剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
There's something I have to find. What?
我得去找一些东西 找什么
I don't know exactly, but I need to look at
我也不是很清楚 但我得看看
anything of Hector's that was sent back from Iraq.
从伊♥拉♥克♥送回来的赫克托的遗物
Why? Please.
为什么 拜托了
I gave the box to Hector's father.
我把装遗物的盒子交给了赫克托的爸爸
I don't know where he put it.
我不知道他放哪儿了
Jim? Gina called me 5 minutes ago.
吉姆 吉娜五分钟前给我打来电♥话♥
She said Matt is a mess. I'm on my way over there right now.
她说马特情况不太好 我正在过去的路上
Yeah. I'll meet you.
好 在那儿见
Where's Matt? He left.
马特在哪儿 他离开了
I tried to get him to talk to me,
我试着跟他说话
to tell me how he was feeling,
想让他告诉我他感觉如何
to tell me anything.
告诉我这一切是怎么回事
Gina, where'd he go? Do you know?
吉娜 你知道他去哪儿了吗
I don't know. He kept talking about that video.
我不知道 他一直在说那个录像的事
He hated that you guys saw it.
他为你们看到录像而烦闷
He said that now you would know that he was a coward, too,
他说现在你们也知道他是个懦夫了
and so would everybody else as soon as it was made public.
而且这事很快就会人尽皆知了
He's not a coward. We know that, Gina.
他不是懦夫 我们知道 吉娜
We're gonna find him. He's gonna be ok.
我们会找到他的 他会没事的
I'm afraid that What?
我害怕... 怎么了
After he left, I went to check for this gun.
他走之后 我去查看了他的枪
It's gone.
不见了
I got him.
我去找他
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
The video is going out.
录像送出了
I kept my word. Now it's time.
我信守诺言 给过你一天了
It has nothing to do with the video.
这事跟录像无关
I think your son may have been carrying something when he died
我觉得你儿子死的时候
that was given to him by Matt.
可能拿着马特给他的一些东西
So what? I need to find out what it is
那又怎样 我必须找出那是什么
because Matt's life depends on it.
因为马特命悬于此
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Show her, dad. Let her look through my things.
爸爸 给她看 让她看看我的东西
Hector would want it. Please trust me.
这是赫克托的愿望 请相信我
Since when do you speak for my son?
你什么时候成我儿子的发言人了
Now, everything they sent me of his
寄回来的他的所有东西
is locked up out back in storage room.
都锁在储藏室里
Anna is not ready to look through it.
安娜还没做好查看它们的准备
You know, is Anna home? Because maybe we--
安娜在家吗 因为或许我们...
Anna took Sari to the store.
安娜带莎莉去商店了
She was a nervous wreck when I got home.
我回家的时候 她都快精神崩溃了
I want you to stay away from her.
你给我离她远点儿
Hey! Hey!
喂 站住
Are you nuts? Do I have to call the cops?
你疯了吗 我要叫警♥察♥了
It's hot.
好烫
How is that possible?
怎么可能
Please trust me when I say this.
请相信我的话
I think your son wants you to find what Matt gave to him.
我想你儿子也希望你看看马特给他的东西
This is all I have left of my son.
这是我儿子留下的所有东西
I said that anna wasn't ready to look through it.
我刚才说 安娜还没做好看这些的准备
It's really me who isn't.
其实是我没准备好
I keep thinking that if I don't open the box,
我一直在想 如果我不打开盒子
it's like it's not really final.
我儿子可能还会回来
I won't see the end of my son.
我不愿面对我儿子的死
I am so sorry.
深表遗憾
My jacket--
我的夹克...
my right vest pocket.
我的右侧内兜
Maybe you should check his jacket--
或许你应该看看他的夹克...
right vest pocket.
右侧内兜
I wasn't afraid, dad. I know I wasn't.
爸爸 我那时没有害怕 我不害怕
You told me how to be tough, and I was.
你教我如何坚强 我没有让你失望
You should know he wasn't afraid.
