剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No. Ok...if you're too scared.
不去 好吧 你害怕就别去了
She plays me like a piano! Wait.
她把我玩弄于鼓掌之间 等等
I'm surprised you haven't bricked up that hole yet.
你居然还没把洞口给堵上
I thought I might have to go back in there.
我觉得我还有可能会用到这个
Have you ever thought about
你没想过
having a revolving door installed, maybe a turnstile?
安一个旋转门吗 或者一个十字转门
What was that? Nothing.
那是什么 没什么
Are we there yet? No, let's go.
到了吗 没 快点走
Melinda.
梅林达
He's here. What?
他在这儿 什么
You really shouldn't be here.
你不该来这儿的
Neither should you.
你也是
No, I belong here. No, you don't.
不 这是我的归宿 不 不是的
They're just trying to make you think It's really all right.
她们想让你这么认为... 没关系的
There's so much I can do.
我能做很多事
They're gonna teach me things here.
在这儿 她们会教我怎么做
What things?
什么事
You don't have to tell her anything. She's not welcome.
你不用告诉她任何事 这儿不欢迎她
Julie's here. Oh, that's good.
朱莉在这儿 真好
Send her my regards.
代我向她问好
Justin, Julie made that boat sink on purpose.
贾斯汀 朱莉故意把船弄沉的
She was going to blame you and then collect on the insurance.
她打算把责任推到你身上然后骗取保险金
I think she was trying to kill you. Big deal.
她想杀了你 那算什么
You left me there to die. You killed me.
你把我抛下留在那儿等死 是你杀了我
You were just being human.
这是人的本能
Ok, you were really scared,
你只是害怕了
and being scared doesn't make you bad.
害怕并不代表你就是坏人
You're never going to know
你不知道你的选择
if your choice would have changed anything.
会不会改变什么
We need you here.
我们需要你在这儿
And you know why we need you here.
而且你知道我们为什么需要你
You have nobody.
你孤苦无依
Nobody cares about you.
没有人关心你
We're your only family now.
现在我们是你唯一的家人
That's not true. Ok, your brother and sister, they care.
这不是真的 你的哥哥姐姐都很关心你
You spoke to them? They're here.
你见过他们了 他们来这儿了
They came as soon as they heard. She's lying.
他们一听到这消息就来了 她在说谎
Come on. Justin, they told me about the grave.
走吧 贾斯汀 他们跟我说了墓地的事
They told me how heart broken you were when your parents died.
他们告诉我你父母过世的时候你有多伤心
They told me that you went to see them every single day;
他们告诉我你每天都去看他们
that you read to them, that you brought them gifts.
给他们读书 给他们买♥♥礼物
They told me how much you had to give up just to be with them!
他们还说你为了陪父母放弃了很多东西
Those aren't the actions of somebody who belongs here.
你这样的人不应该待在这儿
You have so much love in your heart.
你的心里充满了爱
They don't need what you have here.
在这里 他们不需要爱
They don't want what you have.
也不想要你的爱
You have to go into the light.
你必须要走到光那儿
Melinda, I have no idea what's going on.
梅林达 我完全不知道发生什么了
Should I be scared?
我该害怕吗
Were you really going to kill me?
你真的想杀了我吗
It crossed my mind.
有想过
Did you like me at all?
你喜欢过我吗
I tolerated you-- barely.
我容忍♥你 差点就受不了了
And my friends and I laughed about you.
我和我的朋友一起嘲笑你
I just wanted money, Justin,
我只想要钱 贾斯汀
and I knew you would follow me anywhere.
而且我知道我去哪儿你都跟着我
She's trying to make you angry.
她想激怒你
She wants you to hate her
她想让你恨她
because that's how ghosts like her get stronger.
因为她们这样的鬼魂就是靠这个变强大的
Please don't let her do it.
别让她得逞
It's ok. Really.
没关系 真的
I still loved it. Being with you.
我还是很喜欢以前跟你在一起的时光
The way you made me feel like I had something to offer.
你让我觉得我自己是有价值的
I just never got a chance to offer to someone better than you.
我从没有机会给比你好的女孩付出
So thanks for that.
谢谢你
And for the rest of it.
至于其他的
I forgive you.
我原谅你
And I forgive myself for leaving you there.
我也原谅自己弃你于不顾
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
There's just one more thing you're gonna have to help me with.
我还有件事想请你帮忙
You know, it would be really cruel if you were lying about this.
要是你骗我们的话 就太残忍♥了
I'm not. I promise.
我没骗你们 我保证
Justin's here with us.
贾斯汀就在这儿
I told him that you were
我告诉他你们
in Grandview and you wanted to say good-bye.
来美景镇了 而且想跟他道别
And that I'm sorry.
还有我很抱歉
He also wanted to say that he was sorry.
他还想跟你们说声抱歉
Justin, if you're there...
贾斯汀 如果你在那儿...
or here, sorry isn't good enough.
或者这儿 一句抱歉是不够的
How could you cut us off like that? We're your family!
你怎么能和我们断绝联♥系♥ 我们是你的家人
Did we do something to make you feel we didn't love you?
是不是我们做了什么让你觉得我们不爱你
We would have helped you, we would have been there for you.
我们会帮助你 守护在你身边
If I could do it over...
如果再有一次机会的话...
I could do it again.
我不会再那样做的
If he could do it over again, he would.
如果再有一次机会的话 他不会那样做了
Oh, that's gotta be it.
就是那个了
He sees the light.
他看到那束光了
He's ready to cross over.
他准备好超度了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
We'll never talk to him again?
我们再也不能和他说话了吗
Tell them I felt them with me,
告诉他们无论我多害怕
no matter how scared I got.
我都觉得他们在我身边
And tell them that somehow,
告诉他们不知道为什么...
I knew I wouldn't be alive that long, and it's ok.
我知道我时间不多的时候 并不害怕
It's ok. It's ok.
没关系 真的没关系
I'll tell them. Tell us what?
我会告诉他们的 告诉我们什么
You've given me a lot of hope.
你给了我很多希望
You do that for a lot of people.
你也帮助了很多人
Don't stop, ok? No matter what.
不要停下 好吗 无论发生了什么事
And tell professor Payne that I'm sorry for stealing his files.
告诉佩恩教授我很抱歉偷了他的资料
And for posting all those disses on the blog.
然后把它们传到博客上
Oh, and tell him that the gerbil, he only eats organic food.
还有别忘了告诉他 那只沙鼠只吃有机食品
I don't think he knows that.
他一定想不到
I'm gonna come back.
我还会回来的
Some day I'm going to come back,
总有一天 我会回来的
and I'm gonna tell you what's on the other side.
到时候告诉你那边是什么样子
I'll be waiting.
我会一直等着的
Thank you...for keeping my secret.
谢谢你保守我的秘密
I always wanted to touch your face again.
我一直想再触碰你的脸
Who? My mom.
谁的 我妈妈
Tell them. Tell them I see mom and dad.
告诉他们 告诉他们我见到爸爸妈妈了
They say they're gonna sit with me now for a little while.
他们说我得陪他们待一段时间了
He's gone.
他走了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表