剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
but it sure seems like
但我能看出来
all the pictures in her office are kind of lopsided.
她办公室所有照片的画面都不太合理
Like she used to be in them?
像是她也应该在照片中吗
More like Bob Riker took them.
更像是被鲍勃·莱克抓走了
Can a ghost do that?
鬼能做到吗
I mean, transform an existing image or print?
改变图像或照片
Well, it would help if he had
有可能 如果他懂得
basic knowledge of photographic principles--
一些基本摄影知识
I mean, knowing how light and heat affect pigment.
比如光和热如何影响颜色的变化
A photograph is just pixels and colors.
照片不过是像素和色彩的组合
So in theory, he could move them all around
理论上 他可以随意改变
like the piece on an ouija board.
就像通灵板
You said he. Is this Bob?
你提到了他 是鲍勃吗
No, I'm talking about Kevin.
不 我是指凯文
Kevin was one of Claudia's graduate students.
凯文是克劳迪娅的研究生
He died 2 weeks ago.
两周前刚去世
And you're just telling me this now?
你现在才告诉我
That is, like, plain withholding.
跟故意瞒着我似的
What happened to him? He died in a car crash.
他怎么了 出车祸去世的
But I didn't even know until this morning when I called Claudia
我之前也不知道 是早上给克劳迪娅打电♥话♥
which, by the way, I was completely breaking
好吧 我打破了自己的原则
my "don't call anyone for 48 hours
约会搞砸后48小时内
after a disastrous date" rule.
不给任何人电♥话♥
I can't imagine how that came up in a conversation.
好奇怪 你们怎么会聊到这个
Actually, a pretty smooth segue from
其实还满自然的
"Hey, do you know you're invisible?"
知道你为什么是隐形的吗
That's what makes it a great photograph,
这张照片非常棒
that's the unspoken narrative.
有种无声胜有声的境界
It tells a story.
像在讲故事
I will have extended office hours this afternoon, ok?
我会延长今天下午的答疑时间
But I need to talk to these people. And Joseph, congratulations.
现在要和他们谈谈 约瑟夫 恭喜
Oh, seriously, Professor Pollili, I can't thank you enough.
波利莉教授 真的非常感谢您
See you later.
再见
Hi. I'm claudia. Melinda.
你好 我是克劳迪娅 我是梅林达
The friend I was telling you about.
我跟你提过的那个朋友
What happened to your forehead?
你额头怎么了
Oh, I was driving home last night and I clipped a parked car.
昨晚开车回家 撞上了路边停着的车
Lucky nobody was hurt. Except for you.
幸好没人受伤 除了你
I don't know where I'm at these days.
我这段时间都有点心不在焉
All I know is, I came home one day
我只知道 我有天回到家
to find I wasn't in any pictures.
发现我从所有照片中消失了
Family, friends, travel--
和家人朋友的合照 旅游纪念照
the photos were still there, but I was gone.
照片都在 但是我消失了
What day was that, exactly?
具体日期你还记得吗
It was the day after Kevin Graham died.
凯文·格雷汉姆死后第一天
Your student.
你的学生
He died in a car crash.
他是出车祸去世的
So talented. Nicest guy.
他很聪明 很善良
Last night, did you feel anything strange, like a presence?
你昨晚有没有觉得不对劲 有东西跟着你
I don't think so.
应该没有
How well did you know Kevin?
你了解凯文多少
Was there any reason for him to be angry with you?
有什么事让他对你怀恨在心吗
Kevin had the makings of a great photographer.
凯文很有成为摄影大♥师♥的潜质
He had everything that it took...
他什么都好
except for patience.
只是没有耐心
There was a gallery showing
有个画廊摄影展
that he was just desperate to get into.
他非常想参加
And he wanted me to make a call on his behalf,
他希望得到我的推荐
but I told him that he wasn't ready.
但我告诉他时候未到
Was he upset?
他很郁闷吗
He took it really hard,
他看得很重
like I was telling him he didn't have a future.
他以为我说他没前途
But in this business,
但在这个行业
you only get one introduction, one shot,
必须要一炮打响 一鸣惊人
and I didn't want to blow it for him.
