剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No wonder he was driving 90 miles an hour
难怪他在那种路况下
down that terrible road.
还开到90迈
He was trying to get to her.
他是想救回她
Or he realized he was too late,
也可能是他意识到为时已晚
and he didn't care if he ever made it.
所以结果如何也不在乎了
You said that he spoke about her once before.
你说他曾经有一次提到过她
Her, um, her last name was Owens.
她姓欧文斯
Kevin said that she had a sister in Bridgeport.
凯文说过她有个妹妹住在布里奇波特
Maybe the sister can tell you
或许她妹妹能告诉你
what you need to help Sophie move on.
该怎样帮助索菲摆脱过去
Hi.
你好
Can I help you?
你有什么事
Sophie? Yeah.
索菲吗 正是
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
I saw you die.
我看到你自杀了
I told myself Kevin never got that cell video.
我不停地骗自己 他没收到那段视频
I told myself his death was just a stupid accident.
他的死完全是个意外
But what happened to you, that was no accident.
但你却是有意要自杀
No.
不是
No, I tried to hurt myself, but I couldn't go through with it.
不是 我本想要自杀 但没有成功
It's horrible to even think about.
现在想起来就后怕
But...but what I don't understand is how...you saw it.
但 但是我不明白你是怎么看到的
Kevin's cell phone was with his effects.
凯文的手♥机♥被当作遗物留下来了
Um, those photos of you, has anything changed in them since Kevin's death?
凯文死后 你的这些照片有什么变化吗
No.
没有
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
And how did you know Kevin exactly?
你到底是怎么认识凯文的
I know how he hurt you.
我知道他是怎么伤害你的
How could you?
你怎么知道的
After Kevin's death,
凯文死后
some strange images started showing up in photographs.
某些奇怪的影像渐渐出现在一些照片中
Oh, what kind of images? Ghostly images.
什么样的影像 鬼影
It was sort of a white, wispy image at first,
一开始是虚白缥缈的阴影
and then there were images of you,
后来变成了你的样子
drowning from the video that you sent Kevin.
你发给凯文的视频中落水的样子
This doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
See, he was actually able to take the skills he had in life to...
他其实可以用他生前的技能
torment people in death.
在他死后来折磨别人
Your images were used for
你的照片被用来对付
a professor at Rockland University.
洛克兰大学的一位教授
Claudia Polilli.
克劳迪娅·珀莉莉
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
Oh. Of course that was her.
还能是谁啊
I'm so stupid.
我太蠢了
He used to talk about her all the time.
他以前总是会说起她
For everyone's sake,
为了大家的利益
can you please just tell me what happened?
能请你告诉我以前发生的事情吗
You said something in your message
你跟他留言说过
that he couldn't get rid of you so easily.
别想那么轻易就把你甩掉
Because we've been fighting so much.
因为我们一直在吵架
Every time I hung up,
每次挂掉电♥话♥
I wondered if we had broken up.
我都在想我们是不是已经分手了
He wanted me to give up my job in Iowa
他想让我放弃爱荷华州的工作
and move here.
搬到这里来
If we kept it long distance,
如果我们继续异地恋
our relationship just wasn't gonna make it. Kevin?
我们的恋情恐怕无法维持下去了 凯文
We fought and fought
我们吵了又吵
until I decided I was going to make the commitment.
直到我决定答应他了
He always got mad 'cause he said I wasn't interested in his work.
他总因为我对他的作品毫无兴趣而生气
But I didn't understand it.
但我就是搞不懂
I mean, what could he see through
透过相机的镜头
the lens of his camera that made him so happy?
他到底能看到什么 让他如此高兴
I got my answer.
我终于找到了答案
All of a sudden, my...
转瞬之间 我...
my body went cold. I couldn't--I couldn't breathe.
我浑身变得阴冷 我无法 无法呼吸
I had to get out of there, but I didn't know where to go.
我逃离了那里 却不知道要到哪里去
Next thing I knew, I was at the beach.
