剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, but just let me go first, ok?
可以 不过让我先说 好吗
Ok. All right. Um...
好 好的
I thought about your offer
我考虑过你提出的
to pay for Elliot's school, and
支付埃利奥特学费的建议了
I accept.
我接受
And then I--I swear we'll go back to the city,
我保证我们会回到城里
and you'll never hear from us again.
从此与你一刀两断 永不来往
I've been thinkin' a lot about it, too,
关于此事 我也想了很多
and I don't wanna be a checkbook dad, Nina.
我不想做一个支票簿父亲 妮娜
So the offer's no good anymore?
所以说你不打算为他付学费是吗
No, the--the offer still stands.
不是 我还是会为他付学费
I just wanna sw-sweeten the pot.
我只是想提高价码
I-I've thought a lot about it,
我想了很多
and that is, i-if I'm--
得到的结论是 如果我
Ok, if I'm going to be Elliot's dad,
如果我要做埃利奥特的爸爸
then I wanna be Elliot's dad.
那我就要成为埃利奥特货真价实的爸爸
How would that work exactly?
这要怎么实现呢
Well, we could take it slow.
我们可以慢慢来
You don't have to tell him right away.
你不必现在就把事情真♥相♥告诉他
You guys can move in with me.
你们可以搬来和我一起住
Oh, R-Ricky, wait. Slow down.
里奇 等等 别着急
No, uh, it's not-- you know.
我不急 你知道的
I have lots of space, lots of space,
我家地方很大 很大很大
and you and I, we don't
至于我们两个
have to be this instant couple right away.
我们不必立刻就结为夫妻
We don't even have to be a couple at all, even, you know.
我们甚至不必结为夫妻
But, um, there's a great satellite school
但我知道一所很棒的卫星学校
that the college offers for gifted children.
他们招收天才儿童
We could enroll Elliot there and--
我们可以送埃利奥特到那里念书 然后
I just--I don't know. I think I'm ready.
我不知道了 我想我准备好了
I'm really ready to be a dad.
我准备好要做一个父亲了
At least, I'm ready to give it a try.
至少 我准备好要试着做一个父亲了
So, uh, how is this all goin' over at home?
这一切是怎么在家里发生的呢
Well, you can tell that Jim wants to talk about it.
只能说吉姆想谈论这个
I keep sidestepping.
而我一直在回避问题
I mean, what's the big rush, right?
急什么啊 对吧
There's gotta be some huge compromise
一定会有介于永恒和当下之间的
somewhere between forever and right now.
折衷解决办法
Yeah, except for men pretty much have forever, and women don't.
除了男人通常都青春永驻 而女人不能
I'm still young...
我还很年轻啊
ish.
还算得上年轻吧
Ok? There's plenty of time.
是吧 还有大把时间呢
Besides, I have to cross Kate over,
况且 我得让凯特超度
and I can't do that until I find out
如果想超度她
if Nina's telling the truth,
就得查出妮娜说的是不是实话
which means you should stop changing the subject.
也就是说 你不要再一直改变话题了
You know, you could always get that P.I.
你可以请你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
you hired to help you out.
来帮你的忙呀
And distract him from getting me more information on my dad?
然后让他不能安心查我爸的信息吗
I don't think so.
那不可行
You know what I really need to do
你知道我真正该做的是什么吗
is just yank a hair right out of Payne's head
就是从佩恩头上扯一根头发下来
and then do my own paternity test.
然后去做亲子鉴定
You know, as much fun as that sounds,
这事听上去很有意思
I have a simpler idea.
我想到一个更简便的方法
Ready?
准备好了吗
Hello. Yes, is Principal
您好 请问斯蒂克利校长有空吗
Stickley available for Dean Julia Marlowe
阿奇菲尔德学院的茱莉亚·马洛院长
from the Archfield Academy?
有要事向他求证
It's regarding Elliot Haley.
是关于埃利奥特·海利的
Mm-Hmm. I'll Hold.
好的 我等着
This sleuthing stuff is kinda fun.
这种侦查的事挺有意思的
You're oddly good at it.
