剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No.
不
Too many bad memories?
有太多不好的回忆吗
Too many memories, period.
一时间有太多的回忆
Now I've searched every online news site.
我查过所有新闻网站
Paul Eastman escaped from prison
保罗·伊斯曼越狱之后
and was never heard from again.
就再也没有消息了
Right. Until he shows up as a skeleton
是啊 直到他变成一幅骨架
in the house where you and your parents used to live.
出现在你和你父母住过的地方
It's crazy.
太古怪了
What is it? I don't know.
怎么了 我不知道
I- I just don't know what I'm supposed to do next.
我只是不知道接下来该做什么了
You know, I... I just have this really bad feeling.
我有种不好的感觉
Like when I was a little girl
就像我小时候
waiting on my dad to do the right thing.
等着我爸做正确的事
You know, or trying to figure out how to understand him.
或者试图去理解他
And I just keep getting hurt, and then he walks away.
却不断受到伤害 然后他就走了
You know, I hate to say this,
我讨厌这么说
but maybe your mother's right.
但也许你妈妈是对的
Maybe it's time for you to cut him out of your life,
也许是时候把他从你的生活中剥离了
the way he cut you out of his.
就像他对待你一样
I wish I could.
我希望我能
But I'm not him.
但我不是他
I gotta get back to the store. I'll see you later.
我要回店里去了 回见
Ok.
好的
Yeah?
你好
Hey, Jim, Dr. Farrington,
吉姆 我是法林顿医生
just giving you a head's up
只是提醒你一下
in case the hospital hasn't called.
以防医院没通知你
Tell Melinda that her dad is conscious and talking.
告诉梅林达他爸爸恢复意识能讲话了
Yeah.
好的
I'll do that.
我会转告她的
A little dizzy.
有点晕
Hey, boss, do you mind, uh, this is my father-in-law.
领导 请问... 这是我岳父
Do you mind if we take a walk together? Thanks a lot.
我们一起走走 可以吗 谢谢
Jim Clancy.
吉姆·克兰西
I heard so much about you.
我听过很多你的事
It's if I knew you.
好像早认识你
You don't know me, Tom.
你不认识我 汤姆
You know nothing about me. Come on.
你对我一无所知 走吧
You know, unlike Melinda,
不像梅林达
I got nothing invested in you, Zero.
我对你的事完全没兴趣
You're just the guy who's put my wife through a world of pain.
你只是一个把我妻子推向痛苦的人
She'd be much better off if you never took another breath.
如果你没活过来 她应该会好过些
I almost obliged, didn't I?
我差点就有恩于她了 是吗
Yeah, but you missed.
没错 但你错过机会了
And then you tell me you did it to protect her?
你之所以自杀是为了保护她吗
I'm having trouble believing that.
我不太相信
I misspoke.
我说错了
Do not mess with Melinda's head.
休想扰乱梅林达的想法
I won't have that.
我不允许
I've always had to stand by,
一直以来 我只能袖手旁观
watch her tossed around and hurt by things I don't understand,
看她被一些我无法理解的东西折磨伤害
but you... you understand.
但你不同 你可以理解
I don't think you do. Oh, I think so.
我不这么认为 可我这么认为
And I think you're gonna start telling me the truth,
我还认为 你要开始告诉我真♥相♥了
or I'm gonna come back here
或者 等你回房♥睡着后
when you are sound asleep in your room,
我再回到这里
and I'm gonna cut some very important tubes
然后切断几根生死攸关的管子
and watch you die for real, Tom.
眼睁睁看你真正地死去 汤姆
But Jim...
但是 吉姆
you're sworn to save lives.
你曾发过誓 要拯救生命
Comes out a roaring second compared to saving my wife.
跟救我妻子相比 什么都可以退为其次
It all goes back to Paul Eastman.
一切都得从保罗·伊斯曼说起
He spent 9 years in prison, then he escaped.
他在牢里待了九年 后来逃了出来
Came to find me,
之后他找到了我
actually, Beth and me and Melinda.
确切地说 是找到了贝丝 我 和梅林达
The thing is, prison didn't agree with him.
问题是 牢狱生活并不适合他
He was demented, and he wanted revenge.
