he applies to.
都能付得了学费
What are these, Professor?
这些是什么 教授
Those are my fetishes.
是我的恋物
Ricky?
里奇
He's 10.
他只有十岁
I know he's 10. That's actually what they're called.
我知道 但它们真的叫这个名字
They're called fetishes.
它们就叫恋物
They're carvings from an ancient Zuni Tribe from New Mexico.
是从新墨西哥的祖尼族遗址挖出来的雕塑
They carve each animal,
他们雕刻了各种动物
and they think that there's a spirit inside them,
而且他们认为每个雕塑都有灵魂
giving each one a very specific power.
赋予每只动物独特的力量
Why don't you pick one up and give it a try?
你为啥不拿一只起来试试看呢
Ah. The wily fox.
狡猾的狐狸
He keeps his owner safe.
他会保佑主人
What you do is you put his nostrils in your mouth--
你要做的就是把他的鼻子放进你的嘴里
and you inhale. Go ahead. Give it a try.
然后吸一口气 来吧 试试看
No, thanks. It's still flu season.
还是别了 现在还在禽流感时期呢
Hi, everyone.
大家好
Hey.
你好
Actually, I'm here to see Nina.
实际上我是来找妮娜的
You are? Yeah.
找我的 是
Who's Brian Dobbs? Who?
布莱恩·多布斯是谁 谁
He was on the birth certificate as the father.
出生证明上他是孩子的父亲
How did you f...
你怎么知...
I made a phone call.
我打了个电♥话♥
And I can make some more. Do I need to?
我还能知道更多 需要我这么做吗
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
It's exactly what I think.
就是我想的那样
The question is are you gonna tell Payne, or am I?
问题是你去告诉佩恩 还是我去
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来迟了
No. Right on time.
没 来得正好
Technically I should have them stored in cornmeal.
技术上来说我得把它们储藏在麦片里
That's what they eat, and the more they eat,
它们以那个为食 吃得越多
the better they are, and the more power they have.
长得越好 力量也越强
Uh, Nina said that is was ok for Delia
妮娜说要迪莉娅
to take Elliot for some ice cream.
带埃利奥特去吃冰淇淋
Ok. What's going on?
好吧 怎么了
Come on.
走吧
We'll be in the cafeteria.
我们就在餐厅
Brian Dobbs? The guy that used to hang out
布莱恩·多布斯 经常在我们那栋楼
in the laundry room of our building, Brian Dobbs?
的洗衣间晃悠的那个布莱恩·多布斯吗
Anyway, he was nice to me.
反正他以前对我很好
After you started hangin' out with Kate,
你开始和凯特约会以后
I saw the writing on the wall.
我就认清了事实
So he took advantage of you.
所以他就趁虚而入了
After you left, I found out I was 3 months pregnant.
你走了之后 我发现已经有三个月身孕
When I told Brian,
我告诉布莱恩的时候
he demanded I take a paternity test.
他要我去做个亲子鉴定
kind of backfired on him.
结果未能让他如愿
He hung around for about a year.
他勉强和我坚持了大概一年
Then he split.
就和我分了
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么事
Bastard stole my social security number.
那个混♥蛋♥偷了我的社保号♥
All of a sudden,
突然间
I've got all these-- these credit card bills piling up.
一大堆信♥用♥卡♥账单堆积成山
I find out he's drained my savings account,
我才发现他花光了我的积蓄
and I haven't heard from him since.
从那以后他就失踪了
He left me with a one-year-old
留下一个一岁的孩子
and buried under a mountain of debt,
还有堆积如山的债务
and I've been killin' myself,
为了还光那些债务
tryin' to pay it off for years,
我受尽了折磨
and now it's gonna cost my son his school.
现在害得儿子连学都上不了了
I've never done anything like this before.
我从没这么骗过别人
Why me? Why'd you start with me?
为什么挑我 为什么选择骗我
I just thought the Rick Payne I remembered would...
我只是觉得我认识的那个里克·佩恩可能
give me money to make the problem go away.
会用钱打发我 解决问题
I never in a million years
打死我都没想到
thought you'd want to be in Elliot's life.
你会愿意认埃利奥特
So I'm sorry for what I did.
我很抱歉做了这样的事
Mostly I'm sorry I underestimated you.
特别看低了你
Well, you're not half as sorry as I am.
我比你更觉得抱歉
I think you should go.
你该走了
Yeah. I think you should go.
没错 你是该走了
Kate.
凯特
Are you here? 'Cause he really wants to talk to you.
你在吗 他很想和你谈谈
Ooh. Spooky. Is that it?
鬼来啦 来了对吧
I bet you feel really stupid now
你现在肯定觉得自己很蠢
that it turns out the kid isn't even mine,
因为那根本就不是我的孩子
don't you, honey?
是吧 亲爱的
Ask him how he thinks it makes me feel
你问问他 一个用尽办法跟我说
to watch him, a man who told me
不想和我有孩子的男人
flat out he didn't want to have children with me,
竟然被一个根本就不是他亲生的孩子
become completely and utterly destroyed
给骗得体无完肤
over some kid who wasn't even his to begin with.
我会有什么感觉
She's a little angry at how upset you were
你因为埃利奥特不是你儿子而沮丧
when you found out that Elliot wasn't yours.
让她觉得有点生气
What's that got to do with us?
这和我们俩有什么关系
I'll tell you exactly what that's got to do
让我来清楚地告诉你
with us,
这和我们有什么关系吧
you miserable little...
你这个卑鄙渺小的...
I will not repeat that,
我才不帮你重复那句话呢
and, you, calm down.
你给我冷静点
Why? What happened? What did she say?
为什么 怎么了 她说了什么
She's angry...
她怒了
Because she thinks you didn't want a baby with her.
因为她觉得你不想和她生孩子
Wow. She thinks I didn't wanna have kids with her?
她竟然认为我不想要有我们的孩子
Kate, I--that's not what I said at all.
凯特 我根本不是那个意思
Yes, you did, repeatedly.
你就那么说的 每次都那么说
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表