你应该知道他没有害怕
He was tough, just like you taught him to be.
他很坚强 就像你教他的那样
I don't understand any of this.
这一切我都不明白
"Until I get home!"
"直到我回家"
Is this what you're looking for?
你就是在找这个吗
What does this all mean?
这是什么意思
Matt. He needs us right now. Where?
马特现在需要我们 在哪儿
Where the names are in the village square.
镇上广场的刻碑那里
Can I keep this?
我能保留这个吗
Yeah.
可以
Come on. You remember when you were a rookie.
你记得当你还是个新手的时候吗
You were as green as this grass here,
你那时就跟这片草一样嫩
but you plucked me off that fire escape without a second thought.
但你毫不犹豫地把我从火海中拉出来
You saved me,
你救了我
and that wall came crashing down.
随后 墙轰然崩塌
I remember, you didn't even blink.
我记得 你连眼睛都没眨
I don't know who that guy was, but it wasn't me.
我不知道那是谁 但不是我
It wasn't the guy who let his patrol die in some
不是那个让他的巡逻队
bombed-out square in Iraq.
全军覆没在伊♥拉♥克♥的人
You saw it. You know.
你看见了 你知道的
I don't care what I saw or what I didn't see on that videotape.
我不关心那个录像中的内容
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
This whole town knows who you are.
整个小镇都知道你是谁
Nice try, pal.
说得好 朋友
I appreciate it. I really do.
我真的很感激
This isn't about who I am.
但这与我是谁无关
It's about what I am.
而在于我是怎样一个人
Matt, what are you doing here?
马特 你在这儿做什么
What do you want?
你想怎样
You know what I want, Jim?
你知道我想怎样吗 吉姆
I want to know why I left my men behind.
我想知道我为什么会扔下战友不管
I want to know why I can't remember what I did
为什么记不起我做过的一切
and why I keep doing this.
还有 为什么要一直拆装手♥枪♥
Most of all,
最重要的是
I want to know why they're dead and I'm not.
为什么他们死了而我活着
Matt, I went to Hector's house.
马特 我去了赫克托的家
We found this.
我们找到了这个
You gave it to him right before you got in the Humvee.
你上车前把这个交给了他
What does it mean?
为什么
You know,these reeds grow everywhere in the south of Baghdad.
在巴格达南部 这些芦苇随处可见
One day, I was just playing with them, and I made this.
一天 我用芦苇编成了这个
That's a ring? An engagement ring.
是戒指吗 是个订婚戒指
It was supposed to be a placeholder
在我送她真正的戒指之前
till I could get her a real one.
我希望她能戴着它
Why'd you give it to Hector?
那你为何交给了赫克托
Because he thought he was one a one-way trip in the Humvee.
因为他觉得上了车就会一去不返了
You thought you weren't coming home.
你以为自己回不了家了
That day that you got in the Humvee,
那天你上车的时候
you weren't running scared, were you?
你并不害怕 是不是
You were on a suicide mission for your men.
你为了战友 选择牺牲自己
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
Hector, your men,
赫克托 还有你的战友
they're here with you, with us right now.
现在就在这里 和我们在一起
Rocky?
洛奇
Why?
为什么
Because we don't leave a man behind,
因为我们不会抛下任何人
especially when he never left us.
尤其是那个从不抛下我们的人
They said you never left them.
他们说你从未抛下他们
What happened?
发生什么了
We got separated from our convoy, pinned down in that square.
我们和护送队分开了 被困在广场
He radioed for air cover. There just wasn't enough time.
他请求空中掩护 但来不及了
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
Where's the fire coming from?
敌人在哪儿
Storefront across the street, sarge.
街对面的商店 中士
We got another one,11 o'clock.
又发现了一个 在11点钟的方向
Rocky, the gun nest behind that wall-- 2, maybe 3 shooters.
洛奇 那面掩体后有两三个敌人
Can't move. What are we gonna do?
被困住了 怎么办
What are you doing, man?
你在做什么 伙计
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表