剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
and that's not ok with me.
我不许你受伤害
And, you know, no matter what
你知道的 无论如何
Oh, my god, are you all right?
天啊 你还好吗
Can't talk.
不大好
Where did this come from?
这东西哪里来的
Need sympathy.
这儿的伤者需要安抚
Michael.
迈克
Where are you? Slow down.
你在哪里 慢慢走
Michael.
迈克
What just happened?
发生了什么
I had a vision.
我看到了
Did you know you could walk at the same time you have a vision?
出现幻觉你还能四处走动吗
No. Well, you just did.
不知道 你刚刚就走了
You just vision-walked.
跟随着幻觉走了
I have to go.
我得走了
Someone just showed me how Michael's body was found.
我知道他们是怎样找到迈克的尸体了
But something's wrong.
但有点不对劲
I'll tell you what's wrong--
我告诉你哪里不对劲
you just vision-walked across my hand.
你跟随着幻觉 从我头上踩过去了
This is your cape, isn't it?
这是你的斗篷 对吧
The one from the picture.
就照片里的那件
It's not mine, you're wrong.
你弄错了 不是我的
It's somebody else's. What's going on?
是别人的 怎么回事
Your son's been hiding something you'll want to know.
你儿子有事隐瞒 你一定想知道
Michael, is that true?
迈克 真的吗
Someone led me to the cape, and they used your marbles to do it.
有人用你的弹珠 引导我找到了这件斗篷
See.
看
At first I thought it was you,
一开始我以为那是你
but then you didn't want me to be here.
后来我发现你想要赶我走
So it had to be somebody else,
所以一定另有其人
like a ghost or maybe somebody
像是鬼魂啦 或者有人想迷惑我
who wanted me to think that they were you.
让我以为他就是你
Leave me alone.
走开
Who do you think would want me to find this cape, Michael.
迈克 你觉得谁会希望我找到这件斗篷
There's something you're not telling me.
你有事瞒着我
Maybe it's something you don't even know that you know.
可能你根本没意识是什么事
I said leave me alone.
我说了走开
I'm sorry, but I can't do that.
抱歉 我不能走
'Cause people's lives are in danger,
这事威胁到大家的人身安全
including my father and maybe some kids just like you.
包括我爸爸 还有像你这样的孩子们
Leave me alone, or I'll make you.
走开 不然我对你不客气
I understand if you're scared.
你如果害怕了我也理解
I'm not scared.
我不害怕
But you should be.
你才应该害怕
Michael.
迈克
Where are you?
你去哪了
No, no, this isn't right.
不 不 情况不妙
You have to leave.
你该走了
I told her to leave me alone.
我告诉她离我远点
Michael, baby, no.
迈克 宝贝 不
She's being rude.
她太无礼了
She's not listening.
不听我说的话
Leave me alone.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
离我远点
Daddy, what's wrong?
爸爸 怎么啦
Go away.
走开
Tell your son to let go of his brother.
告诉你儿子离开他哥哥
If Michael says you should leave, you should leave.
如果迈克说让你走 你就走吧
I don't want her to leave.
我不想让她走
She'll just come back again.
她还会回来的
What are you talking about, honey.
你在说什么 亲爱的
I want her to stop asking questions, forever.
我不想再听到她问问题 永远都不想听
I want her to shut up, forever.
我要让她永远闭嘴
Michael, stop it.
迈克 住手
All right. Let go of your brother.
听到没 快离开你哥哥
Look, you said that he was-- he was too young to be alone.
你说过他太小 没法独♥立♥
You were right, he needs a mother now.
没错 他现在就需要母亲来管教
Michael.
迈克
Let go. Right now, do you hear me?
离开 就现在 听见了吗
No more.
住手
What's a matter, mommy.
怎么了 妈妈
I want you to let go of your brother.
你得离开你哥哥
But I thought you liked being able to see me, and hold me.
可我以为你喜欢看到我 抱着我
You said so.
你说你喜欢的
I know, sweetheart, and I do.
我知道 亲爱的 我确实喜欢
But now is the time to let go.
可现在你得离开你哥哥
Mom.
妈
What's going on.
怎么回事
It's OK.
没事了
I'll explain everything.
我会解释一切
So you knew about this the entire time.
这么说你一直都知道这事
He's only been able to--
就是这一两年的事
ahem--go into other people for...
他仅仅能 呃
a year or two.
进入别人体内...
And I really didn't understand it at first, but...
开始我也不知道怎么回事 不过...
yes, I knew he could do it,
没错 我知道这事
and I am so sorry, Graham.
真的对不起 格林汉
All right.
好吧
Yeah, we'll talk more about it later.
我们以后再说
I should go see how Daisy's doing.
我得去看看黛茜怎么样了
I need to know what happened the day of the accident.
我得知道出事那天到底怎么回事
Everything.
一切
I need to know everything.
告诉我一切
You said that you were a good boy.
你说过你曾是个好孩子
You are a good boy.
你现在仍然是个好孩子
You just need to tell us,
只要把事实告诉我们
because somebody else got hurt that day,
因为那天还有人受了伤
and I think you know who it was.
我想你知道这人是谁
I was playing superhero in the woods.
我当时在树林里扮演超级英雄
Mommy always told me I
妈妈总是告诉我
shouldn't climb trees without an adult there,
没有大人在场不可以爬树
but I really wanted to fly.
可我真的很想飞
I climbed up pretty high, but then I got kinda scared,
我爬到了很高的地方 开始感到害怕
so I started to climb back down again,
于是我开始向下爬
and my cape got stuck,
可我的斗篷被挂住了
and I guess my foot slipped.
然后我感觉脚下一滑
And the next thing I remember, I was on the ground.
接下来就发现自己躺在了地上
My cape was gone, but I didn't care about that.
我的斗篷不见了 可我没空管它
I was just thinking...
我当时在想
"My mom's gonna be so mad at me.
"妈妈肯定会被我气疯了“
So it was an accident.
这么说来这就是一起意外
Nobody hurt you.
没人伤害过你
I don't understand.
我不明白
Yeah, I'm not sure that I do, either.
我也不是很清楚
Michael, the man who led the police to your body,
迈克 那个带着警♥察♥找到你的人
Paul Eastman.
保罗·伊士曼
How did he find you?
他怎么找到你的
Was that an accident, too?
也是一次意外吗
No.
不是
I showed him the way.
是我给他领的路
How?
怎么领
Was there a trail,
你给他设了什么路标吗
like how I got led to your cape.
就像指引我找到斗篷的那些路标
No.
没有
I talked to him.
我告诉了他
How did-- how did he hear you. I mean--
他怎么听到你说话的 我是说
The same way I'm talkin' to you.
就像我跟你说话这样
Please...what's he telling you.
求你告诉我他都说了什么
No, no, please don't tell her.
不 不 请别告诉她
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表