他疯疯癫癫的 想要报仇
He was going to kill my wife and daughter.
他要杀掉我的妻女
And me, too.
还有我
Could have done a lot of things. I could have called the cops.
我当时有多种选择 可以报♥警♥
Could have drove his body to the mountains and dumped it.
也可以弃尸荒野
I wanted to keep him right there.
我却只想把他留在那里
I wanted to always know where he was.
只是想永远知道他身在何方
Wanted to keep this in the family.
我想此事仅限家人知晓
You were the assistant district attorney.
你当时已高居助理检察官一职
Why didn't you call the police?
为什么你不报♥警♥呢
It seems like a pretty clear case of self defense.
这明显就是一起正当防卫的案子
Maybe.
或许吧
But it would have been a big media story.
但是媒体就会大肆渲染了
And how would Melinda have processed all this?
那梅林达该怎么面对这一切呢
She was 9.
她才九岁啊
What if she got harassed about it at school,
如果她在学校被人纠缠
or had reporters following her?
或者记者紧跟她不放呢
So you see, just like you, my friend,
所以你看 和你一样 朋友
burying a body came in a roaring second to protecting my family.
和保护家人相比 偷埋尸体又算什么
Oh, yeah.
好吧
Is that why you left them right after that?
事后你就抛弃了她们 这就是起因吗
There's never only one reason for these things.
这些事情不能简单用一个原因来解释
The important thing both of us have to remember is this-
我们两个都得牢记的一件事就是
Paul Eastman still wants to kill me...
保罗·伊斯曼依然想要夺我性命
from the grave.
做了鬼也不放过我
The problem with that is?
这有什么问题吗
I don't expect anybody to cry any tears over me,
我不指望谁会为我的死落泪
but he still wants to kill Beth,
但他依然想杀掉贝丝
and he still wants to kill Melinda.
害死梅林达
And I don't know how to stop him.
我不知道该怎么阻止他
Do you?
你知道吗
My father admitted to you that he's a killer?
我父亲向你承认他杀过人
Yeah. I know. I know this seems like an episode
我知道 这像是电视剧里的情节
of father knows best gone horribly wrong,
老爸懂得最多 但是误入歧途了
and I am the last guy to defend your dad,
我最不可能为你父亲辩解
but it does look like a case of self defense.
但这确实看上去像正当防卫
So I guess we know
所以我想我们知道
why Paul Eastman was haunting him.
为什么保罗·伊斯曼会缠着他不放了
Hey, correction- haunting you, Mel.
更正一下 是缠着你 梅尔
Your dad told me this guy wants to hurt you,
你♥爸♥爸告诉我这家伙想伤害你们
you, your mom, and him,
你 你妈 你♥爸♥
and by hurt, i don't mean just push and shove.
伤害可不是推推搡搡
Yeah, I know. I convinced my dad
我懂 我看见我爸
to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger.
拿枪对准自己的头 扣动了扳机
This is the thing I don't understand.
有一点我不懂
Paul Eastman, he's a powerful ghost, right?
保罗·伊斯曼是只力量强大的鬼 对吧
So why hasn't he possessed you yet?
为什么他还没有附你的身呢
Why hasn't he really come after you?
为什么他没有真正冲着你来
Well, he obviously has things he wants me to find out first.
很明显 有些事他希望我先找到真♥相♥
Yeah, like what?
比如说
Since I'm still alive, I don't know yet.
鉴于我还活着 暂时还不知道
Not a big fan of the gallows humor when it concerns your safety.
关系到你安危 黑色幽默就不好笑了
That would have been pretty impressive if it had been bourbon.
如果换成喝威士忌酒 那就更牛了
Pinot grigio has a pretty big kick.
这种灰皮诺葡萄酒很够劲儿
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
There's only one way to get him to cross over.
只有一种方法可以超度他
Ok, I think I can make it from here.
好了 到这里就可以了
Good enough, thanks.
很好 谢谢
I didn't expect you to get out so soon.
我没想到你会这么早出院
Signed myself out.
我自己签字要求出院的
There's too many sick people in that hospital.
医院里还有那么多病人呢
I need you to let me take you to Paul Eastman.
我需要带你去见保罗·伊斯曼
Serves no purpose.
没有意义
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表