剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
He didn't have it.
他的电♥话♥没有来电记录
Did he have a cell phone? I didn't see one.
他有手♥机♥吗 没发现
You said he died in a car accident, right?
你说他是死于车祸 对吧
When was the last time you got in a car
有谁会开车的时候
and you didn't have your cell phone?
没带手♥机♥是什么时候
You're right. You're right.
有道理 有道理
Maybe the police have it, or the morgue.
可能在警♥察♥局或者陈尸所
Now would be a great time to ask Jim for a favor.
这会儿正是让吉姆帮忙的好机会
I've got the store covered. Go, go.
我帮你顾店 你去吧
It's not that, but thanks.
不是这个意思 不过还是谢谢你
We kind of had an argument.
我们闹了点矛盾
Looks like Jim might be going to medical school.
吉姆可能要去医学院读书
Which is amazing, and see how your face just lit up?
这是件很棒的事 瞧你的反应就知道了
That was-- that was my face.
我当时也是这反应
Then I realized he's looking out of state,
后来我发现他找的是其他州的学校
and he hid it from me.
还瞒着我
You know, Melinda, that is a huge decision.
梅林达 这可不是轻易能做的决定
And I'm sure he had a lot of reservations about it.
我相信他对此也很纠结
No, his reservation is about living here.
不 他最纠结的就是住在这
Especially after what happened in the tunnels.
尤其是经历了隧♥道♥那件事之后
They're just holding Kevin's stuff
他们一直保留着凯文的东西
till the highway patrol report comes in.
在等公路巡警的报告
Thanks for calling in a favor. Sure.
谢谢帮忙 不客气
It's funny what survives.
很好奇里面有些什么内容
There's a few recent calls...one from Sophie.
近期电♥话♥记录中有一个是来自索菲的
Check the timestamp.
查一下通话时间
Day that Kevin died.
凯文出事当天
It's a video.
是段录像
She's at the beach.
她在海滩上
I trusted you.
我那么信任你
I gave up my life for you.
我为你放弃自己的生命
That's what you want, isn't it?
这就是你想要的 是吗
I trusted you.
我那么信任你
She sent that to Kevin? Oh, my god.
她把这个发给了凯文 天呐
She's gonna drown.
她要淹死了
What is it?
这到底是什么
I think we just saw a 21st century suicide note.
我们瞧见了高科技遗书
Patient was complaining of chest pains.
病人抱怨胸口疼
We administered an E.K.G.
我们给他作了心电图
I'm looking at the irregularities. He's got S.T. Elevations.
我注意到他心律不齐 ST段上移
Looks like he's having a heart attack.
像是心脏病发作
Did you administer thrombolytics? Uh, no.
有对他使用溶栓剂吗 没有
I mean, he doesn't have the classic complaints.
他并没有心脏病发作时的典型症状
He's got no arm discomfort.
手臂没有不适感
He's got no diaphoresis, as you can see.
另外你也看到了 他并没有出汗
Look, he has sharp pains.
他忍♥受着剧烈的疼痛
He leans forward, he feels relief.
只有身体前倾 疼痛才会缓解
I mean, could it be pericarditis?
有没有可能是心包炎
He's having chest pains with S.T. Elevations.
病人胸口疼并伴有ST段上移现象
We have to treat this as a heart attack.
我们认为是心脏病发作
Let's get going on the thrombolytics.
给他注射溶栓剂
Don't you think there's a chance there might be--
你不觉得有可能是
We'll take it from here.
剩下的我们来处理
Thanks for bringing it in.
谢谢你们送来病人
Hello?
有人吗
Claudia?
克劳迪娅
Ok...Sophie, I'm here.
好吧 索菲 是我
And I want to understand what happened to you.
我想知道你的故事
Why did you hurt yourself?
你为什么要伤害自己
Melinda?
梅林达
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Where did you get these?
你从哪弄来的这些东西
Um, it's complicated,
三言两语说不清楚
but I think the girl who's been showing up
但我想是一直出现在你照片里的
in your photos wanted me to see this.
