剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Just like goin' on a roller coaster, I guess.
就像坐过山车吧
You have to face something that feels like death,
你得体验一下接近死亡的感觉
you come out the other side, and then suddenly you feel so alive.
经历过后 你会觉得活着太美好了
Ha! I found you! You were lying.
找到你了 你在撒谎
What?
什么
Well, it's an comment page.
是个评论帖
They're all talking about what happened to Jenna.
他们在谈论珍娜的事
Look at what this person says.
看看这人说的
"Stop it. You guys are making it worse.
别再说了 你们让事情变得更糟
"How many people do you want to get hurt before you learn?
还要多少人被害 你们才能明白
Signed "S.A."
署名S.A
Now if I go to Jenna's webpage, check out her B.F.F.S.
现在进入珍娜的网页 瞧她的好友列表
Allison, some girl named Claire,
艾莉森 还有个叫克莱尔的女孩
and Sloane Alexander, the friend from the hospital,
还有斯洛娜·亚历山大 病房♥里那个
who told me she didn't know anything about Bloody Mary.
她自称对血腥玛丽一无所知
And here's Sloane's website.
再看斯洛娜的网页
Whoa. Did you see that?
看到了吗
See what? I gotta get down there.
看到什么 我要去那一趟
Yeah? Who--
是谁
It's you.
是你啊
This is gonna sound strange, but I know a few things about ghosts.
这听起来很奇怪 但我对鬼魂有所了解
You're not laughing.
你没笑
I'm so sorry. I'm not used to that.
抱歉 我还没习惯
I have 2 friends in the hospital.
我有两个朋友进了医院
I'm probably next.
也许下一个就是我
You were saying?
你说什么
Ok. Well, first of all, most of the things
好吧 首先 人们对
that people are saying about Bloody Mary are very unlikely.
血腥玛丽的大多数说法都不太可能
Ancient spirits don't usually jump out of mirrors and try to kill people.
古代鬼魂通常不会从镜子里跳出来杀人
Number 2, ghosts can scare you,
第二 鬼魂会吓到你
but they can't do more than that unless you let them.
但仅此而已 除非你任由他们
We can stop this together,
我们可以一起阻止这件事
but you have to help me figure out who she is
但你得帮我搞清楚她是谁
and--and why she would wanna do this to you.
还有她为什么要这样对你们
For a second there, I actually believed you.
有那么一刻 我确实相信了你
I actually thought I might be ok.
我真心认为自己不会有事
You will be ok.
你不会有事的
You just have to help me find the connection.
但你得帮我找到其中的联♥系♥
Why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本没搞清楚状况
You're wrong about everything.
你全想错了
The legend is all true, every detail.
传说都是真的
You call Bloody Mary, you hear the bell,
召唤血腥玛丽 然后听到铃♥声♥
she comes through the mirror, and then you die.
她从镜子里出来 然后你就死了
Yeah, but no one has died. It's just a story.
目前没有人死 这只是个故事
You're wrong. Rachel died. I was there when it happened.
你错了 蕾切尔死了 事发时我在场
Rachel? Who's Rachel?
蕾切尔 谁是蕾切尔
She was one of Jenna's suitemates.
她是珍娜的室友
Just before semester break, we were talking about blogs and stuff,
那是在放假前 我们聊起博客什么的
what kids were saying about Bloody Mary.
还有关于血腥玛丽的传说
She's real.
她是真的
Allison, though, she was, like, obsessed,
艾莉森就像是着了魔
especially when she heard that
尤其是当她听说
the real Bloody Mary had actually lived in Grandview
血腥玛丽本人以前就住在美景镇
and her parents were founders of the college.
她父母还是大学的创办人
And Allison swore a roommate of her ex-boyfriend's
艾莉森还发誓说她前男友的一个室友
had actually seen the ghost.
真的见过她
And when he looked up in the mirror,
当他抬头看镜子时
Bloody Mary was, like, staring right back at him.
血腥玛丽就在身后盯着他
Shut up. You are such a liar.
别说了 你这骗子
I swear it. Prove it.
我发誓 证明给我们看
I dare you.
不敢了吧
Go on.
去啊
You go do it. Are you kidding me?
你去召唤 开玩笑吗
I'll do it.
