剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I'd want to know exactly what happened.
我会想要知道事情到底是怎么发生的
You know, my decisions were made.
我已经拿定主意了
This isn't about that guy's family.
你这并不是为了他家人着想
You want to make yourself feel better.
你是为了你自己能够好过一些
You want them to look you in the eye and say,
你希望他们看着你的眼睛跟你说
"It's ok, we don't hold it against you."
"没关系 我们不会怪你的"
Ok.
好吧
Maybe.
可能吧
But you can't tell me
但是你能说他的家人
that family wouldn't want to talk to the last person
不想和最后见过他们儿子活着的人
that saw their son alive.
谈一谈吗
Jim, you can't do this.
吉姆 你不能这么做
Take it from me, you have to be able to let go.
你就听我一句劝 放下这件事吧
You do your job, you do your best,
你做你的工作 你尽力了
but you have to move on.
你必须要放下
You have to put up the walls.
你必须过了心里这一关
Otherwise...
否则的话
otherwise you'll lose yourself.
否则你会迷失你自己的
Just move on, save the next patient.
继续你的工作 去救下一个病人
You have a lot more wins than losses.
你救活的比没救活的人要多得多
You can't let the--
你不能让
Hey, hey, what are you doing?
喂 你在干嘛呢
I don't know! I--I can't--
我不知道 我 我不能
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you ok? What happened?
你还好吗 刚才发生什么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I-I don't know what happened.
我 我不知道发生了什么
I'm sorry, it...
对不起 这...
it was some sort of spasm.
可能是什么痉挛吧
Now, look.
听着
Do not be sorry.
不用说抱歉
Don't be sorry.
不是你的错
This--this had nothing to do with you.
这 这根本不关你的事
You better...
你最好...
You gonna be all right?
你会没事的吧
Are you here, huh?
你在这吗
I wish I knew.
真希望我能感受到你
I don't even know if you can hear me, but...
我甚至不知道你是否能听到我说话 但是
I want to tell you that I'm sorry.
我想说我真的很抱歉
If there was anything else, I could have tried,
如果当时还有别的 我能够做的
if there was any way to save you,
如果还有别的方法可以救你
I would have done it, I promise.
我一定会做的 真的
But you...
但是你...
you were so badly hurt.
你伤得那么重
I knew you were gonna die, I could see it in your eyes.
我知道你就快死了 从你的眼睛能看出来
Leaving you there...
把你就那样留在那儿...
like that was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
是我这辈子做的最艰难的一件事
I'm not real good at this.
我并不好过
My wife would know what to say to you.
我妻子会知道该如何跟你说
She knows how to handle grief.
她知道该如何应对这些悲伤
She knows how to handle loss.
知道该怎么平复你的伤痛
Me, not so much.
但是我 并不擅长这些
For so many people...
那么多的人...
she knows how to make a difference.
她知道该怎么区别对待
I'm not sure I do,
可我无法处理
in the grand scheme of things,
这样错综复杂的事
but...
但是...
Look, for whatever its worth,
听着 无论怎么样
accept my apology for what it is.
请接受我的道歉
If you want to punish me, here I am.
如果你想要惩罚我 我就在这
But do not take it out on the people around me,
请千万不要伤害我身边的人
or the people I love.
不要伤害我爱的人
Jim, I'm home.
吉姆 我回来了
That's her.
就是她
Honey, I'll be down in a minute.
亲爱的 我马上就下去
Look, I know that you have no reason to,
我知道你没有理由这么做
but I really need you to take a leap of faith.
但我真的需要你相信我
I know that you'd want your brother to be at peace,
我知道你希望你弟弟能够安息
and you can help him do that.
你是可以帮助他的
When I left you last night,
昨晚我离开之后
I did something I haven't done in probably 30 years.
我做了一件大概30年没有做过的事情
What?
是什么
I cried like a baby.
我大哭了一场
This isn't just about not believing in ghosts, is it?
这和你不信鬼魂没有关系 是不是
The truth is...
事实是
I was a lousy brother.
我是个糟糕的哥哥
I did things.
我做了一些事
Things that I'm ashamed of.
一些让我感到羞愧的事
About a month or so ago,
大概一个月前
I sent Vince a letter.
我给文斯寄了封信
I -- I tried to explain.
我想跟他解释
I -- I asked him to forgive me.
我请他原谅我
I didn't hear back.
但他没有回信
Yeah, but this could be your chance to do it in person--
这会是你亲自跟他道歉的机会
kind of.
差不多吧
If it's true, and Vince is out there--
如果这是真的 文斯真的在那
look, I could stand here all day and talk to you
听着 我可以在这站一整天跟你讨论
about unfinished business and the importance of closure,
这些未完的事和做个了结的重要性
but there's much more at stake.
但是还有更紧急的事情
I really believe that your brother's ghost
我确定你的弟弟的鬼魂
is trying to hurt my husband.
想要伤害我的丈夫
You're the only one that can help me.
你是唯一可以帮助我的人了
Ghosts usually come back to where they died.
鬼魂一般都会回到他们逝去的地方
Your brother knows that I can see him,
你弟弟知道我能看到他
so if he senses me here,
所以 如果他感觉到我在这儿
maybe he'll come to me.
或许他会过来找我
If you're here,
如果你在这儿
I brought someone to talk to you.
我带了个人来跟你聊聊
Please.
拜托
He's here.
他就在这儿
Just speak from your heart.
说出你的心底话
He can hear you.
他都能听到
I -- I, uh,
我
I really don't know how to do all this,
我真的不知道该如何开口
where to start.
从哪开始说
If you're really here...
如果你真的在这儿
I just want to say I'm sorry.
我只想说对不起
It's not like you went out of your way to stay in touch,
并不是说我们失去了联♥系♥
I mean, I don't know why you couldn't pick up the phone.
我是说 我不知道你为什么不接我电♥话♥
I guess none of that matters.
我想这些都不重要了
The thing is,
我想说的是
Vince, I owe you an apology.
文斯 我欠你一个道歉
When we had that big fight that Christmas,
我们在圣诞节那天大吵了一架
I said things I shouldn't have said;
我说了一些不该说的话
things I didn't really mean;
那些并不是我的真心话
things that changed everything between us.
却改变我们之间的一切
If I could take it all back, I would.
如果我可以收回那些话 我愿意
I sent you that letter.
我给你寄了封信
When I didn't get an answer,
你没有给我回信
I figured you were through with me,
我以为我们的兄弟之情就此断了
and I didn't blame you.
我不怪你
Anyway...
无论如何
I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
我希望你能打心底里原谅我
Please.
求你了
Is there anything you want to say?
你有什么想说的吗
Yeah, who is this guy?
有 他是谁
Your brother.
你的哥哥
I don't have a brother.
我没有哥哥
Well?
怎么样
Does he forgive me?
他愿意原谅我吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表