剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
But... I think things are starting to look up.
现在情况应该会好转了
How so?
为什么
Well, I see her getting dressed up
我看她每隔一段时间
and going out every once in a while.
就会打扮出门
I think she's finally met someone.
可能终于有男朋友了
And she's gardening again,
她又在拾掇花♥园♥了
and she says the sweetest things about my flowers,
还称赞我的花
and my trees.
我的树
Good to hear.
听着不错
Um... thanks.
谢谢你
Stay away!
滚开
My family belongs to me!
我的家人只属于我
The ghost is behaving in death
鬼魂死后的行为方式
the same way he did in life..
跟生前一样
overprotective, smothering, controlling.
过度保护 溺爱 控制欲
Yeah, but the weird part is,
是啊 奇怪的是
it's like they all knew he was there.
他们好像知道他在一样
How do you mean?
怎么说
Well, if he's dead, you know, why be on your best behavior?
如果他死了 为什么家人还表现那么好
These kids were being so polite.
孩子那么有礼貌
And the mom, when she got her migraine,
还有他们的母亲 她患偏头痛的时候
said that she was seeing shapes and spots.
说她看到人影和斑点
I mean, maybe she's actually just seeing a manifestation of him.
也许她真的看到他显形了
Is that possible? I don't know.
有这种可能吗 不知道
But if he moves enough stuff around,
如果他到处移东西
they don't have to see him to know he's there.
他们不用看都知道他在
Yeah. Well, you know you're describing
听你的描述
the behavior of an abuser.
他有些过激行为
That's exactly what I was thinking.
我就是这么想的
Well, they isolate people from any relationship
不论别人跟他们的家人是什么关系
that will take their victims away from them.
他们都会把别人隔离开
Well, I know he doesn't want Lisa to be with Ned,
我知道他不想让丽莎跟内德在一起
and I'm guess he's not a big fan of his wife's new boyfriend.
我猜他不是很喜欢他老婆的新男友
And you.
还有你
I'll be careful, ok?
我会小心的
I promise. Ok.
我保证 好的
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
You, too.
你也是
Hi, Delia.
你好 迪莉娅
Hi.
你好
I know you're down here.
我知道你在这
Nathan?
内森
Please talk to me.
拜托说句话吧
I just wanna help you.
我只想帮你
I wanna help your family.
帮你家人
Oh my god, Melinda? Melinda, are you ok?!
我的天 梅林达 你没事吧
What happened to you?!
你怎么了
I don't... know. A vision, I think?
不知道 好像出现幻觉了
I was reliving someone else's experience.
我在重新经历别人的遭遇
Of what?
什么负担
Of being hit, knocked to the ground.
被打倒在地了
Is this about Ned's ghost?
是内德的鬼魂吗
Is Ned in any kind of danger?
内德是不是遇到危险了
This is so wrong. It's so totally unfair.
怎么能这样 太不公平了
No, it's not, Ned.
没什么不公平的 内德
If your child was in danger, you'd do the very same thing.
要是你的孩子遇到危险 你也会这么做
In danger from what?
遇到什么危险
From the whole bad situation!
所有不好的事
What situation?
什么事
The house, that family, everything.
房♥子 家庭 所有的一切
You mean the ghost.
你是说鬼魂
Ok, the ghost.
好吧 就是鬼魂
You're such a hypocrite!
你真虚伪
First you yell at Melinda for talking to me about ghosts,
你先是因为梅林达跟我谈鬼魂而朝她大吼
and now you say I can't see Lisa because of one.
现在你又说因为一个鬼魂我不能见丽莎
What am I supposed to think?
我还能怎么想
The first time you see her, you get your nose bloody.
你第一次见她 鼻子就流血了
It wasn't the first time.
那不是第一次
The first 5 times you had no problem,
前五次你都没意见
until I said the word "Date",
我一说约会这个词
and all of a sudden you started freaking out.
你就忽然抓狂了
Yes, and then the next time you saw her,
是啊 下次你再见她
you get into a car accident.
会发生车祸的
I have been trying to meet with her mother ever since,
我一直想见见她妈妈
and she keeps rescheduling on me!
她老是一拖再拖
She's a widow trying to raise her kids alone,
她只是个单独抚养孩子的寡妇
Just like you.
跟你一样
She is not like me, Ned. I keep my appointments.
她跟我不一样 内德 我会遵守约定
What are you really afraid of, mom?
妈 你到底在怕什么
Tell me. Because I'm pretty sure it's not ghosts.
告诉我 我知道肯定不是鬼魂
I am not afraid of anything.
我什么都不怕
Good. Then I can see Lisa.
好啊 我可以见丽莎了
No. No, Ned, you can't.
不 内德 不行
Try and stop me.
那你就试试看
Ned...
内德
Ned, come back here!
内德 回来
She's so overprotective, it's nuts.
她太想保护我了 真是疯子
She won't let me out of her sight.
非得让我呆在她眼皮底下
I feel ya.
我了解
Your mom ever get like that?
你妈妈也会这样吗
My mom, my dad.
爸妈都会
I hope it's ok Melinda came over.
梅林达可以来吗
She wanted to ask about your dad.
她想问问你♥爸♥的事
Ned, do you ever think that maybe your mom might be right?
内德 你有没想过也许你妈妈是对的
About being with me?
关于跟我在一起
No way. Why?
怎么可能 为什么
Remember I told you before that my family...
还记得我跟你说过有关我家的事吗
my life's been a little bit weird lately?
最近我的生活有点奇怪
Yeah.
记得
Never mind.
算了
Look, I can't explain.
我也没法解释
Maybe we should just try to be friends.
我们还是做朋友吧
Lisa, wait.
丽莎 等等
Whatever it is you don't think you can't tell me
无论你觉得不能说的是什么事情
maybe I'd understand.
也许我能理解
Maybe I already do.
也许我已经理解了
I'm sorry, I gotta go.
抱歉 我得走了
Nathan?
内森
I know you feel like you're doing what's best for your family
我知道你觉得自己做的事
and your children.
对家人和孩子是最好的
Maybe you think you're being a good parent.
你也许认为自己是个好父亲
But you're not.
其实并不是
You're hurting them, still.
你依然在伤害他们
Uh, excuse me?
不好意思
But what are you doing here?
你在干吗
Amy.
艾米
Look, um...
听着
I know that you lost your dad,
我知道你们刚失去了父亲
and that's hard for you and your mom.
你和你妈妈都很难接受
But I think you've seen some things and felt some things
你们也许看到或感觉到一些
that maybe you can't explain,
你们无法解释的东西
and that's really scary.
这很可怕
No, no, what's scary is you,
不 可怕的是你
sneaking into our yard
趁妈妈不在的时候
when our mom isn't here
溜进我们的院子
and asking us all sorts of weird questions.
还问一些奇怪的问题
I really need you to hear this.
你们得听我说
Your father is still here, I've seen him.
你♥爸♥爸还在这 我见过他
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know it sounds strange,
我知道这听上去很奇怪
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表