剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Honey, maybe we should just skip this holiday dinner.
亲爱的 不如我们就免了这顿节日晚餐吧
I mean, it's 2 days away. I have to work a double--
只有两天了 我还得两班...
No! We are not canceling.
不行 不能取消
We are not going to break tradition, ok?
我们不能打破传统
It's about being organized.
一切都井井有条
Look, table's set, I'm ahead of the game.
看 餐桌已经布置好了 我快搞定了
You know what? Christmas is a few days away,
还有几天就是圣诞节了
and there's been a noticeable lack of Christmas gift hints.
你还没提示我你想要什么礼物呢
What gives?
什么礼物
I have everything I want right here.
我想要的都有了
Uh-huh. Ok. Come on, name one thing. Just one.
拜托 说一个吧 就一个
World peace.
世界和平
Ok,this ghost to cross over
这个鬼魂需要超度
which is why I have to find out if Santa is Jane's lover.
所以我得去查查圣诞老人是不是简的情夫
Yeah.
好吧
Hang the garland. right.
把花环挂上去 好的
I'm sorry about all that drama last night.
很抱歉昨晚发生的闹剧
Tough situation, I understand.
你们俩都不好受 我理解
How's Riley doing with all this?
莱利对这些事有什么反应
He's sad, wishes he could spend more time with his mother,
他很难过 希望能跟他妈妈待久一点
but he still seems like a happy kid.
不过他还是一个快乐的孩子
He told me that his mom's coming
他告诉我他妈妈
back and you guys are going to move to Florida.
马上要回来 还说你们要搬去佛罗里达
Yeah, well, sometimes that kid is just in his own little world.
孩子们有时就是喜欢沉迷在自己的世界里
I know I don't need to tell you this,
我知道这话不用我提醒
but kids are really sensitive.
可孩子们真的很敏感
Sometimes they can see things that we don't,
有时他们能看到我们无法看见的东西
they feel things that we don't.
感受到我们无法感受的感觉
I'm just trying to get some clarity.
我只是想知道真♥相♥
I need to know if I'm his father or not.
我想知道我到底是不是他的生父
Aren't there tests that can be done?
不是可以通过检测来证明的吗
I've done the tests,
我已经做了测试
but I haven't got the results yet.
还在等结果
So until then, he feels your distance.
看来结果出来前他都得忍♥受这份距离感
Is that why you left me that message to me?
你约我出来就为了说这个吗
Aren't we both too busy for psychology lessons?
我们俩应该都没功夫扯这种心理辅♥导♥吧
I'm just trying to help you.
我只不过是想帮你
The man that your wife...
跟你妻子有...
Slept with?
外遇的男人吗
Do you know if he's still alive?
你知道他现在还活着吗
You think he might be the spirit or whatever?
你以为他就是这个鬼魂什么的
It would be good to rule it out.
能排除他自然再好不过
Yeah, well, you can rule it out.
那你可以排除他了
He's alive and well and
他在圣地亚哥
living in San Diego with some very nice memories.
活得好好的 不过我狠狠教训过他一顿
So what do you want for Christmas?
你们想要什么圣诞礼物呀
A puppy! A puppy!
一只小狗 一只小狗
How about you? What do you want?
你呢 你想要什么
Teddy bear.
泰迪熊
I know who Santa isn't.
我知道他不是圣诞老人
He is not Bruce Spencer,
也不是布鲁斯·斯宾塞
and he's not the man that
也不是
William's wife is having an affair with.
威廉妻子的外遇对象
I haven't been able to find anything about deaths in her family.
我还没查到他妻子家庭成员的死亡状况
Well, here's a novel idea-- maybe Santa is Santa.
我有个新鲜主意 或许他就是圣诞老人
Yeah, except for the fact that he's a myth.
是啊 可惜圣诞老人是个虚构的人物
He's a myth, but maybe also...
他是虚构的 但也有可能...
maybe he's a ghost.
是个鬼魂
But, hear me out. Maybe Santa's a ghost.
听我说完 或许圣诞老人就是个鬼魂
Think about it. Only kids can see him,
你想一想 只有孩子们能看见他
he can travel the world in a night,
他能在一夜之间走遍全世界
he can whisper to parents
他会轻声告诉父母
what little Timmy and Sally want for christmas.
他们的孩子们想要什么圣诞礼物
You said it yourself
你自己说
that all the kids said that they saw Santa.