等我回过神来 我已经在海滩上了
I used to go there when I'd come visit,
我以前看凯文时 总会来这里
and Kevin would ask me to stay.
他总会求我留下来
And here I was, and for good.
现在我来了 永远都不会走了
And for what?
不知道为什么
I felt so...
我感到如此...
empty and stupid and...disposable.
空白 愚蠢 没用
My heart hurt so much I wanted to die.
我心痛得想死
It--it wasn't something that I planned.
这一切并不是计划好的
It was just something I did without thinking.
我只是想都没想就那么做了
I--I think a part of me believed that was what he deserved--
但我内心深处也有觉得那是他活该
to be hurt with pictures the way he hurt me.
他该为那些伤害我的照片付出同样的代价
I trusted you.
我相信过你
I gave up my life my for you.
我为你放弃了自己的生命
That's what you want, isn't it?
你就是想要这样 对吧
The waves just kept knocking me back.
海浪不断地把我拍回岸边
My lungs filled with water, my body just took over.
我的肺里灌满了水 身体开始本能地挣扎
It made me realize how crazy I was being.
忽然我意识到自己这行为是多么疯狂
I mean, to let anyone have that much power over me.
让自己完全受他人操控
I raced back to the apartment.
我飞速地赶回了公♥寓♥
By the time I got there, the police were calling,
我刚一到那里 就接到了警♥察♥的电♥话♥
saying there'd been an accident.
说出了个事故
I wanted to hurt him, but not like that.
我原本是想伤害他 但不是像那样伤害
I didn't want him to get hurt like that.
我并没想那样伤害他
I need you to help me reach him.
我需要你帮我找到他
Why?
为什么
Because Kevin's spirit or
因为凯文的灵魂什么的
whatever is trying to torture this Claudia person?
想要折磨那个叫克劳迪娅的女人吗
Yes.
是的
Sophie, I know how hard this is,
索菲 我知道这个决定很艰难
I really do,
我真的知道
but haven't enough people been hurt?
但难道受伤的人还不够多吗
Maybe it's just her guilt that's haunting her.
或许只是她的罪恶感在缠着她
I don't know who you are
我不知道你到底是谁
or how you know all these things, but...
还有你是怎么知道这些事的 但是
if she's suffering,
倘若她现在正饱受折磨
then it's because of what they did, not me.
那是他们自作自受 与我无关
And that's all I have to say.
我要说的就这么多
You have my number.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
What?
什么
No! No, Kevin!
不 不 凯文
No, Kevin!
不 凯文
Please, please...
求你了 求...
Hello?
你好
Sophie, it's me, Melinda.
索菲 是我 梅林达
Sophie, breathe. Please breathe.
索菲 呼吸 拜托 呼吸
What?
什么
Ok.
好的
Ok.
好的
Yes, I need an ambulance at 215 Havenwood Lane.
我需要一辆救护车 请到哈文伍德路215号♥
Yes, I'm in the residence.
是的 我在房♥里
I thought she was dead. You're scaring her.
我以为她死了 你吓到她了
You have to cross over. Yes, I'm here.
你必须超度 你好 我在听
Um, yes, she is breathing now, but she has asthma.
是的 她还有气 但是她有哮喘病
No, I gave her the inhaler.
我已经给她用过吸入器了
Ok, deep breaths.
好的 深呼吸
Ok? Deep breaths.
好吗 深呼吸
Will you tell her I'm here? You're hurting her.
你会告诉她我在这里吗 你伤到她了
I've seen more than you know.
我走过的桥比你走过的路还多
Ok? And I know what happens to people
我知道人们会有什么下场
when they don't--
如果他们不愿意...
Ok, Sophie, it's going to be all right. Hello?
索菲 会没事的 你好
Yes, I'm still here. Please hurry.
是 我还在 请赶快过来
Wow, I feel bad for the guy, that's a brutal procedure.
我真为那人难过 那种手术很是难受
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表