剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost Whisperer...
《鬼语者》前情提要
Who are you?
你是谁
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Why didn't you tell me your wife was dead?
为什么不告诉我你妻子已经去世了
Because I don't deal with it very well.
因为我还不能处理好这事
Will you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
It's what she needs to find peace and cross over.
这样才能让她安息并超度
No.
不
You tell him he doesn't know what pain is.
告诉他 他根本不懂什么是痛苦
None of you do.
你们都不懂
Oh, come on. But, Dean Stokes,
拜托 但是 斯托克斯院长
in the spirit of publish or perish,
就"或发表或毁灭"的精神来说
out there is a scholarly journal of arcane rituals
总会有个学术期刊是关于神秘的宗教仪式
and--and paranormal and admittedly some shinola.
超常现象和某些被公认的永生
Whoa, sorry, professor! Oh, my god!
抱歉 教授 天呐
Gosh, are you ok?
老天 你没事吧
Have you seen my glasses? I--
你看到我的眼镜没 我...
Where are they? 'Cause without them--
哪儿去了 要是没他们
You're as blind as the proverbial cave fish. Yeah.
你就和众所周知的洞穴鱼一样瞎了
Well, to show off I was gonna say
我本来准备说墨西哥斑条丽脂鲤
astyanax fasciatus mexicanus, but...
来显摆一下的 但是...
How did you know that anyway?
你怎么知道我要说什么的
Same old Ricky.
里奇 你还是老样子
Nina. Oh, my gosh.
妮娜 我的天啊
Nina! What are you doing here?
妮娜 你在这里干嘛呢
Oh, you know, still just dealin' drugs.
还是老本行 在贩毒呢
Wow. Well, that's Good.
不错啊
You're not kidding. No.
没开玩笑吧 没
No. I'm a pharmaceutical rep.
没 我是医药代表
Remember? Right. Yes.
还记得吗 对哦
Yeah. There's a conference here in Grandview.
来美景镇开个会
Anyway, you--you teach here?
你 你在这里教书吗
Yeah. Yes. I-I've been teaching here for, um--
是的 我在这里教了...
well, who needs numbers, right?
谁在乎多久呢 对吧
I heard about your wife.
我听说了你妻子的事了
I was gonna call...
本打算打电♥话♥
or write. Just seemed weird.
或者写信给你的 但感觉有点怪
It's fine. I'm fine.
没事 我没事了
It's been 3 years. I'm fine.
已经三年了 我没事了
Well, it was great to see you.
见到你真好
Heh. It was. Yes.
真的 是啊
It was really-- I'm going now.
真的很... 我要走了
Wa--Uh, Nina, wait.
妮娜 等等
What? Wait, wait, wait.
怎么了 等等 等等
I mean, You're here. You're in town.
你刚好来这儿了 在镇上了
Since you're in town, we should maybe,
既然你在这儿了 或许我们可以
uh, go get a bite to eat for old times' sake.
吃点东西 叙叙旧
Old times? Yes.
叙旧吗 是啊
Yeah. Well, that might be a little
也许对你来说
easier for you after the way things worked out.
从过去那些事中恢复过来比较容易
Or didn't.
或者根本没恢复
Wh--That was 10 years ago, right?
都是十年前的事了 不是吗
Like you said, who needs numbers?
就像你说的 谁在乎多久呢
Yeah. So then, it's a date.
那就这么约定了
As long as it's not like a da-date date.
只要不是那种约会就行
Ok.
当然
Explain to me the emergency dinner.
能跟我解释下这个紧急晚餐是怎么回事吗
Ok, uh, her name is Nina.
好吧 她叫妮娜
We had a thing,
我们曾有过一夜激♥情♥
a wild thing, about 10 years ago,
狂野的一次 大概是十年前
and it was all just chemistry and passion and damp sheets.
都是化学反应 热情和潮湿的床单
Eww. Without the mind pictures.
不用说那么详细
Ok. Sorry. Uh, we hit it off,
好吧 抱歉 我们很合拍
obviously, because we were both academicians.
显然是因为我们都是大学老师
"Academicians." Points for pretentiousness.
