剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Forgive them? Why?
原谅他们 为什么
Because everything that you're doing,
因为你所做的这一切
all these things you're trying to punish them with,
所有这些你想惩罚他们的
these hauntings, it's just hurting your sister.
这些闹鬼事件 这是在伤害你的妹妹
She's getting blamed for everything you do.
她在为你所做的一切受到惩罚
Who's blaming Lucy?
谁在惩罚露西
Is it the slam book?
整蛊名册吗
You know how they treat anyone who's different.
你知道他们是怎么对待不同的人的
No, the police. Ok, the school.
不是 是警♥察♥ 学校
You were there when they were questioning her.
他们在质问她时你也在场
Well, they shouldn't be questioning Lucy.
他们不该质问露西
That's the whole point.
那才是关键
They should just leave her alone.
他们不应该去打扰她
Is that why you've been doing all this,
这就是你为什么要对这些事
because you think you're protecting her?
因为你认为你这是在保护她吗
I always have.
我一直在保护她
I'm her brother. I've got her six.
我是她哥哥 我要保护她
Thomas, please tell me
托马斯 告诉我
what it is that you're protecting her from.
你在保护她什么
I can help you.
我能够帮你
No, you can't. No one can.
不 你不能 没有人可以
But if you don't tell me,
但如果你不告诉我
I'm gonna have to find out myself,
我就得自己去查
and what if I'm too late?
如果一切都太迟了怎么办
You stay away from her. I'm warning you.
你离她远点 我警告你
Why won't you let me help her?
你为什么不让我帮助她
We all got our secrets.
人人都有秘密
Including you.
包括你
Lucy?
露西
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你谈谈吗
Talk if you want.
想谈就谈吧
I know Ned told you he believes in ghosts.
我知道内德告诉你他相信鬼魂
I really wish he hadn't done that,
我真希望他没告诉你
Because it doesn't do you any good unless I can prove it.
因为这对你毫无益处 除非我能够证明
Oh, you're gonna prove it to me?
你会向我证明吗
I will if I have to.
如果必须的话我会的
But I think you already know.
但我认为你已经知道了
Really? How's that?
真的吗 怎么会
I think you've felt his presence.
我想你已经感觉到他的存在了
And I'm not just talking
我不止是说
about the weird things that keep happening.
一直发生奇怪的事
I want to know why Thomas needs to have your six.
我想知道为什么托马斯需要保护你
What?
什么
I didn't know what it meant,
我不明白什么意思
so I looked it up,
所以我查了下
and it's what a fighter pilot says to another
这是一位战斗机驾驶员在掩护同伴后翼时
when he's covering his tail, "I've got your six."
对同伴说的一句话 我从后面掩护你
How did you know Thomas said that?
你怎么知道托马斯说过那些话
Because he said it to me.
因为他跟我说的
What do you want from me?
你想知道什么
I want to know what it is that Thomas is protecting you from.
我想知道为什么托马斯说要保护你
Why he is so mad at Brad and Krista,
为什么那那么恨布雷德和克里斯塔
so that I can get him Into the light where he belongs.
这样我才能让他走进光中
Lucy, please.
露西 拜托
Just tell me what happened
告诉我他和克里斯塔之间
between him and Krista. Were they seeing each other?
发生了什么 他们见过面吗
Did he send those emails?
他发过那些邮件吗
Hi. Justin Yates.
嗨 我是贾斯汀·耶茨
Justin who?
贾斯汀什么
You don't remember me.
你不记得我了
Yeah, why would you.
是啊 你怎么会记得我
Um, ok, uh, blogger? In shame of the devil?
博主 写恶魔之耻的
We met after you won that
在那次你救了小孩
plaque from the town for, uh, saving those kids.
被表彰之后 我们见过面
Ok, smile.
好 笑一下
What do you want?
你有什么事吗
Well, I got this really strange email a few hours ago.
我几小时前收到了这封非常奇怪的邮件
Ok.
好的
So why don't you just post it on your blog
那你为什么不放在你的博客上
and I'll read it when I get a chance.
我有机会的时候会看的
I know my blog isn't exactly CNN.com.
我知道我的博客并不是CNN的名博
But a lot of your friends and
但是你的一些朋友
a lot of your customers probably check it out.
还有你的顾客可能会看到
And you know how the internet is.
你知道网络的
Once something starts to spread...
一旦有些事开始传播
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Here. I'll show you.
这儿 我给你看看
This is a video of me rehearsing a fight I had with my husband.
当时我正在排练和我丈夫的一场争论
you know, I thought you would say that.
我就知道你会这么说
Uh, the one problem is,
问题在于
the video made my hamster jump on the wheel, you know?
这个视频激发了我的好奇心
And, uh, remembered these files
还记得那些
I kind of borrowed from professor Payne a while back.
我从佩恩教授那儿"借走"的文件吗
They were encrypted,
那些文件是加密的
and I'd given up on trying to decode them
我本来都放弃了
until tonight.
直到今晚
What's in the files, Justin?
文件里有些什么 贾斯汀
In a nutshell?
在文件夹里?
You see ghosts.
你能看见鬼魂
And you believe that?
这你就相信了吗
Not so much, really, until I noticed
说真的 不是很信 直到我注意到
something about the email that the video was attached to.
传视频来的那封邮件
Whoever sent me this clip,
发送邮件的人
their computer doesn't have an IP address.
查不到他的IP地址
And in case you don't know, that's not possible.
可能你不知道 这是不可能的
Not in this world, at least.
至少在这个世界
The world of the living.
活人的世界 是不可能的
Wait a minute, um...
等等
What is it that you want, exactly?
你到底想要干什么
Well, in my business,
干我这行的
usually when someone sends this kind of message,
一般有人发这种邮件
someone wants you to stop looking
就意味着有人想让你停手
wherever it is you're looking.
不管你在调查什么
So you just wanted to give me a warning?
所以你就是想警告我吗
Yeah, and, uh, maybe a little professional courtesy,
是的 或许还有点专业的建议
in case you find anything interesting you want to share.
要是你发现了有趣的事想要分享的话
Well, thanks...
谢谢
For the warning.
谢谢你的警告
Good night.
晚安
You're welcome.
不客气
Guilty, guilty, I'm guilty!
有罪 有罪 我有罪
What do you want from me?
你到底想要我♥干♥什么
I told you I'm guilty!
我告诉你我有罪了
What were you thinking?
你在想什么呢
Keeping records of things that I said to you,
把我对你说的 之前告诉你的
things that I told you
全都记下来
because I thought that you could be trusted.
因为我认为你值得信任
And don't even tell me that they were encrypted,
你不要告诉我 那些是被加密的
because we both know how little that's worth.
因为我们都知道那一点用都没有
All right, think back.
好吧 回想一下
You come to me,
你到我这来
I don't know you from Adam.
我根本不知道你说的是真是假
And all the things that I've been studying and wondering about,
我一直以来所研究和学习的
and between you and I, starting to doubt,
人和人之间 让我产生了怀疑
all of a sudden they're real?!
突然之间 这就变成事实了吗
But why write it down?
但为什么你要写下
look, because It was so amazing,
听着 因为太不可思议了
I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming it!
我得保证我并不是在做梦
This was huge stuff!
这可是件大事
For you, It's an old hat,
对你来说 可能不算什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表