剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
and I'm not talking about the kind in a bottle.
我说的可不是瓶子里的那种古董船
She was wild, totally fearless.
她很狂野 完全无畏任何事
She hung out with this really cool crowd,
她跟一堆非常酷的人出去玩儿
but for some reason, she likes me.
但不知道为什么 她喜欢上我了
She said it was because I was smart.
她说是因为我很聪明
Who knows?
谁知道呢
But I loved being around her.
但我喜欢陪在她身边
It was like you never knew what was going to happen next.
好像你永远都不知道下一刻会发生什么
Want some?
想来点吗
No.
不
When it became night, she went below to get a sweater,
天黑之时 她走下甲板去拿毛衣
and she told me to start the engine
她叫我发动引擎
so we can get home fast.
这样我们就能快点到家
Julie,
朱莉
I don't know what happened,
我不知道发生了什么事
but when I went down below to find Julie,
但当我下到甲板去找朱莉的时候
the whole boat just flipped...
整个船都翻了过去
The keel must have ripped off in the blast,
船的龙骨肯定在爆♥炸♥时断了
everything was upside down.
所有东西都颠倒了
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该做些什么
I didn't even know how much longer I could hold my breath.
我甚至不知道我还能屏住呼吸多久
Why didn't you ever tell me any of this?
为什么这些你以前从没跟我说过
I never told anyone.
我谁都没有告诉
I told everyone that I didn't remember anything.
我告诉别人我什么都不记得了
So that's why you've been
所以 这就是
turning everything upside down?
你把所有东西都倒过来的原因吗
It's like you're acting out your guilt.
像是要把你的愧疚都释放出来
Someone else has been acting it out for me.
为我把愧疚释放出来的另有其人
You may not have had another choice, Justin.
你可能之前别无选择 贾斯汀
Both of you could have died.
你们俩可能都要死的
That would have been better.
那样反而更好
Better than having to live with this for the last 3 years;
好过带着这份罪恶多活了三年
having to see her eyes every night...
每晚都不得不回想起她的眼神
knowing that she watched me swim away from her.
回想起她眼睁睁看着我游走了
Dying there would have made things a lot easier.
死在那里 还可以让一切更容易点
But you weren't meant to. Right.
但你也不是故意的 对
No, I was meant to hang
不 我注定了要和她一起出去
out and get an aneurysm a couple years later.
然后几年后患上动脉瘤
Do you think that's your punishment?
你是觉得这是对你的惩罚吗
I think I was meant to die on that boat.
我觉得我本来就该死在那艘船上的
I was meant to be with Julie.
我本来该去陪朱莉的
This? It's just a correction.
这个病 就是死神纠正一下罢了
Better late than never.
亡羊补牢 为时不晚
Justin... no, really, it's ok.
贾斯汀 不 真的没事
I'm totally cool with this.
我对这些看得很淡
Besides... I think whatever's waiting for me after I die,
此外 无论我死后是什么等待着我
it's going to be a lot
都会远比
more interesting than what I'm leaving behind.
我留下的东西有趣得多
Right, little buddy?
对吧 小家伙
Justin, it's gonna be all right.
贾斯汀 会没事的
Am I...?
我不会是已经
Yes. You're dead.
是 你已经死了
I totally feel normal, totally alive.
我感觉很正常 完全跟活着一样
Sometimes people don't know what's happening to them at first.
有时候人们不知道他们发生了什么
You died in your sleep last night,
你昨晚在睡梦中死了
and that's why you were able to see Julie.
这就是为什么你能看到朱莉的原因
Yeah. She told me to find her.
是 她让我去找她
Where? I think I know where.
去哪里 我想我知道是哪里
Justin, you have to go into the light.
贾斯汀 你必须要进入光芒中
Ok? I promise that I will find Julie,
好吗 我保证我会找到朱莉
and I will cross her over.
我会超渡她的
No. She's waiting for me.
不 她在等着我
I have to go.
我必须得去
No, justin, wait!
不 贾斯汀 等等
Hey, are you ok?
你还好吗
Comparatively speaking.
