剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I just wanted to kiss her so bad.
我那么想亲吻她
Took everything I had not to.
做我应该做却没有做的
She trusted me, so...
她信任我
I couldn't.
我不能
Did Colleen really tell you all that?
柯琳都告诉你了吗
Yeah.
是啊
She also told me that she wished you had kissed her.
她还告诉我她希望你能吻她
hey, wait.
等一下
What just happened?
刚刚怎么回事
Well, believe it or not...
无论你相不相信
hey, what's up?
有事吗
I thought you had the day off.
我以为你今天休息
I just wanted to drop by and tell you the good news.
我就是想过来告诉你个好消息
Ned's application got accepted at the academy.
内德的申请书被学校录取了
So how did you undo all the damage that Shane caused?
你怎么补救谢恩所做的那些损失
It wasn't easy, but we had
那可不容易 但是我们让
his real school counselor call
他真正的学校老师打了电♥话♥
and just tell them it was a prank.
然后告诉他们这只是个骗局
I am so sorry that you got caught up in all this.
我很抱歉让你卷入这个事情
What happened to that creep?
那个疯子最后怎么样了
Well, he got fired from his job, the county is pressing charges,
丢了工作 法♥院♥在起诉他
he's out on bail, my guess is he's somewhere laying low,
他没法保释 我估计
and Jim is walking me home from work every night.
而吉姆现在每天下班都陪我走回家
That is so crazy.
这太疯狂了
Well, I will see you tomorrow.
明天见
I have more errands to run.
我还有其他的杂事要做
You know what, I didn't bring those sconces up,
我没有把地下室的烛台拿上来
because that basement is dead to me.
因为地下室对我来说太可怕了
All those lights just shorted out again.
所有的灯又短路了
Ok.
好吧
Bye.
再见
Jim just fixed that!
吉姆刚修过
Yeah, I'm looking for it right now.
我在找那个
Ugh, I'll call you back, Delia.
我一会儿给你打过去 迪莉娅
Miss me?
想我吗
This is my husband.
这是我丈夫
Like I care.
你以为我在乎吗
Melinda, you're not gonna believe this, but-
梅林达 你不会相信这个
Shane's dead, right?
谢恩死了 对吧
Yeah, odd. Pills, booze.
是的 很可笑吧 药片加酒精
We just got the call. How did you know?
我们刚刚得知的 你怎么知道的
Because he's right here.
因为他就在这儿
Mel, get away from him, now!
梅 离他远点 快点
Melinda?
梅林达!
Melinda!
梅林达
This worked out the best all around.
这真是最好的结局
Don't you think?
难道你不这么认为吗
Now we can be together.
现在我们可以一直在一起
Forever.
永远
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表