那些孩子们都说自己看见圣诞老人了
Yeah, but that's probably because he believes it,
有可能是因为他觉得自己是
and they can feel his energy.
孩子们也感受到了他的能量
Would Santa make things explode or tear families apart,
圣诞老人会使东西爆♥炸♥或拆散别人家庭吗
because that's what this ghost is doing to William.
这些都是他对威廉做的事情
He would if he wanted to teach them a lesson.
如果他想给他一个教训就会这么做
OK, all right, follow me.
好吧 跟着我的思路走
All right, let's see, there's a germanic tribe,
看 有个日耳曼部落的人相信
they believe that Santa Claus is a reformed demon.
圣诞老人是经过伪装的恶魔
He would slither down the chimney,
他从烟囱上滑下
and he'd see the kids in their beds and eat them all up.
看到躺在床上的孩子们就整个吃掉
That's just nasty.
太恶心了
It's not helping us at all, is it?
而且一点忙都没帮上 对不对
No, it's really not,
没错 一点用都没有
and our ghost is not Santa, OK?
这个鬼魂也不是圣诞老人 懂了吗
He's just a delusional spirit
他就是个有妄想症的鬼魂
that has some kind of unresolved issues with William.
与威廉存在某种羁绊罢了
I know, but he thinks he's Santa.
我知道 可他觉得自己是
And considering the season, it's delightful.
今天正好是圣诞节 多开心
Just run with it.
就这么处理吧
I don't have time.
我没时间了
I don't have time, because the season is almost over
我真的没时间了 圣诞节都快结束了
and I'm not even ready for it to start.
可我连过节准备都没做好
I need this ghost to cross over right now.
我得尽快超度这个鬼魂
If this guy isn't Santa,
如果他不是圣诞老人
how did we wind up with the letter from Riley to his father?
手上怎么会有莱利写给他父亲的信
Good question. Ghosts don't have mail boxes,
问得好 鬼魂可没有邮箱
they only have what they die with.
他们只有去世时所携带的东西
Well, that means this ghost must have died with the letter.
也就是说他死的时候身上就有这封信
And he's been hanging onto it because it meant so much to him.
他对封信念念不忘因为这对他来说很重要
More than he knows.
比他想的还要重要
Wait, you're leading now.
等等 怎么我跟你的思路走了
How did that happen? I was just leading.
怎么回事 刚刚不是我带的头吗
No, no, no, think about it.
不 不 你想想
A letter from a child,
一封孩子写的信
probably before Riley was even born.
很可能莱利出生之前就存在了
That ghost is attached to William.
那鬼魂缠的是威廉
Stepfather! How did I miss that?
继父 我怎么漏了这一点
I've gotta go. You're a genius.
我得走了 你真是个天才
Tell me something I don't know.
能说点我不知道的吗
Like what just happened,
比如刚刚发生了什么
'cause I don't know what just happened.
因为我不知道刚刚发生了什么
Thanks again, and happy holidays.
再次感谢您 节日快乐
You know, we should take advantage
我们应该利用
of this lull and go grab a latte. You want one?
这片刻空闲去买♥♥杯拿铁 你喝吗
No, I'm good, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Did Ned screw up a delivery?
内德送错东西了吗
Nope. I'm just looking for something.
没有 我只是在找点东西
OK.
好吧
Gotcha.
找到你了
Hey! I saw you. In a Christmas bulb!
我见过你 在一个圣诞装饰球里面
You're a smart kid, Riley.
你是个聪明的孩子 莱利
Santa likes smart kids.
圣诞老人喜欢聪明的孩子
You're Santa?
你是圣诞老人吗
In the flesh. Pretty much.
活生生的圣诞老人 没错
How come you're out here by yourself?
你怎么一个人在这儿
My dad forgets to pick me up.
我爸爸忘记来接我了
What? That's terrible.
什么 这太糟糕了
Sometimes he forgets it's his turn to have me.
有时他会忘记该轮到他来接我
But he'll remember, and he'll pick me up.
但是他会想起来的 到时候就会来接我
He always does.
他一定会来的
That son of a--
那个混...
Listen, I just want you to know that I got your letter.
我来是想让你知道 我收到你的信了
Letter?
什么信
And I'm gonna take care of this for you.
我会帮你解决问题的
What? Your dad.
什么 你♥爸♥爸的事
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表