相对而言还好吧
How are you?
你怎么样
I'd feel better if I knew where his spirit was.
我要是知道他的魂魄在哪儿会更好点
You, uh, talked to him after he...? Yeah.
你在他死后跟他说话了吗 是的
He seemed relieved in a way.
他某种程度上好像解放了
I guess it was easier on him
我猜他的死
than he thought it was going to be.
比他之前想象的要轻松得多
But he didn't want to cross over?
但他不想被超渡过去吗
He saw the ghost of his girlfriend,
他看见了他女朋友的鬼魂
and she told him to come and get her.
她让贾斯汀去接她
That's romantic in a dawn of the dead kind of way.
这种死法可真浪漫
Yeah, he blames himself for her death.
他把女朋友的死怪罪于自己
And I wouldn't be surprised if she blames him, too.
如果她确实怪他 我也不会感到吃惊
Well, the school notified his next of kin.
学校通知了亲属
It's his brother and sister, they're flying out tonight.
他有个哥哥和姐姐 乘今晚的飞机往这赶
You can find out what they know.
你可以向他们打听
Maybe they know something they don't even know they know.
或许他们知道些连自己都没意识到的东西
Easy for you to say.
你说的倒轻巧
What are you going to do with the rodent?
这只啮齿动物你想怎么处理
I think you two need each other.
你们俩挺合适的
Promise I'll be back in an hour.
我保证一小时内回来
Will they even talk to you?
他们会跟你说话吗
Well, since I'm the one
既然是我发现了
who found their brother's body, I guess so.
他们弟弟的尸体 我想他们会的
You know, we could just close up for an hour.
我们可以闭店一小时
I could go with you.
我好陪你去
No, it looks like everybody actually wants to shop today.
不用了 看来今天顾客们兴致都很高
I'll be back soon.
我很快回来
Excuse me, how much are these?
不好意思 这些东西多少钱
Uh, the big ones are 30, the small ones are 20.
大的三十 小的二十
They're beautiful. Are they local?
真好看 是本地货吗
From a mansion in Piermont.
它们来自皮埃蒙的一栋宅院
There was like 40 or 50 doors.
那宅子有四五十个门
I have him now.
他现在是我的
You have to stay out of it.
不许你插手
I'm sorry?
你说什么
It was his own free will.
是他自己愿意的
There's nothing you can do.
你无能为力
Stay away, or I'll have someone burn your house down.
离他远点 不然我就找人烧了你的房♥子
Well, that's a lot of doors.
那门可真够多的
Be great for a french farce.
肯定适合演法国小丑剧
You OK? Yeah.
你没事吧 当然
Are you? Me?
那你呢 我
Sure. Fine.
当然没事
I'm gonna take two of the big ones.
我要两个大的
Andy, look.
安迪 你看
Oh, I'm sorry, I can come back. No, no, no.
对不起 我一会再来 别别
Did you know Justin? Well, not very well.
你认识justin吗 不是很熟
But yes. I'm Melinda Gordon.
不过我确实认识他 我叫梅林达·戈登
You must be his brother and sister.
你们肯定是他哥哥和姐姐吧
You're the one that found him.
你就是发现他的那个人
Yes. I'm so sorry.
没错 发生这种事我很遗憾
The coroner is telling us it was sudden,
验尸官告诉我们他走得很突然
but they really don't know yet what happened to Justin.
可他们也没法告诉我们到底是怎么回事
Do you know something?
你知道些什么吗
Do you know why our brother died?
你知道我们弟弟是怎么死的吗
I know this is really hard to understand.
我知道这很难让人接受
I'm not sure that I totally do.
我都不知道自己是否完全接受了
But it was really important to him not to be pitied.
不过他真的不希望受到他人怜悯
He didn't want the two of you to have to grieve.
他不想让你们太过悲伤
He knew that he was going to die,
他早就知道会有这一天
and there was nothing you could do to change that.
这是你们无法改变的事实
It's just not fair.
这太不公平了
Didn't he know that we loved him?
他难道不知道我们爱他吗
He's the only family we have.
他可是我们唯一的亲人
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表