剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Santa.
圣诞老人
That's got to be it, right?
肯定是这样 对吧
I mean, he lost his mind, started to think that he was--
他失去理智 胡思乱想 以为自己是
Uh, this is gonna be a minute. Yeah,I can see that.
短时间内是解决不了的 看出来了
You know what, I'm just gonna take care of the orders downstairs.
我去处理楼下的那些订单吧
Ok.
好的
So, uh, why would you do that to my mother?
你为什么要那样对我母亲
Make her remember all that crap from the past?
勾起她痛苦的回忆
I didn't mean to cause her any pain. I was just trying to help.
我并不是想让她感到痛苦 我只是想帮忙
It's like I told you, you have a ghost attached to you.
我告诉过你了 有个鬼魂缠着你
Yeah, so you said.
对 你是说过
It's your father. Your real father.
是你的父亲 你真正的父亲
My real father?
我真正的父亲
You mean the guy who raised me,
你说的是那个抚养我长大
who was always there for me?
总是在我身边的人吗
Ok, it's your birth father. He got a letter from you,
是你的亲生父亲 他收到了你的信
one that you wrote to Santa Claus when you were a little boy.
你小的时候写给圣诞老人的那封信
Look, it's a long story, but after he died,
这说来话长 但是他去世后
he got really confused.
他非常困惑
And he thought that the letter was from Riley,
以为信是莱利写的
and then he thought that he was
他觉得自己有义务
supposed to get you to spend more time with your son--
想办法让你多陪陪你儿子
Wait, wait, wait a minute.
等等 等一下
Why would he think that he was getting a letter from Riley?
他为什么会觉得信是莱利写给他的
Because he thinks he's Santa Claus.
因为他认为自己是圣诞老人
Because he doesn't know that he's your father.
因为他不知道自己是你的爸爸
And why would he--
为什么他
why would anyone think they're Santa Claus?
为什么有人会以为自己是圣诞老人
Because I think that...I don't know,
我觉得是因为 我也说不好
I think he kind of went crazy before he died,
我觉得他去世之前有点疯疯癫癫的
you know? He gave up all of his money, his possessions,
他把所有钱和资产都送出去了
and I guess that made him think he was Santa.
可能这让他觉得自己是圣诞老人
This is great. So you're telling me that my dead father
太好了 所以你的意思是
who never gave a damn about his family
我那从来没关心过家庭的已故的父亲
is now haunting me
现在缠着我
because he thinks he's Santa Claus?
因为他认为自己是圣诞老人
I really believe that he's haunting you
我真的认为他缠着你
because he wants to make things right.
是因为他想弥补这一切
Oh, please.
行了吧
My father was a no-show, my mother lied about it,
我父亲从没出现过 我母亲没说实话
and I think you're lying right now.
我认为你现在也是在骗人
So just stay the hell away from me.
所以请你离我远点
Oh, and by the way, Merry christmas. Ho ho ho.
对了 圣诞快乐 哈哈哈
Oh, no.
不
It's true. I can see it now.
是真的 我想起来了
I'm not who I thought I was.
我不是圣诞老人
Great.
太棒了
William, wait.
威廉 等等
I know this is a lot to deal with. You think?
我知道这很难接受 你觉得呢
But it's Christmas.
但今天是圣诞节
Can't you find a little forgiveness?
你不能多点谅解吗
Look, you're talking to the wrong guy about Christmas.
你想谈论圣诞节的话可是找错人了
There's only one Christmas I remember.
我只记得一个圣诞节
My mother was in the living room wrapping a gift.
我妈妈坐在客厅包礼物
I watched her sign the card
我看着她在卡片上写了字
and put the present under the tree.
把礼物放在了树下
When she left, I went to see what it said.
她走了以后 我过去看卡片上写了什么
See, that's when I realized that it was all made up...
明白吗 我是那时才明白一切都是骗人的
that none of it was real.
全部都不是真的
I stopped asking about my father after that.
从那之后 我不再问起我父亲
So the plane did mean something.
所以那架飞机确实有意义
Yeah, it meant it was all a lie.
对 它意味着一切都是谎言
My father lied, my mother lied.
我父亲骗我 我母亲骗我
My wife lied.
我妻子也骗我
The whole idea about me being Riley's father might be a lie.
