剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
but I can see ghosts.
我能看见鬼魂
You've seen Dad? What does he look like?
你见过他吗 他长什么样
She's lying. Don't ask her that.
她在撒谎 别问她
I can only see them the way that they died,
我只能看见他们死时的样子
which means that he may not look how you remember him.
也就是说他也许不是你们记忆中的样子
He's wearing a sweatshirt,
他穿着件运动衫
and there's bruises on his face..
脸上有伤
Ok, you know what... you need to leave.
你该走了
Come on, let's go inside.
快进去吧
Amy, please just tell your mom.
艾米 拜托告诉你妈妈
If you don't, I will. But your..
你不说的话就我来说
your father needs help crossing into the light.
你♥爸♥爸要人帮忙穿过那道光
I said... leave.
我说 走吧
Hey, I got your call.
我接到你的电♥话♥
What's wrong?
怎么了
We didn't want to admit it,
虽然我们不想承认
but you and Melinda, you sorta guessed right.
但是你和梅林达好像猜对了
Things aren't right at our house.
我们家有些不大正常
Admit what? Lisa?
承认什么 丽莎
Mom's gone.
妈妈不见了
She's missing.
她失踪了
We were afraid to tell anyone,
我们不敢告诉别人
'cause people might say she's not a fit mom.
怕别人说她不称职
What people?
怕谁
Social services.
社工那些
People like that.
类似这些
See, she started seeing this guy.
她开始约会了
His name's Steve, but he lives out of town,
一个叫史蒂夫的 他住城外
like an hour's drive.
大概一小时车程
She wanted to be with him.
她想跟他在一起
We said that it would be ok on our own for a night,
我们说在城里住一晚没关系
but we haven't seen her since.
可后来我们就没见过她
How long's she been gone?
她失踪多久了
2 days.
两天
We keep calling her cell, and nothing.
我们一直打她电♥话♥都没人接
I don't know what to do, Ned.
我不知道该怎么办 内德
First thing?
首先
We tell the police.
我们报♥警♥
Keep your eye on those kids. They maybe in shocked.
看好孩子们 可能被吓坏了
Really? They had to bring the kids here?
有没搞错 有必要把孩子们都带来吗
They just needed somebody to identify the mother's belongings.
他们得确定车上的东西是否属于那个母亲
Her belongings? What did they find?
她的东西 他们找到了什么
Nothing. Her purse is on the front seat,
没什么 有个女式包放在车子前座
keys are in the ignition,
钥匙还插在车上
driver's side door is wide open,
驾驶座边的门大开着
there's not a scratch on this car,
车身没有一丝刮痕
and the engine started right up.
引擎也是刚发动不久
The kids say she was on her way to meet her boyfriend.
孩子们说她出门准备跟男友约会
So do they think she was carjacked,
那警方是认为这是
the police, or kidnapped?
抢劫还是绑♥架♥
Probably, but, uh... more important, do you?
有可能 不过重要的是 你怎么看
No. That's the good news.
都不是 这算是个好消息
Bad news is... he's here.
坏消息是... 他在这儿
Thank you. And thank you very much for coming.
谢谢 感谢您能来
Hey, Henry. Are you ok?
亨利 你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
What book are you reading?
在看什么书呢
It's nothing.
没什么
Can I see it?
我能看看吗
Memory Book For Dad.
爸爸的纪念册
Did you make this?
这是你做的吗
We all did.
我们三人一起做的
It's beautiful.
真好看
You really loved your dad, didn't you?
你真的很爱你♥爸♥爸 对不对
Must be hard...
听到那些...
to hear things that are critical.
批评你一定很难受
It's hard to hear things that are wrong.
听到不实的话才让人难受
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
My dad wasn't like that.
我爸爸不像他们讲的那样
He wasn't mean or scary.
他并不刻薄也不吓人
He was awesome.
他是个很棒的父亲
Well, I..
我...
I really want to believe that, but...
我很想相信你 可是...
what about when you first moved here?
你们刚搬来的时候怎么回事
I mean, someone told me
有人告诉我
that he wouldn't even let you out of the house.
他甚至都不让你们出家门
We had measles. Of course not.
我们得了麻疹 当然不能出门
You had measles?
你们得了麻疹
Yeah.
嗯
That's when we made our first memory book.
就在那段时间我们做了第一本纪念册
I think it was called "The Great Outdoors".
我记得我们给它起名叫"精彩的户外"
Dad quit his job to come home
爸爸还辞职回家
and stay with us until we got better.
陪我们 直到我们病情好转
Those flowers...
这花...
Oh, my god, mom.
天呐 妈妈
Oh, my god! I'm so glad you're OK!
天呐 知道你没事真是太好了
Where have you been?!
你到底去哪了
The whole town's been going nuts worrying! You called?
整个镇子找你找疯了 你打过电♥话♥
No, no there are no messages, we didn't get any.
没有 我们没收到信息 一条都没有
When are you coming home?
那你什么时候回家
OK.
好的
OK, well, call back as soon as you can.
好的 那你尽快打回来
I'm so glad you're OK. I love you.
你没事就好了 爱你
Bye.
拜
That was mom!
是妈妈打来的
She's OK! She's coming home!
她没事 她要回家了
That's great! She's all right. That's awesome.
太好了 她没事 太棒了
Bye. Thanks. Bye.
拜 谢谢 拜
You guys... she's still here.
大伙儿...她还没走
Everybody's left. Is there something you need?
大家都走了 你还有什么事吗
Morning glories.
牵牛花
Were those one of her favorites?
是她最喜欢的花是吧
Your mom?
你妈妈
You know, I noticed them before.
我之前看到过这些花
It just... didn't hit me.
我就是... 没有想到
They are only bloom early in the morning,
牵牛花只在早晨开放
and the sun's pretty high in the sky right now, and look at 'em.
现在差不多都正午了 可你看这花
Wide open, beautiful.
开得正旺 非常漂亮
Her spirit's affecting them.
是她的灵魂在影响这些花
They can sense her just like you have.
它们能感受到她 就像你们一样
Wait, so first you're seeing dad's ghost,
等等 一开始一说你看到我爸的鬼魂
and now you're.. you're saying you're seeing mom's?
然后你现在又说你看到我妈的鬼魂
Was it cancer?
是癌症吗
Is that how she lost all her hair?
因为这个她头发才掉光的吗
'cause I saw a picture of her inside,
我在你们家看到了她的照片
and she looks so different now.
看起来跟现在很不一样
She's still sick? Is she hurting?
她病得还严重吗 还疼吗
Henry... No, sweetheart.
亨利... 不 亲爱的
She's not hurting anymore. All the pain's gone.
她不会再疼了 所有的疼痛都消失了
No, I just talked to mom, she's fine.
不是这样 我才跟她通过电♥话♥ 她没事
Yeah, I found this, where you left it.
是啊 我发现了这个 就在柜子上
There was an outgoing call made to this house
这个手♥机♥上显示有一通拨出电♥话♥
at exactly the same time
是往这个家打的
you said you were on the phone with your mom.
刚好就在你声称接到你母亲电♥话♥的时候
OK. Whatever you think you're doing for us,
好吧 不管你觉得你是不是为我们好
we're not interested. We're going inside, come on!
我们不希望你再介入 进屋去 走吧
Is this how she wanted it?
她希望这一切发生吗
She wanted her death to be a secret?
她希望自己的死亡成为一个秘密吗
Is that why you buried her here?
所以你们就把她埋在这里
You guys...
姐姐...
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表