那个女孩想让我看到的
Oh, my god.
天呐
Claudia, I'm not here to judge you,
克劳迪娅 我不是来这里指责你的
but I think that someone got hurt by what you and Kevin did.
但我想你和凯文的事伤害到了别人
You don't know anything. You can't.
你什么都不知道 没资格这么说
I know a girl name Sophie who is in love with Kevin,
我知道凯文有个叫索菲的女朋友
and she said that she would give up her life for him,
她说为了他可以舍弃生命
and I watched her do it.
而我亲眼看到她自杀
And I think it's because Kevin was sleeping with you.
我觉得是你和凯文上♥床♥引发了这个悲剧
What did you say her name was?
你说她叫什么名字
Sophie.
索菲
She killed herself, and now she's haunting you.
她自杀了 现在正缠着你
And I don't think she's going to stop.
我想她不会罢休
I can't take this another second. Do you understand?
我不想再听了 你明白了吗
Please.
麻烦你
Please just leave me alone.
让我一个人待着
You're making a big mistake.
你这么做可不明智
It wouldn't be the first.
不是第一次了
You have to know,
我要跟你们说明白
I have never been involved with a student before.
我以前从没跟学生发生过这种事
Never even thought about it.
甚至连想都没想过
With Kevin, there's just this connection.
但和凯文 我们之间就有一种感情
Of course there was. He looked up to you.
当然有 他尊敬你
You were his teacher.
你是他的老师
It wasn't just that he looked up to me.
他对我不仅仅是尊敬
I know it was wrong.
我知道这是不对的
I knew it was wrong then.
我知道
But he was just so passionate, so talented.
但他太过热情 又那么有天赋
Look, I'm in no position to judge here, ok,
我没资格去评论
but you were his teacher.
但你是他的老师
That's not a relationship between equals.
这段关系的双方是不平等的
That's why this is a problem.
这才是问题所在
I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you.
抱歉对你说谎
You know what, it's ok.
没关系
You gave me a hundred reasons why not to go out with me.
你编了无数个理由拒绝和我约会
It turns out it was just one. I got it.
结果归根结底只有一个 我明白了
Ok, why don't you tell me more about sophie?
再给我说说索菲的事吧
I, um... knew that he had a girlfriend back home.
我知道他在老家有个女朋友
They were having problems.
他们的关系并不和睦
But I didn't think that she knew about me.
我不觉得她会知道我
And we were over.
后来我们分手了
Kevin had already ended it,
她发现的时候 凯文和我已经分开了
and, to be honest, I think I was a little relieved,
说实话 我还松了一口气
thinking, stupidly,
傻傻地以为
that we'd gotten out without anyone being hurt.
我们在没有伤害到任何人的情况下结束了一切
But then, when you said her name, sophie,
但当你说出她叫索菲的时候
I just felt sick.
我觉得很难受
How can both of these people be dead?
他们两个怎么就都没了呢
I'm trying to figure out the same thing.
我也在努力搞清这件事
Claudia, there was a...
克劳迪娅 她发给凯文的
a timestamp on the suicide video that she sent to Kevin.
自杀录像上有日期和时间
They died within an hour of each other.
他们俩是在一个小时内相继死亡的
Oh, my god.
天呐
That's why he ran out.
他当时就是为这跑出去
Then do it. One phone call to one gallery.
那就打啊 每个画廊一个电♥话♥
Kevin, belive me, these people are such snobs,
凯文 相信我 他们都是势利小人
and you are not ready.
你还没准备好
If they pass on you once, that's it.
他们第一次没要你 你也只能认命
A second phone call from me
我再多打一次电♥话♥
isn't going to get you a second chance.
结果也不会有所改变
You need time to I don't have time.
你需要时间... 我没那么多时间
It's Sophie. Take it.
是索菲 接吧
I know how much she means to you.
我知道她对你来说很重要
We're done, I know that.
我也知道 我们已经结束了
I gave up my life for you.
我为你放弃了生命
That's what you want, isn't it?
这是你想要的 是吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表