你异常擅长做这种事啊
Yes. One moment, please, for Dean Marlow.
好的 请您稍等 转接给马洛院长
Hello. Principal Stickley.
您好 斯蒂克利校长
Yes, we did receive Elliot's application,
是的 我们确实收到了埃利奥特的申请
but the birth certificate, though, i-it was a fax of a fax,
但是出生证明 传真来传真去的
and so you know how that goes.
您知道的 难免会有信息不清楚的地方
We really need to get the father's name.
我们需要知道孩子父亲的名字
Pen.
给我一支笔
Yes.
好的
Thank you so much for your trouble.
多谢您的配合 给您添麻烦了
Damn.
见鬼
I think you're just beating yourself up
我认为你刚刚战胜了自己
over an accident.
从一场事故的阴影中走出来
Your time here earthbound,
你之所以被困在这里
it's about your redemption.
是因为你的救赎未到
You did that. You made that sacrifice.
你那样做了 牺牲了自己
But is it that simple?
超度就这么简单吗
It is if you can see the light.
如果你看到光了的话就很简单
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, It's--
看到了
it's on the other side of that car.
就在那辆车的另一边
What do I do?
我要怎么做
Go into it.
走进去
Sort things out on the other side.
去认识一下那一边的世界
Another one.
又一个啊
Yep. Just a random ghost.
是啊 就是个偶遇的鬼魂
Sometimes I wish they'd just leave me alone.
有时候我真希望他们不要来打扰我
Yeah, you and me both.
是啊 别打扰我们
So what am I gonna do?
我该怎么做
I mean, am I gonna talk to Rick,
我是该和里克谈谈呢
am I gonna confront Nina,
还是该去找妮娜对质
or am I gonna just move to Canada?
或者我♥干♥脆搬到加拿大去算了
You'll figure it out. You always do.
你会知道怎么办的 一向如此
That was really helpful. Thanks.
真是帮了个大忙啊 谢谢你
You want my real opinion?
想知道我真实的想法吗
I feel like you should tell Rick first. Why?
我觉得你应该先和里克谈谈 为什么呢
'Cause you guys have so much in common,
因为你们俩有那么多共同点
I think he'll be relieved
他如果知道孩子不是他的
that the kid is not his.
应该会松口气
So that's why you're being distant.
这就是你最近不怎么理我的原因吧
We've talked about this.
我们谈过这个
Yeah, I know. We've talked, and we've talked,
是啊 我们谈过 一遍又一遍
and, Melinda, I gotta say sometimes I feel like
梅林达 有时候我觉得
you use your gift as an excuse
你把天赋当借口
and that you care more about the dead than--
关心死人比关心...
That is not fair, ok?
这么说不公平 好吗
I'm just not ready to have a baby.
我只是还没准备好要孩子
I'm beginning to wonder if you ever will.
我开始觉得你永远都不想要了
I mean, We've been married 3 years.
我们都结婚三年了啊
Yeah, and we're still young.
是啊 可是我们还年轻啊
Yeah. So were Payne and Kate.
是的 但看看佩恩和凯特吧
Look what happened to them.
看看他们发生了什么
I gotta go to work.
我得去上班了
Yep.
好
Let me know how it goes with Carl.
卡尔的事有进展就告诉我
Have to tell you up front, Melinda,
先跟你说一声 梅林达
your father left a pretty cold trail.
你父亲几乎没留下什么踪迹
Since 1989?
从1989年开始吗
Uh, '91,
91年
2 years after you said he left you and your mother for good.
就在你说他永远离开你们的两年后
Drained his bank account.
花光了他的所有积蓄
Cashed out his IRA.
退休金账户里的钱也都被取走了
Went back to the woman in Colorado
回到了他在科罗拉多的情妇那
he had a son with.
他们有个儿子
Gabriel, my half-brother.
加布里埃尔 我同父异母的弟弟
Other than that, the only record I have of him is
除此之外 我查到的唯一线索是
workin' as a short-order cook
他在亚利桑那州一家
at a Debby's in Arizona.
叫黛比的餐厅当快餐厨师
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表