说我是莱利的父亲也可能是个谎言
Nobody thinks I'm worth telling the truth to.
大家都觉得不用对我说真话
Ok, you know what, you can't look at it that way.
好吧 你不能这么想
Look, I just want to know the truth.
我只是想知道真♥相♥
That's all I want.
我只想这样
Somebody to tell me just one true thing.
有谁来告诉我一件真实的事情
William...
威廉
That's your son. You do understand that?
他是你的儿子 你知道吧
You had a nervous breakdown before you died.
你去世之前精神崩溃了
I think it was out of guilt.
我觉得是因为你心存愧疚
You gave everything away.
你放弃了所有资产
And you didn't even know what you were making up for.
而你甚至不知道自己在弥补什么
I threw away my wife, my son.
我抛弃了我的妻子 我的儿子
It's not too late, Alan.
现在还不算太晚 艾伦
It's never too late.
永远都不会太晚
The Christmas light just all of a sudden went out.
圣诞灯一下子全都熄灭了
I mean, it couldn't happen at a worse time.
真是太不是时候了
Riley and Jane are going to be here any minute,
莱利和简马上就到了
and dinner's almost ready.
晚饭也快准备好了
I'm so, so glad you made it home.
你能回来 我真是太高兴了
Is that...
那个是
The test results.
测试结果
I had no idea you knew.
我不知道你知道了
I'm so sorry, William.
我很抱歉 威廉
You should have told me the truth, ma.
你应该告诉我真♥相♥ 妈妈
All those years, all those hopes.
我等了那么多年 抱着那么大希望
Look, this isn't about blame.
这并不是要怪谁
And whether you two believe it or not,
不管你们俩相不相信
it's not going to change the fact that Alan is here.
艾伦就在这 这个事实无法改变
And he deserves a chance to try to make things right.
他应该有机会弥补犯下的错误
How? How could he do that?
怎么弥补 他能怎么弥补
Tell Will I'm sorry he had to deal with so many lies,
告诉威尔 我很抱歉让他面对那么多谎言
but the truth's looking for exists in one of those lies.
但是这些谎言中存在着一个事实
He wants you to know that
他想告诉你
the truth you want is in one of those lies.
你想要的真♥相♥就在这些谎言里
Your mother made up stories about me because she loved you.
你母亲编了我的故事是因为她爱你
She knew that every boy needs a father,
她明白每个男孩都需要一个父亲
real or imagined.
不管是真实的还是想象的
Your mother made up those stories
你的妈妈编了这些故事
because she knew that you needed a father.
因为她知道你需要一位父亲
She did it because she loved you.
她这么做是因为她爱你
Is my dad really here?
我爸爸真的在这吗
Your problem is, you're so busy looking for the lie,
问题是 你总是在寻找谎言
you can't see the truth.
以致于你没办法看到真♥相♥
And he's telling you that
他在告诉你
you're so busy looking for the lie
你总是在寻找谎言
that you can't see the truth.
以致于没办法看到真♥相♥
Your son...
你的儿子
Maybe he's yours, maybe he's not.
也许他是你亲生儿子 也许不是
But you are his.
但是你是他的爸爸
You're the only dad he has.
你是他唯一的爸爸
Your son is the truth. He's your truth.
你的儿子就是事实 你的事实
Your son is the only truth that matters.
你儿子是唯一重要的事实
If you love your son right now, that's all that counts.
如果现在你爱你的儿子 这才是重点
If you love your wife right now, that's all that counts.
如果现在你爱你的妻子 这才是重点
The rest is just clutter.
其它的都不重要
He's telling you to let go of the past.
他想告诉你 放下过去
He wants you to listen to your heart.
顺从自己内心的声音
And if you love your son and you love your wife,
如果你爱你的儿子和妻子
then that's all that matters.
这才是重要的
The past, the rest, it's just clutter.
过去的 其它的 都不重要
Why'd you leave me, dad?
你为什么要离开我 爸爸
Where's the truth in that?
这件事的真♥相♥是什么
Because I didn't know what I had.
因为我当时不知道自己拥有什么
Because he didn't know what he had.
因为他当时不知道自己拥有什么
Daddy, grandma! Look what we got!
爸爸 奶奶 快瞧我们拿到了什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表