剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Wait a minute, the ghost of another victim--
等等 另一个受害者的鬼魂
but as hard as he tried,
他努力了
my father couldn't stop Paul Eastman.
但是我爸爸阻止不了保罗·伊士曼
The killer's still out there.
凶手还在逍遥法外
Why are you being led to a case your father tried 30 years ago.
为什么你会被引向你♥爸♥爸三十年前的案子
Because the killer's still out there. Maybe he's still killing.
因为凶手还逍遥法外 或许他仍在作案
But why an old case.
为什么是这个老案件
Why not something new, like a
为什么不是新案件 就像
missing child report or, I don't know, a fresh corpse.
失踪儿童或者新出现的尸体之类
Look, all I know is this is the case that I was led to.
听着 我只知道我被引向这件案子
It might have some information about my father's file,
有可能有关于我父亲的一些信息
so stop asking me so many questions and help me.
所以闭上你的嘴然后帮我
Why one of those has gobs of sugar.
为什么其中有一份有糖
They both have gobs of sugar, 'cause they're both mine.
这两份都有糖 因为它们都是我的
What is it with you perky people.
你们这些怪人怎么了
You think just because I
你以为就因为我
answer my phone at dawn, I'm an early riser.
黎明的时候回电♥话♥ 我就是个早起的人
I need these. Whatever.
我需要这些 随便吧
Just keep the archivist occupied, ok, so I can get the case file.
拖住档案管♥理♥员♥ 我就可以拿到文件了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, the archivist, that guy.
档案管♥理♥员♥ 那个人吗
Why do I have to talk to that guy.
为什么我一定要和那个人说话
He's meaner than my uncle Snarly.
他比我的坏脾气尼尼叔叔还难搞
Hello.
你好
Ahem, excuse me.
啊哼 打扰一下
Good morning.
早上好
Nice to see you again.
很高兴又见到你了
What can I do for you.
我能为你做点什么
Well, actually, um, I'm looking for files on a court case.
其实 嗯 我在找一份旧的法♥院♥文件
I have the docket number.
我有记录的编号♥
Civil or criminal ?
民事还是刑事
Criminal.
刑事
Third row on your right.
右边第三排
Red tabs, they go by the year.
红色的标签 按年份排列
Help yourself.
请自便
When the town lets me shred, I shred.
镇里告诉我要碎纸 我就碎纸
No better cure for the clutter.
治理混乱再好不过了
Coffee?
要咖啡吗
Thanks.
谢谢
It's a good thing I was here, I totally won that guy over.
我在这里很好 我完全战胜那个人了
Either that, or he got his meds right.
或者 他正常了
91,92.
91 92
It's missing.
不见了
Or he had a personality transplant.
或者他借附身转移了
Oh, my god, you're right.
哦 天啊 你说的对
Don't sound so surprised.
不要这么惊讶
He's possessed.
他被附身了
Who are you.
你是谁
What are you trying to hide from me.
你要向要隐瞒什么
You don't belong down here, missy.
小姐 你不属于这里
Neither do you.
你也不是
Let's go, Melinda.
我们走吧 梅林达
No, I want to know who's possessing him.
不 我想知道谁附在他身上
I want to see daylight again. Let's go now.
我想重见天日 我们现在快走
Hey, you.
嘿 你
Which one of those is for me.
哪一杯是我的
Neither.
都不是
Then why did you buy 2 new coffees.
那你为什么买♥♥两杯咖啡
I need them. These are decaf.
我需要 它们没有咖♥啡♥因♥
After that incredibly creepy experience
自从有了那恐怖的经历后
we had back there, I need to wind down a little.
我们回到这 我要冷静下
Is there anything in there about other abductions,
还有其他被附身的吗
I mean abductions other than the archivist's body.
我指的是除了档案管♥理♥员♥之外
No. Nothing.
不 没了
No similar cases
没有相似的案例
that match Eastman's whereabouts.
