剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You can do with that whatever you want.
随便你怎么做
Ok.
好吧
Maybe you have a gift.
可能你有天赋
Or maybe you just think you do.
可能你只是觉得你有天赋
But the real struggle is hiding it.
但真正的麻烦是隐藏它
You've had this gift
自从你是个小女孩
since you were a little girl
你就有这样的天赋
and that's the worst time to be different.
那时候与众不同是最糟糕的
Are you a psychic or a therapist?
你是个通灵师还是个心理医生
You couldn't get rid of this gift.
你不能摆脱这种天赋
So you open up a nice little business.
于是你做起了一个不错的小生意
It keeps you in contact with people
这天赋让你与最近
who recently lost loved ones, like,um...
失去爱人的人们保持联♥系♥ 比如
selling antiques.
通过卖♥♥古董
Oh, you really are touching.
这真感人
I told the truth. Mission accomplished.
我说的是实话 我完成任务了
Oh, and one more thing.
还有件事
Sydney Drake is alive.
西尼·德雷克还活着
If you're mad because I beat you to the punch,
如果你因为我先你一步而生气
I make no apologies.
我不会道歉的
This is the big leagues. A girl is missing.
这是件大事 有个女孩失踪了
Step aside, let the professionals handle it.
站到一边去 让专业人士来搞定
Hey. Wait.
等等
Nikki.
妮琪
I didn't mean to spy on you.
我不是想跟踪你
There's just been so much media attention
只是自从西尼失踪后
since Sydney disappeared.
有太多媒体关注了
I definitely don't want to
我绝不想在考核
get recognized checking out a so-called psychic.
所谓的通灵者时被人认出来
So, when were you listening to us
你什么时候开始听我们谈话
and how much did you hear?
你听到了多少内容
Enough.
足够的内容
What you were saying to Casey and my mom,
你对凯西和我妈妈说
that you can see the dead.
你能看见死人
Is it true?
是真的吗
Yeah, it's true.
是真的
Have you seen my sister?
你看见我姐姐了吗
No, I haven't.
没有
But that doesn't mean anything.
但那不说明任何事
It's just that...
只是
I think my sister is dead.
我觉得我姐姐已经死了
I don't think my mother can face that.
我觉得我妈妈不能接受
She wishes it was me.
她希望死的是我
That's not true. It is.
那不是真的 是真的
My mom pushed us both,
我妈妈♥逼♥我们两个努力
but Sydney was the one who always succeeded.
但西尼是总能成功的那一个
She had all the brains.
她很聪明
She sailed into medical school.
她上了医学院
Were you two close?
你们俩亲密吗
Not as close as Sydney and my mother.
不如西尼和我妈妈亲
When dad died, it just got worse.
爸爸去世后 情况更糟了
It was all about Sydney.
大家全围着西尼转
She was mommy's little princess.
她是妈妈的小公主
Sydney used to call me the toad.
她以前经常叫我癞蛤♥蟆♥
I'm sure that she knew how much you loved her.
我肯定她知道你有多爱她
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Ok, explain to me again
再跟我解释一下
how this isn't a seance.
为什么这不是个降神会
Because the one we're looking for is alive, I guess.
因为我猜 我们找的人还活着
Casey calls it a visitation.
凯西说这是天赐
This guy is so pretentious it makes me want to throw up.
这人太自命不凡 让我想吐
Oh, what I wouldn't give to see this.
我真想亲眼看看
The real deal vs. the real real deal.
强人对抗超强人
Honey?
亲爱的
Mel? Honey?
梅 亲爱的
Uh...I'm gonna-- I'm gonna call you back.
我过会给你打回去
I am just a portal.
我只是个入口
I can feel the love and belief of everyone in this room
我能感到这房♥间里所有人的爱与信仰
and so can my guides.
我的向导们也能
They are here with us.
他们与我们同在
Now.
此时此刻
Every single person has a different spirit watching over them,
每个人都有不同的灵魂关注着
protecting them.
保护着
Now, show us what we seek.
现在 展现出我们所寻之人
Please shine a lot on Sydney Drake,
请指明西尼·德雷克
beloved daughter, sister, friend.
被深爱的女儿 姐姐 朋友
Please show us where she is.
请告诉我们她在哪
I see her.
我看见她了
Where? Where is she?
哪儿 她在哪儿
She's alive. She's close.
她还活着 在附近
There's a man next to her.
有个男人在她旁边
A man wearing a red sweatshirt.
一个穿着红色运动衫的人
Yes, I can see it clearly now.
对 我现在能看得很清楚
His shirt is red,
他的衣服是红色的
and he's wearing hiking boots.
而且他穿着旅游靴
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I'm right here.
我在这里
I'm standing right behind you.
我就站在你后面
I'm not alive, you liar. I'm dead.
我已经死了 你这个骗子 我死了
Sydney?
西尼
You have to tell them the truth.
你得告诉他们真♥相♥
You have to tell them that I'm dead.
你得跟他们说我已经死了
Are you all right? Yes, I'm fine. I'm so sorry.
你还好吗 是的 还好 很抱歉
Melinda, did you say my daughter's name?
梅林达 你刚才是不是说了我女儿的名字
Look, I know how this is gonna sound.
我知道我要说的会让你们不能接受
Yes.
是的
Sydney's spirit was here with us.
西尼的灵魂刚刚和我们一起在这里
And she wanted me to tell you that she's not alive.
她想让我告诉你 她已经死了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Do not listen to her. Your daughter is still out there.
别听她的 你女儿还活着
This woman is trying to sabotage my work.
这女人想要破坏我的工作
She came to me earlier claiming I was a fraud,
她先前来说我是个骗子
and now she says she's a seer?
现在她说她是可以看见鬼魂的人吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I was invited to come here.
我是被请来的
Why are you using your doubt to block me?
你为什么要用你的怀疑妨碍我
Why have you insinuated yourself in this family,
你为什么要潜入这个家庭
taking away their only hope?
夺走他们唯一的希望
What kind of scam are you running?
你在耍什么阴招
I am not running any scam.
我没耍什么阴招
And you're the only one that's getting paid.
你是唯一能拿到报酬的那个人
We're not paying him.
我们不付他钱
We offered him money several times, but he said no.
我们几次要付他钱 他都拒绝了
I know what I saw.
我知道自己看见了什么
Lower.
低一点
Lower.
低一点
Ooh, not that low.
别那么低
Casey went for blood, huh?
凯西报复你了 是吗
The only thing that guy values
那家伙唯一看得比薪水
more than his paycheck is some good P.R.
更重的就是良好的公共关系
I can't believe he accused me of scamming them.
我不能相信他居然指控我耍阴招
I mean, why didn't I see that coming?
我怎么就没想到会有这出呢
Hey, it wasn't a total loss.
你也不是一无所获
At least you found out the truth about sydney.
至少你发现了关于西尼的真♥相♥
Poor girl. She's dead, huh? Right.
可怜的姑娘 她死了 是吗 是的
And we know that
而且我们也知道了
the ghost wasn't attached to Casey,
那个鬼魂不是缠着凯西
that it was attached to the drake family.
而是缠着德雷克一家
Yeah, but then why was she at the book signing?
是 但她为什么会出现在签名售书会上
Because Nikki was there
因为妮琪在那
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表