我来做
We were kind of impressed, actually.
我们都有点吃惊
Good luck.
祝你好运
Rachel was the only one who had the guts.
只有蕾切尔有这胆量尝试
The rest of us couldn't get out of the bathroom fast enough.
我们几个赶紧跑出了浴室
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary.
血腥玛丽
Rachel went into a coma, and 4 days later, she died.
蕾切尔陷入昏迷 四天后死了
I've never heard any of this.
我从没听过这事
Well, it was last spring,
发生在去年春天
and the university doesn't exactly advertise unexplained deaths on campus.
学校怎会宣扬这类离奇死亡事件
For a while, people thought maybe it was a drug overdose.
有段时间 人们以为是嗑药过量致死
But you knew better.
但你很清楚
We were so scared.
我们都吓坏了
We made a pact to never tell anyone how it happened,
我们约定绝不透露事情的经过
but then when we came back after semester break,
可是放假回来后
all this weird stuff started to happen.
怪事接二连三地发生
It was like Mary knew we were back...
就好像玛丽知道我们回来了
like she was watching us.
好像她在看着我们
There were all these weird noises.
到处都是奇怪的声音
There was stuff we thought we were seeing in mirrors.
总觉得在镜子里看到了什么
And you think all this happened
你认为这一切的发生
because you called out a ghost's name?
是因为你们召唤了一个鬼的名字
Well, Rachel called her, but it was our idea,
是蕾切尔召唤的 可主意是我们出的
and now Mary's coming for everyone there who helped wake her up.
现在玛丽来找所有唤醒她的人算账了
Look, I understand how you feel--
我理解你的感受
No, you don't. You don't understand anything.
你不了解 你什么都不了解
Ok, maybe I don't.
好吧 也许我不了解
But will you at least let me help you?
但至少让我帮你好吗
You don't have to do this alone.
你不必独自面对
No, it's too late now.
不 现在太晚了
My best friends are gone, and I'm probably next,
我的好友都不在了 我很可能是下一个
and anyone I told would think I was nuts.
我告诉任何人 都会被当成傻子
Sloane, please don't do this.
斯洛娜 别这样
I'm sorry. I need you to go.
对不起 请你离开
Ok, well, if you change your mind--
如果你改变主意了
Good morning.
早上好
Hey, you know, it turns out everything Sloane told you
斯洛娜告诉你的
about Rachel checks out.
关于蕾切尔的事都是真的
She was picked up in Kirkfield hall,
她在克尔菲德大厅被人发现的
unresponsive, transferred to Mercy,
无刺♥激♥反应 被送去了仁济医院
declared comatose, and she died 4 days later.
医生宣布她昏迷 四天后去世
So what was the cause of death?
死因是什么
Complications from heart failure.
心脏衰竭并发症
Is it relyal possible to be scared to death.
人真有可能被吓死吗
Yeah, sure, if it's bad enough.
当然了 如果够吓人
You get this flood of chemicals to your heart,
惊吓时 大量化学物质涌入心脏
creates a shock some people can't survive.
造成休克 有的人熬不过去
Aw, that's just delightful. Oh, it gets worse.
这帮孩子 还有更糟的
Look, also, my buddy at the hospital told me
医院的朋友告诉我
Jenna is showing exactly the same symptoms as Allison,
珍娜的症状和艾莉森完全一样
just a day later.
只是晚了一天
We haven't had a single test positive
没有一项检测结果能指出
for any medical cause for their catatonic states.
紧张症的医学原因
Well, all the rumors online are getting crazy.
网络上的流言越传越离奇了
It's like this thing has a life of its own.
好像这东西有生命似的
Oh, babe, I don't want to tell you your job.
宝贝 我不想告诉你该怎么做
I won't do that.
我不会
But we got the 2 girls in the hospital.
但已有两个女孩进了医院
They're serious. There's no other explanation.
病情很重 却没有合理的解释
Is it possible it could be the myth? Yes.
有可能真是传说造成的吗 有
Yes, of course. Anything is possible,
当然有 一切都有可能
and if anything, my job has taught me that, but I'm sorry.
这是我从工作中认识到的 但很抱歉
I don't believe it.
我不信
You don't believe it, or you don't want to?
你是不信 还是不愿相信
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表