我不希望他毁掉这次机会
I mean, I thought of 100 different ways
我想了无数种方法
that I could have told him, but--
让他明白这个道理 但是
but you thought no matter what the outcome,
但是你觉得不管怎么说
it would have always been the same?
结果都一样
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, would he have been
如果他对生活
driving down a dangerous road at 90 miles an hour
还留有一丝希望 他会在危险路段
if he thought he had more to live for?
飙到90码吗
That's every teacher's worst nightmare, you know.
这是每个老师的噩梦
You toss a kid a low grade or a criticism.
你给了一个孩子低分或者批评了他
Next thing you know, he snaps his cap,
接下来 他会失去信心
and he wants to off himself or you.
自暴自弃 也会疏远你
Is that what you're thinking?
你这么想吗
Maybe he found a way to do both?
他会不会想到个两全的办法
I don't know.
我不知道
Was this always here?
这东西一直都有吗
This translucent shape, do you see it?
这个半透明的东西 你看到了吗
Have you seen it anywhere else? Yeah.
你在其他地方见过吗 见过
Last week, in one of my students' work. His name's Joseph.
上周 在一名学生的作品里 他叫约瑟夫
Did he know Kevin?
他认识凯文吗
Yeah.
认识
Professor Pollili knows everybody in the photo world.
波利莉教授在摄影界很有人脉
She picks up the phone, and your slides get seen.
她一个电♥话♥ 你的作品就出名了
So it's that easy?
这么容易吗
Well, she has to like your work.
不过首先要得到她的认同
What about Kevin? Did she like his work?
凯文呢 她喜欢他的作品吗
Professor Pollili is tough but fair.
波利莉教授很严厉 也很公平
And no disrespect to the dead,
并非冒犯
because Kevin seemed like a nice guy,a good artist,
虽然凯文人不错 也是优秀的艺术家
but those 2 things, even in combination...
但即使具备这两点
they're not enough. You know what I mean?
也还不够 明白我的意思吗
I'm not sure I do.
不太懂
It's so competitive.
竞争很激烈
It's, like,this tiny market with too many people to begin with.
有太多人想挤进这个行业
And if you don't have what it takes, what people want...
如果你能力不足 无法揣摩人们的心理
then you get squeezed out.
你肯定无法立足
And Kevin was feeling that squeeze.
凯文觉得自己受到了排挤
Because she made phone calls on your behalf and not on his?
因为她推荐了你而不是他吗
Yeah. Basically.
没错 差不多
She said that you had
她说你的一些照片里
some photos with this strange shape in them.
有奇怪的形状
Yeah. Yeah, right.
对 对 没错
That was weird.
蛮诡异的
I did this ocean series last week-- just sand, water...
我上周做了个海洋系列 沙滩 海水
and this kind of cool translucent thing.
和这种神奇的半透明物体
I don't-- I don't know how it happened, but it looks great.
我不知道是怎么回事 但效果很好
Can I see them?
我可以看看吗
Yeah. Yeah. Um...I could email them to you. Thanks.
当然 我发邮件给你 谢谢
I promised Delia that I'd check out her inventory spreadsheet.
我答应迪莉娅 帮她检查库存表格
I also want to download those photos from that guy Joseph.
还要下载约瑟夫的照片
That's Claudia's star pupil, right?
克劳迪娅的得意门生 对吗
The one your ghost had it out for?
是那个鬼魂指引你找到他的吗
If that's what it's about.
如果是这样
Kevin said his teacher--
凯文说他的老师
I don't know
我不确定
helped another grad student get into more galleries than him.
推荐了另一名学生参加摄影展
I don't want to sound harsh,but boo-hoo.
我不想说得太难听 但是拜托
Or boo.
有猫腻吧
But since when have ghosts become reasonable?
但怎么能指望鬼魂跟你讲道理呢
It just makes me mad. What?
真抓狂 怎么了
That this file's taking so long,
是这个文件下载太慢
or that he's tormenting his professor?
还是因为他惹老师生气了
Oh, because Claudia tried to hold him back
因为克劳迪娅想挫挫他的锐气
until he was ready for the big, bad art world.
说他还没准备好面对黑暗的艺术世界
I mean, honestly,
说实话
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表