"大学老师" 真是自命不凡啊
Sorry. We were peers, and everything was going great.
抱歉 我们是同事 一切进展顺利
Nina and I had to break it off
妮娜和我不得不分手
because I-- I was marrying Kate.
因为我要和凯特结婚了
Look, Nina is always going to be the big "what if" in my life,
妮娜一直是我生命中最大的"假设"
always will be the road not taken.
一直是没走的那条路
And because of an errant basketball thrown at my head,
但因为一个扔偏砸到我头的篮球
I may have a second chance with this thing.
我可能有了第二次机会
Look, I've only-- I don't wanna get girlie here,
我只是 我不是要装娘娘腔
but I've only been in love twice in my life,
但我一生就爱过两次
and only one of them is still around.
而只有一个还在身边
And, granted, she's a little Payne-shy right now,
但她现在和我在一起有点害羞
so I figured why not just
所以我觉得用传统的四人约会
loosen her up with a good, old-fashioned foursome.
来让她放松点 是个好主意
What? A foursome?
什么 四人约会
Dinner! A foursome at dinner,
晚餐 四人约会吃晚餐而已
you dirty birds.
你们在想什么呢
Hi, guys.
大家好
You sure came in handy. Thank You.
你真是身手敏捷啊 谢谢
Here, let me help you up.
来 我扶你起来
Hi. I'm Nina.
你好 我是妮娜
Hey. Uh, Jim. Good to be handy.
你好 我是吉姆 举手之劳
Melinda. His wife.
我是梅林达 他的妻子
Oh, It's nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Hi. You ok?
你还好吧
I--Yeah. Just, um, nerves. Yeah.
我 没事 紧张而已
Hi, Nina. Over here.
晚上好 妮娜 我在这
Oh, hi. Hi.
你好 好啊
That's nasty static electricity. Yeah.
讨厌的静电 没错
Sorry.
抱歉
You look nice. Thanks.
你真美 谢谢
Whoa. Why'd she even bother putting on a dress?
为啥她就不能把裙子穿好呢
Allow me.
让我来
Is she ok?
她没事吧
Sorry. Happens all the time.
抱歉 这种事时有发生
You weren't kidding about that static electricity.
你说的静电反应真不是开玩笑的
Did our foursome just become a fivesome?
我们的四人约会是不是变成五人约会了
His wife is here. Go away.
他妻子在这呢 走开
Oh, but a dutiful wife's place
一个尽职的妻子
is at her husband's side, isn't it?
不是该陪在她丈夫身边吗
Such typical Rick. You know.
典型的里克
He's only interested in 2 things,
他只对两个东西感兴趣
and they're both prominently on display.
现在都正呼之欲出呢
Would you excuse us? Me. Me.
我们失陪一下 是我 我
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Oh, still tediously earthbound, thanks to my husband.
拜我丈夫所赐 我还沉闷地受困人间呢
You need to go into the light.
你该走进光束里
What, and miss all the fun?
为什么 错过这些好戏吗
You know what? I don't have time to deal with you right now.
告诉你 我现在没空和你折腾
So ignore me.
那就别管我
Yeah. You're making that kind of difficult.
是啊 然后你就惹出如此难堪的事
Not half as difficult as I plan to make things for those two.
这离我为他俩准备的好戏还远着呢
No, Kate--
凯特别
Hey. What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么啦
Oh. Uh, halfway through dinner last night,
昨晚吃饭吃到一半的时候
I realized I was still wearing my wedding ring.
我忽然发现我还戴着结婚戒指
And the silliest thing, I kept tryin' to yank it off,
最蠢的是 我一直想把它取下来
and it wouldn't come off.
但就是取不下来
My finger just kept getting more and more swollen.
而我的手指越来越肿了
So how was the rest of your date?
你的约会后来怎么样
Fantastic,
很棒
except for the fact that you forgot to tell me, your friend,
除了你忘记告诉身为好友的我
"Hey, Professor Payne, guess what.
"佩恩教授 知道吗
Your superhot ex-girlfriend has an evil,
你性感的前女友被一个
mischievous ghost attached to her."
淘气恶鬼缠身了"
She doesn't. You do.
她没被缠身 是你被缠身了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表