关于伊士曼的下落
He's only a suspect in Michael's death.
他只是杀死迈克的嫌疑犯
That's great. I bought 4 overpriced coffees for nothing.
太好了 我无意义地买♥♥了四杯咖啡
Well, maybe not for nothing.
或许也不是没有意义
Paul Eastman made threats to my father outside the courtroom.
保罗·伊士曼在法庭外威胁我父亲
My father told the judge about them;
我父亲把告诉了法官
they were a part of the case.
他们是案子的一部分
What kind of threats. Like death threats.
什么样的威胁 是以死相逼吗
I don't know why it never occurred to me.
我不知道为什么会发生在我身上
This guy threatened to kill my father;
这个人威胁说要杀了我父亲
my father who didn't just walk out on my mom and me,
我父亲不会无故离开母亲和我的
he vanished, only reappearing to me as a ghost.
他消失了 后来又以鬼魂出现了
Whoa, that's pretty heavy. You don't think...
哇 那很沉重 你不会认为...
we know that Paul Eastman escaped from jail,
我们知道保罗·伊士曼越狱了
never to be found.
但是没有找到
We know that he wanted my father dead.
我们知道他想杀了我父亲
Maybe the murder my dad wants me to solve is his own.
或许我父亲让我找的就是杀他自己的凶手
I'm so sorry...
抱歉...
about before, coming here and upsetting you
之前来这里麻烦你
and your son when I didn't know quite what I was looking for.
还有你儿子 我不知道之前我要找什么
Now you think that that man who hurt Michael is--
现在你认为伤害迈克的人--
I know that it's painful,
我知道那很痛苦
but I hope that you can understand now.
但是我希望你现在能理解
But what is it you think he can do to help you.
但是你认为他能帮你什么
Ghosts can travel.
鬼魂可以到处走动
My hope is that Michael might have seen something.
我希望迈克看到了一些东西
This man is a predator,
这个人是个食肉动物
and Michael knows what he looks like.
迈克认识他的样子
I don't have to help you.
我没义务要帮助你
You don't.
你没有
But I noticed that you like to play superhero.
但我知道你喜欢扮演超级英雄
And my father, he wasn't perfect,
而我的父亲 他并不完美
but he did like to help people.
但他热心帮助别人
He caught the man who hurt you,
他抓住了伤害你的那个人
and he put him in jail.
并把他送进了监狱
Kind of like a hero.
就像个英雄一样
And if we could lead the police to him,
如果我们能让警♥察♥找到他
then you could be a hero, too.
你也会是个英雄
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
Really.
是吗
Well, then, why don't you tell me,
那么 为什么不告诉我
because you seem to know something.
因为你肯定知道什么
Please, what is he saying.
拜托 他在说什么
I don't like you, and I don't like your questions.
我不喜欢你 我也不喜欢你的问题
What's he saying?
他在说什么
Tell her.
告诉她
Tell her I'm tired of this, and I want you to go away.
告诉她我厌烦了 我只想你离开
He doesn't want to answer.
他不想回答
That's not what I said.
我不是这么说的
Tell her what I said.
告诉她我说的
Michael, please.
迈克 别这样
What's happening.
发生什么事了
Look, I know that this is hard,
听着 我知道这不容易
but I really do believe it's connected somehow.
但我真的认为这有关系
Pierce...
皮尔斯
honey, what--what's wrong.
亲爱的 怎么了
She wouldn't tell you what I really said.
她不会告诉你我的原话的
I was trying to tell you to make her go.
我就想告诉你让她走
I've been trying to tell you.
我一直都在告诉你
Honey, we've talked about this.
亲爱的 我们谈过这件事了
I've told you, leave your nephew alone.
我告诉过你 离开你的侄子
Don't get mad at me, mommy.
不要生我的气 妈妈
She made me do it.
她逼我的
Don't let go of me, mommy.
不要让我走 妈妈
Never let go.
永远不要
Oh, sweetheart.
哦 亲爱的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表